Grow room controler : fan in % out
temp.
humidity
negative presure
minimum speed

update next week

W

willyweed

my mate has got some of this ,will try to get a pic,looking good !

R

rbt

6th week from seed

Grow tent

60 x 60 x 160 tent
mazar led ufo 90w grow spectar
mazar frilizers optimazed for led​

Flower room

140 x 130 x 230 Grow room
mazar spectrabox pro 600w
mazar frilizers optimazed for led
12l pot
Grow room controler : fan in % out
temp.
humidity
negative presure
minimum speed​

update next week​

I take it that when you say 60x60 you are saying centimeters equal to 24"x24"x63" tent is that correct ?

I have a tent the same size and 7 days along now going hydro.

R

rbt

That's a lot of LED. I am a first timer Ebb & Flo tent with a 200 LED in a 60x60 cm I think you have about 31 watts per square foot then I should be good. Since first time I bought a mix. and some that I had from 40 years ago 2 came up Oaxaca I think. To early to tell on the rest BC seeds. I will follow your grow as I am about 5 weeks behind. the pic is 1 week of seeds in the tray and a bubbler. Cheap was the bubbler I was using in my EBB reservoir. 10 days later they had long roots coming on most so planted in the rockwool. I cant post here yet good luck I will follow your grow

ak.peric

That's a lot of LED. I am a first timer Ebb & Flo tent with a 200 LED in a 60x60 cm I think you have about 31 watts per square foot then I should be good. Since first time I bought a mix. and some that I had from 40 years ago 2 came up Oaxaca I think. To early to tell on the rest BC seeds. I will follow your grow as I am about 5 weeks behind. the pic is 1 week of seeds in the tray and a bubbler. Cheap was the bubbler I was using in my EBB reservoir. 10 days later they had long roots coming on most so planted in the rockwool. I cant post here yet good luck I will follow your grow

200w leds is just fine for 60 x 60 ,but be cerefully with nutrients ,because you need 50 percent less then other way of grow.
Good luck

moka

Looks great. I, too, have a 600w LED that will be deployed soon. I'm anxious to see how it goes.

R

rbt

12 day

12 day

200w leds is just fine for 60 x 60 ,but be cerefully with nutrients ,because you need 50 percent less then other way of grow.
Good luck

I am using heavy 16, Canna Rhizotonic & Start, Averaging around 540 ppm, also spray leaves with a Rhizotonic solution. I dropped a few trash looking seed around the plugs and look how they rooted & Sprouted in 4 days. ph seems to climb about .4 a day 1ml of ph down in 5 gallons does it is this common every day a ph adjustment?

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Plants look very healthy, nice work. I'm looking forward to seeing what the LED can produce. What company is your CK from?