What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannavor-Hehe yup Id say that to the 10th degree ;)

But not out of it yet! :)
big lots of beans a poppin in my future

Cool, great to have you along d.f.

Day 41 take down pics up coming,
i scoped the chernobyl at day 38 and they are all cloudy! Hairs have been orange for a minute fucking freak
Damn i love this girl
and this whitexf13 can finish quick if i need her too.

Sucks my farthest gg4 was only 20 days in really was looking forward to smoking her.

Over and onward Gents :tiphat:

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Checked the chernobyl's trichs and could not find many clear ones at all day 41
"Platinum Lime-Gemstone"
~Chernobyl~
picture.php

picture.php

BOo#3 So glad i kept this one and ran again jar is almost out,
seems very well rounded thc profile wise and helps me alot...
picture.php

Boo#1
picture.php

theWhitexF13
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plants look awesome! :respect:

I'm super glad you are finding some medical effectiveness from the #3!

dank.Frank

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx D.f. I cant wait to blast a tube with just her packed tight!

Some more shots of the "Platinum Lime-Gemstone"
badass bitch
CHernobyl
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 16

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chocolope
picture.php

StankBro's BooberryKush #2 GhostoG lemon pheno
picture.php

Long branches of lemon ghost og was this pheno's MO
picture.php

picture.php

BooberryKush#1
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You still running all 3 of the Boos???

And that White x f13 is just BEASTLY - beautiful plant right there! :respect:

dank.Frank

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx Frank, alas I let the whitexf13 go but she had a good run and i got more to look threw at some point might f2 the rest?.
^That was the end of my last run before tear down day44flower on all...still have all the Boo's in the fridge.

Not sure yet tho who stays
For sure Took out chernobyl,gg4,and thats it to keep moms, maybe concheese or well prob for sure Boo#2 who am i kidding.

Im telling you i wanna run her(boo2) with this new regimen I got down take her to 75 days see how loud she gets and potent(Im so impressed with the terp production and weight this go round even tho they were yanked at 45 days but hung died for a week so they finished rather nice also(cure will help). Smells like the ghosttrain pheno i ran so i know its all ghostoG all day, yields great too. Gonna keep her till i get to try the clone GhostOG see how she stakes up.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got another buddy raving about a Ghost OG pheno he found in the Boos...says it's some real up and borderline racy smoke. Sounds just like Ghost OG.

I'm REALLY surprised (and pleased) by how many of the phenos that have looked like, smoked like, behaved like Ghost. Seems she dominated the cross for the most part - which is quite odd for anything having been paired to bubba or a bubba cross.

I was hoping that would be the case though with the way that male stretched out and how he behaved. Thai from the Digi came through - but the Bubba really erased the berry / muffin profile in the line. That male was a stretchy burnt rubber skunky funk stud - the results are nearly identical to what I expected from the line.

Again, just glad those that got it and have actually grown them out have enjoyed them. I'd hate to waste peoples space and time. Time is money - even when it's a hobby.

dank.Frank

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya for me, a person who has only gotten one clone only and runs strictly from seed selection, I was so lucky to get to run such a great unadulterated cross thx again D.f. and find a ghost leaner

I will tell you straight up
that cross is a gem
so many hidden treasures to be found like Boo#1(had that fuel berry aroma) and Boo#3
also Boo1 shows and smell BubbaKush all day with that blueberry back ground.
Id say the Ghost pheno shows up 1 in 6 times but idk...

hey d.f u should pop a bunch BooberryKush and find all the ghost learners and bx one time to the ghostOg clone and boom you may just have locked down ghostOg in seed form? (thinking out loud)

I was gonna bx to the ghost leaner clone and f2 the ghost leaner with a boo male and work it but I got to wait a long time to run again....nooooooooo this shit is my life!
But a break will do my body good im sure
Peace to the gods :)

Pics of a new setup i feel may happen soon hehe :biggrin:

Looks like you got a forest of fire in that tent Bro.how ya been? Ages it feels like but tis time slipping through tha cracks

Last pic looks like my ecsd cross O.D.in October...red,purple with some green n gold mixed in around the edges...beautiful flowers!

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up GG, Im doing ok, hope all's been good round you buddy. Been keeping busy outside this year?
Ive had a good summer lots of vacaying seeing friends and family,wore me the f out
Hope yours has been great!
Peace bro :D

Wow critter what a great thread. Kinda sucks i came at a bad time. I hope you get back to it and continue on growing those beautiful plants of yours and continue on searching for that special lady. You must really be searching to bro because every plant i saw looked amazing! Sending a little karma for next set up. Do you happen to have any of the deleted pics still? Id love to see what i missed.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi dillydally lol love the nickname. Thanks for coming thru and the +karma every little bit helps :) What pics/strains you interested in seeing? Ill see if i can find em and put some up in here for you...
Peace