What's new

Critical+/Purps/GrandDoggyPurps 90 plant SOG

J

JimmyRow

Looks good..taking hold in their new homes real nice!!

I've got to t/plant 30 into 5 gals, and 30 1 gals. and I'm seriously dreadin' it. But my dumb/cheap ass is still breaking up blocks of coco and mixing perlite. But if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

A

Alone

UPDATE.......

UPDATE.......

The clones are taking off! I cant keep up with them. LOL.
The first wave are about 9" tall at day 7.
The roots are already poking out the bags.
Love the HPS spectrum for growing nice lush root systems quickly.
Im just waiting for the thickest stemmed clones to finish rooting ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
A

Alone

UPDATE....

UPDATE....

Im gonna be t/ping the 3 ECSD bag seed from cups to 2gln pots today and putting them under the T-5 until I can get cuts and flip em.

A

Alone

UPDATE....

UPDATE....

96 clones and 3 ECSD bag seed.
The cloner is shut down, cleaned up, and put away. I ended up with 96 clones out of 102 that rooted. The 6 thickest tops of GrandoggyPurps did not root at all. The 3 C+'s with hard wood didnt take either. So I got 96% clone success. I usually get 99% -100%.

The water was too old and stem rot started setting in, so I didnt recut them and try again. Its just not worth breaking down, cleaning, and resetting the EZ-C for 9 stubborn cuts. Im sure Ill regret it if the GDoggyP is awesome meds.

Heres the garden now. 12 clones long x 8 clones wide. :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
A

Alone

What Im thinking of doing......

What Im thinking of doing......

I have 2 C+ mother plants.
Next grow...Im gonna do like 1 C+ from clone, and starting these from seed ~
Chemmy Jones / CheeseDog / Strawberry Dogshit / Fuel
(all for commercial)
Pure Jamaican LambsBread F4 purple dominant 20+/- weeks flowering time and 0 cieling. 3 hitter quitter.
(for my personal use)

Ill buy 2 more 4' x 4 bulb T-5's to veg all my seedlings in 3gln pots for 10 weeks. Ill start at the fifth node and top and FIM them a bunch of times and create wide, thick, bushes with multiple tops. After 10 weeks of veg time, Ill T/P them into 20gln smart pots and put chicken wire cages around them. Veg them for 2 more weeks, then flip.
2 -600w hps bulbs and 1 -1000w hps bulb hanging from the cieling vert style.
They will be ready around mid -end of April to put in 20gln smarties so Ill be able to run my a/c on high then 24 hours a day. :woohoo:

Last edited:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
I have 2 C+ mother plants.
Next grow...Im gonna do like 1 C+ from clone, and starting these from seed ~
Chemmy Jones / CheeseDog / Strawberry Dogshit / Fuel
(all for commercial)
Pure Jamaican LambsBread F4 purple dominant 20+/- weeks flowering time and 0 cieling. 3 hitter quitter.
(for my personal use)

Ill buy 2 more 4' x 4 bulb T-5's to veg all my seedlings in 3gln pots for 10 weeks. Ill start at the fifth node and top and FIM them a bunch of times and create wide, thick, bushes with multiple tops. After 10 weeks of veg time, Ill T/P them into 20gln smart pots and put chicken wire cages around them. Veg them for 2 more weeks, then flip.
2 -600w hps bulbs and 1 -1000w hps bulb hanging from the cieling vert style.
They will be ready around mid -end of April to put in 20gln smarties so Ill be able to run my a/c on high then 24 hours a day. :woohoo:

yo bro, explosive plan..i like that..
super interesting, always good healthy green baby my friend ,sure you do veri nice job!!!

A

Alone

@ John Wayne ~ Of course. Welcome aboard.

@ Hundred Gram Oz ~ Thanx for subbing.

@ ThaMagnificent ~ Thank You sir.

A

Alone

My clones have doubled in size over the last 4 days.
The first wave of clones I t/p'ed are already 12" tall with nice side branching.
I think Ill get about 24 grams off those and 14 grams off the later clones.
Im gonna keep vegging until my tiniest clone is 10" tall. Then flip.
By then.... my biggest clones will be about 22"+/- tall.

Last edited:
A

Alone

Looking great! Isn't it a pain to water them in the sink all the time?

I water them lightly right where they are. I wipe up any run off, which is hardly any, with a towel.
I only flush them near harvest in the sink.
Its still gonna be a choir to flush all those.... but my yield should hold record #'s for me.....I hope.

A

Alone

UPDATE.......

UPDATE.......

Heres the clones now ~ (vegged under HPS lamps, so could be abit stretchy.... but it works)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A

Alone

I ran out of grow bags (what did you expect? I only had 90 of them) and placed the remaining clones in 2gln pots. I used the same sauce pan to fill the pots and the bags.
The 2gln pots took 4 scoops.
The bags took 8 scoops. (so does that mean I have 4glns in the grow bag?)
That would be sweet! More roots...More fruits.

A

Alone

UPDATE......

UPDATE......

1/2 the clones are over 12" tall already.
The other half are trying to catch up .
1 more week of veg before the flip to ensure 14 grams a plant.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts