What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CRITICAL KUSH by Barneys farm

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
i never grew critical mass but it says its just the old big bud strain, large colas but may not be as potent as other strains on the market.

N

NewAgeGenetics

Not my Pics man!.. Im not Really a "Weights man".. but YEA Looking at That Think id Agree.

I did Grow 12 Via rDWC in a Small box room but now thats Reduced to a small Closet.
A Temporary Situation! [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62811&pictureid=1484577&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Yes! Never MUCH WEIGHT.. so best forgetting about it! ( :) )

Must say Imoe Hand Watering in Coir,say 6 times a day is about 10 days(?) Slower to Finalize than DWC !

Jst saying/showing! .. "Tallest Plant i ever Grew" = GG4 @ 6ft
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62811&pictureid=1484573&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
what are these strains? stardawg on the left?

B

birdman_

Nah,Gg#4 on the left, Stardog was at the Other end.Dogjones in the middle

My CK:
4 wks left then flower..!?

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Wondered How That Worked! :)

Strains with new names aint new tho !!

nil rep,bud

jradMIT

Critical Mass

Critical Mass

I grew the original CM from Mr. Nice, the one that comes in only regular seeds. I was definately not big bud, huge yield and good strength, very stoney. Those who knock the strength haven't grown it. The knock on it was no real taste.

B

birdman_

Thx man :). ..Sure Is a GOOD Yield. Kush Power too!
(..Love the Lack of Leaf! just saying)
No reps left.:(

Last edited:
B

birdman_

CK @ 10 wks From Another Site
picture.php

Another 2 weeks* ^ imo.. ..well for that " Mature/Done " Look. ..............Still, Having THAT is Only Leaf Matter..Trich Condition that Matters.. and Another guy says his CK is @ 60days and the trichs are 90% Cloudy
..?
lol
.......?

" Full " Looking Girl ...!?
Gr8 Bud to leaf Ratio

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I've had this in my Seed 'shopping cart' for about 4 months.

But my seed budget got eaten up by my firearms budget.

OK, put it back in the shopping cart. :woohoo:

Looks Big and Nice and R-E-S-I-N-Y.

The kind of problem you WANT to have - buds so big it's no sacrifice to run the dehumidifier & inspect for bud mold.

Would love to see close-ups.

:tiphat:

bigbag

Veteran
just popped about 30 of my home cross of Barney's Critical Kush x Reeferman's Super Silver Haze...hard to beat Critical for curb appeal and nose, but she lacks a great high...hope the SSH boost's the headiness while maintaining ease of growth and trim, heavy yield and top appeal without going past 9 week's indoor...

B

bruvio

3 weeks 12/12 or 3 weeks real flowering!?

how you count the flowering?

B

birdman_

12/12.

Took this 20m ago Stands at 50". The Plant was Flowered @ around 29",She's stretched more than I believed would happen but she is under a 250w

iPad

Btw
^Temporary Growing Circumstances.Imminent House Move so Growing in a Store/Laundry room
I.e

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Critical Kush @ 4Wks -10h 25m Approx
picture.php

Some Guys here are saying she needs Longer Than the Alleged 8 weeks Stated by " Barneys Farm "..
The guy with the Large bud Pic (at 10 weeks '^') Says he's taking her at 12! Next time (something like that)
WELL....."^ " if thats at 10 wks im ElVIS wearing blue suede shoes on the Moon LOLL
(ALL Ready there's a Slight Tinge of Brown to some Pistils! ..)

Here is the Blue meanie @ 4Wks -10h 25m Approx This One ive grown EVERY time Since arrival near 4 1/2 Yrs ago Bar Once or Twice at the Most
She is "Widely known" as being a fast finisher..
^The CK is Argueably more Advanced Already!?.?
picture.php

Yes.. For a "long time" i Grew Using NFT and she was often took @ 8wks 3 days rDWC Would of been NO longer im Sure.. = Slightly Faster Method
^Those Pics are From Hand watering in Coir..(?!)
10-14 days slower imo/e admittedley tho the coir's treated like Soil sometimes BUT most often i try to water at least once a day usually twice and Sometimes 6-7 Times but thats rare Stuff ..LOL ....(Quite Unemployable!) :D....
More Info on this Thread.. well, "On Hardware used in that little Space Etc"
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7150306#post7150306

( P.S )
Again ' The ' CK @ 10 wks from another Site.

Again cuz "I'm really baked " and I know when ya baked you may not wanna go through the whole thread. Sayin that there's only 3 Pages LOL ..yea I'm baked..

Thinkin out loud LOL
^^ Still know that's not 10 wks tho :d

Last edited:

pipp

I got nine healthy females from a pack of 10 Critical Kush every one was finished by nine weeks pretty stable strain every one caked in resin suppose there may be a longer flowerer but I didn't come across it. Best seeds I've bought in a long time every plant could be classed as a keeper all had fat dense buds. Beware pick and mix and stick to proper breeders packs got three pick and mix of OG and they were different to the proper pack I bought. Nice grow birdman.

B

birdman_

Well i ended up taking mine @ 9wks 1day Mold formed on the Main bud :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts