What's new

Crippy - Pre86 OG KUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def heard a lot of good herb came via hawaii with the BOEL crew and what not , no need to stress man. Thanks for the info and if you got THE cut rest well no reason to waste your breath defending what you know, :) peace brother

supakauai

Def heard a lot of good herb came via hawaii with the BOEL crew and what not , no need to stress man. Thanks for the info and if you got THE cut rest well no reason to waste your breath defending what you know, :) peace brother

Aloha Soiled,

Nice to hear someone has enjoyed or heard of good Hawaiian Herb. Seems like most haven't or are getting some bootleg that really isn't from Hawaii...

Yeah I should have just took a bong rip and I wouldn't have probably wasted my time replying or wouldn't have came across in that manner.

Good vibes man.

This is me watching the OGKB:watchplant:"come on a open up another leaf already"

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
This is me watching the OGKB:watchplant:"come on a open up another leaf already"

OGKB 1.0 sooo slow…

picture.php

OGKB 2.0 grows normal with same indica punch and thick flavor…

picture.php

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Before you make yourself look even more like a hater go google "Taylor Camp Kauai" and inform yourself. Then read what I wrote here and if you still can get your head out yo A$$ thats not my problem.

Let me ask you a question have you ever or do you know anyone who's ever been to indo?

Great waves no weed and it used to be the death penalty. Pretty easy to bring seeds over and just grow it their no? Or smuggle in enough for two people to stay the season. Bummer George ended up living their for ALONG time and no he actually didn't bring Crippy cuts with him to indo just from Hawaii - Florida and SupaBob (my Dad) was along on the trip.

As I said on 1st post Batter Up cause I know everyones gonna giver their 2 cents and that fine. I know where it came from and am one of the few to hold the real cut. So talk all you want.

What it comes down to is alot of people telling stories about Crippy aka OG Kush or whatever you want to call it and the simply fact is they have alot to loose if in fact OG came from Hawaii and they are all running s1 or crosses. Who's gonna want those watered down genetics if my story is true and none are using the right cut for seeds?

Think about it surfers traveling the world acquiring seeds from weed they smoked or smuggled back and one of those surfers ending up at Taylor Camp Kauai back in the 70's with a whole bunch of seeds and seeing as weed was accepted in Haena back then as legal why wouldnt we have good genetics. now look at Florida yes alot of Marijuana was imported and if you think it all came from Colombia your a fool. I now multiple people who grew in Hawaii and didn't sell a single bud in the state all went to the mainland.

Like I said before believe what you want but show me someone with the Hawaiian Webbed Leaf Indica aka Duck Foot and im not talking wally duck that strain is wack and look at the Dark Green leafs the look identical to OG Kush but have webbing and then try to tell me with 100% certainty it a Florida Strain.

Again LMAO its not my fault all those Florida cats spoke up about things they didn't know only to have it blow up in their faces figuring people who passed the genetics are gone and dead and so it the truth.

if my story was false why do so many want me cut and why did Humboldt Seed Org change the description of their EM Dog cross??? I have heard many say Breal is synonymous with OG and his cross was released as Keith Sweet cut of OG kush x chem #4 or something. Till my Dad's name got brought up and the fact I had his genetics then all the sudden its crippy x chem #4 because guess what BREAL knows whats up and as soon as I attached that name to my strain he did shortly after.

The community is sad instead of trying to ask questions and learn its all bashing and hate. Thats cool IDGAF when I pull some string and have all the elites nobody can get in my line up then what haha must be a fake story attached to a fake cut right. Lol go follow my on instagram and learn. OGKB got it FACEOFF OG got it, SOUR DIESEL got it and guess what if their is a cut I want their is someone holding it who wants my cut... SO GO AHEAD KEEP BASHING ME :):dance013::tiphat:

first of all, no one is bashing you personally, instead, we are very distrustful of your story, big difference.

second, Colombia has grown in the past and still grows tons more cannabis than Hawaii and exports also tons more, and since in Colombia people use the term Crippy a LOT as wel as in FL, and most of the stuff in FL was actually coming from Colombia and not from Hawaii, well, you do the math.

Also, as I said already, it is easy to find Catpiss phenotypes in Colombian bagseed... how easy is it to find it among the famous fruity smells of good Hawaiian herb?

lastly, not a lot of people care about all these hyped up cuts you boast about; and the whole hyped-up cut x hyped-up cut to make unstable polyhybrids is a boat that sailed a long while ago.

I'll leave you to your fantastic stories with cool surfer dudes and Breal being the beginning and end of cannabis knowledge.

Before you make yourself look even more like a hater go google "Taylor Camp Kauai" and inform yourself. Then read what I wrote here and if you still can get your head out yo A$$ thats not my problem.

Let me ask you a question have you ever or do you know anyone who's ever been to indo?

Great waves no weed and it used to be the death penalty. Pretty easy to bring seeds over and just grow it their no? Or smuggle in enough for two people to stay the season. Bummer George ended up living their for ALONG time and no he actually didn't bring Crippy cuts with him to indo just from Hawaii - Florida and SupaBob (my Dad) was along on the trip.

As I said on 1st post Batter Up cause I know everyones gonna giver their 2 cents and that fine. I know where it came from and am one of the few to hold the real cut. So talk all you want.

What it comes down to is alot of people telling stories about Crippy aka OG Kush or whatever you want to call it and the simply fact is they have alot to loose if in fact OG came from Hawaii and they are all running s1 or crosses. Who's gonna want those watered down genetics if my story is true and none are using the right cut for seeds?

Think about it surfers traveling the world acquiring seeds from weed they smoked or smuggled back and one of those surfers ending up at Taylor Camp Kauai back in the 70's with a whole bunch of seeds and seeing as weed was accepted in Haena back then as legal why wouldnt we have good genetics. now look at Florida yes alot of Marijuana was imported and if you think it all came from Colombia your a fool. I now multiple people who grew in Hawaii and didn't sell a single bud in the state all went to the mainland.

Like I said before believe what you want but show me someone with the Hawaiian Webbed Leaf Indica aka Duck Foot and im not talking wally duck that strain is wack and look at the Dark Green leafs the look identical to OG Kush but have webbing and then try to tell me with 100% certainty it a Florida Strain.

Again LMAO its not my fault all those Florida cats spoke up about things they didn't know only to have it blow up in their faces figuring people who passed the genetics are gone and dead and so it the truth.

if my story was false why do so many want me cut and why did Humboldt Seed Org change the description of their EM Dog cross??? I have heard many say Breal is synonymous with OG and his cross was released as Keith Sweet cut of OG kush x chem #4 or something. Till my Dad's name got brought up and the fact I had his genetics then all the sudden its crippy x chem #4 because guess what BREAL knows whats up and as soon as I attached that name to my strain he did shortly after.

The community is sad instead of trying to ask questions and learn its all bashing and hate. Thats cool IDGAF when I pull some string and have all the elites nobody can get in my line up then what haha must be a fake story attached to a fake cut right. Lol go follow my on instagram and learn. OGKB got it FACEOFF OG got it, SOUR DIESEL got it and guess what if their is a cut I want their is someone holding it who wants my cut... SO GO AHEAD KEEP BASHING ME :):dance013::tiphat:
HSO are a bunch of hacks with generic OGs. The only people I ever see praising them are noobs that have never had real og. They're not even from or based in CA.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
I still wanna know what happened in 86. was there a change in crippy policy or perhaps a traumatic event that changed crippy forever? like crippy thought it was fine after the accident but it just kept nagging at the back of its mind until finally crippy snapped and lost it in the late 90s? it all came back to that day in 86, crippy was never the same....bubba kush was in the crowd that day in late 1998, witnessing the carnage crippy was dealing out, it changed him forever, he vowed to live his public life as it was before that day, in a "pre 98" state of mind, but by night he'd seek out justice and evil doers as the mighty katsu, saving the world one couch at a time

Hugh Midity

Veteran
seriously, idk where you get Hawaii, every native Floridian knows walt Disney brought crippy here in the 60's as a way to help fund his parks extravagant construction costs. its an f6 hybrid of Cinderella 99 x Donald Ducksfoot x the snow white x space mountain jam

NEGT1

if my story was false why do so many want me cut and why did Humboldt Seed Org change the description of their EM Dog cross???

Definitely not for money, like 90% of breeders. Definitely not. Definitely not. This is WAAAYYYY different, trust me. Definitely not for money.

t99

Veteran
I think there's some active, respected members here with Taylor Camp history. Maybe they'll comment? Or maybe they would've talked about this years ago if they believed it.
Send in some testers or freebies and prove it. Grow shows are the best way to prove and promote.
Either way, good luck with your Supa dupa OG!

symbiote420

Veteran
Had a good laugh reading thru this thread lol but what I can't seem to get my head around is how did you decide to give this cut to GGG?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I got a bit lost in this story to... well i know damn certain the different ogs can not all be the exacy same.... i ran them all u can not mistake a tahoe nug for n sfv... im with relentless they are more likely different phenos whether it n s1 or f1 only dna testing could answer the ?s there r to many versions of the story all this is is part of yet another one.. lookin at crippies i def believe it has a hand in makin og... who knows og could damn well be crippyxchem91even... without dna evidence its all speculation until proven otherwise. ..nobodys word is creditable not dunn chemdog snoopdog breal orgkid i wouldn't believe god himself if he appeared in the sky n told me og is this without havin a lab report... just another version of the same story... all i know that is 100% true is og is some of the best weed ever n here to stay...
This is crippies clone i can trace back to 89-92 florida grows...

Attachments

• CAM00149.jpg
    CAM00149.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 51
  • CAM00150.jpg
    CAM00150.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 54
  • CAM00147.jpg
    CAM00147.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 51

supakauai

I got a bit lost in this story to... well i know damn certain the different ogs can not all be the exacy same.... i ran them all u can not mistake a tahoe nug for n sfv... im with relentless they are more likely different phenos whether it n s1 or f1 only dna testing could answer the ?s there r to many versions of the story all this is is part of yet another one.. lookin at crippies i def believe it has a hand in makin og... who knows og could damn well be crippyxchem91even... without dna evidence its all speculation until proven otherwise. ..nobodys word is creditable not dunn chemdog snoopdog breal orgkid i wouldn't believe god himself if he appeared in the sky n told me og is this without havin a lab report... just another version of the same story... all i know that is 100% true is og is some of the best weed ever n here to stay...
This is crippies clone i can trace back to 89-92 florida grows...

Your pictures look similar to my cut. Some proper fire yeah my crippy clone is straight up real deal og not waterdown I refer to it as race gas.

supakauai

Funniest thread I have read in a looong time. Grew up in Florida but have been living in Hawaii probably longer then Stupa has been alive, I don't know where to even start there is sooo much bullshit in the last 7 pages.

Good luck with your seed company buddy.

Go back to Florida then you probably a straight Kook :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.