What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crippy - Pre86 OG KUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
There is a cut that does go by original og..... But Im not one to say if its the first I doubt it...... I ran it for a few yrs while sorting thru a bunch of ogs... She was real nice but I personally liked others better.... I labeled her old man og .... A few members ran her.. Still do...
Crippies i know for a fact ain't og... Idk what og really is.... There's so many different versions of the story its all speculation.... But from my experience 91chem is half , crippies damn well could be the rest or at least part of it.... And knowing both fairly well , dates, locations, it definitely is a possibility

I meant original as in the Ghost cut and some Josh D cuts (which came at a premium price).

3. Youre using "og"s from seed companies as an argument for what og kush is when og is a clone only(even though someones told you this multiple times), and seed companies are infamous for stealing clone names to sell fake seeds. Never heard ANY good word of mouth about RQS.

Wrong.

I am not using og from seeds companies for arguments.

If you read through you would find my experience with og kush comes from smoking daily, great weed for a long time. Sourcing from different parts of the country and world. I have never grown real og kush as i stated(please read before you reply).

I am documenting my grow...if it comes out bunk the internet will know about it. If it doesn't:laughing: taste like og smell like og kush ect....Cmnon mann you twisting things around and saying things that are not true. Your credibility is shot in my books.

Running some original OG kush cuts right now and with out a fucking doubt I can say OG is not the real Florida crippy.

Og and og kush are 2 different things. OG kush in my humble opinion smells swampy. My OG kush femmed seeds are tropical plants needing high humidity and low nitrogen. OG kush bud i smoke smells like the mangroves in Florida. Hot swampy moisture.

OG kush may come from Florida.

OG may be breed from OGKush. I think its a California thing. Earthy og.

When someone starts speculating or doubting all the bs og stories a few get upset. :tiphat:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
try this at the next forum:

"hey guys, I love smoking OG and have had the opportunity to sample some really excellent nugs.

I'm a novice grower and I'm looking for OG traits in a few seedlings. I've never grown a 'verified elite cutting' of OG, so I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

I'm a long time lurker on the site and hope to learn from all the veteran growers here! respect!

please check out my grow thread and leave me some suggestions. thanks!"

you'll get a way different response then you did here showing up like a grandstanding moron talking down to some of our most respected and experienced growers.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
holy shit heady, you are good at that! you should do life-coaching!

:biglaugh:

whenever I'll need what to say when I can't come up with it myself, I hope I can ask you for advise. thanks!

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Hey real_ogkush, you should head over to the "fungus gnats vs root aphid" thread. I bet youll find plenty of people to send uou real og cuts. Just make sure they come with soil and dont get quarantined, that takes the magical og-ness out of them:biggrin:

Calls me novice grower but cant produce pictures of plants with vigor and health like mine. Typical keyboard warrior. Still losing credit. All talk and no action.

Mean while the weed continues to grow at massive rates...:tiphat:
gdpxbubbakushveg.jpg

If you think novice growers can produce plants like mine you absolutely wrong. It takes years and years of practices, studying, and observation to get to the growing level im at. The most important thing to growing cannabis: Dont follow the stoner hype. Dont apply to forums and ask for help. Instead get your self some farming books. Watch Stanford lectures on agriculture. Watch tedX about composting wrong. Read studys done to improve yields on citrus. When you are in trouble ask a professional who went to a reputable university who studys farming. I dont claim to know everything but I do no more than a novice grower. I also know that all the other growers i know dont grow like me but instead adopt silly techs that lower the yields.

B

blue_tick

talk's about farming books and has a bag of ocean Forrest pre-amended soil hmmm

need to take heady's advise and learn to respect and in return get respect.

peace

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Og and og kush are 2 different things. OG kush in my humble opinion smells swampy. My OG kush femmed seeds are tropical plants needing high humidity and low nitrogen. OG kush bud i smoke smells like the mangroves in Florida. Hot swampy moisture.

OG kush may come from Florida.

OG may be breed from OGKush. I think its a California thing. Earthy og.

When someone starts speculating or doubting all the bs og stories a few get upset. :tiphat:

Best one yet. This is fucking hysterical. Please, by all means keep posting and dropping knowledge. I'm getting the popcorn and a Leinie Shandy.....ok go ahead.

Best one yet. This is fucking hysterical. Please, by all means keep posting and dropping knowledge. I'm getting the popcorn and a Leinie Shandy.....ok go ahead.[/Q]

i WILL PRODUCE ANOTHER 30 FACTS ABOUT WEED JUST HANG TIGHT(opps caps was on my bad didnt mean It.Promise.). We are on my time.

rykus

Come on man, really.... Do you even know who the docta is?

I mean really man just to set it straight we are all glad you can get some nice green growth on your outdoor there, but really what two years doing some plants in containers outside. I had two years of that by the time I was 16... Was living solely off indoor income from 16-24 and again since it went legal, and I'm here for advice...

What the fuck does smoking weed have to do with variety or growing knowlage, nothing I can assure you or there would be less know it all douches and more good weed.

Hey poweredbylove ya got some thrips man, looks like ya may have dealt with it but if not better now than latter, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts