What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crippy - Pre86 OG KUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blue_tick

don't worry this guy is going to get some knowledge dropped on his ass soon. sit tight and watch the show

og no one is surprised what the ocean forrest can do in week. but after that is where your problem comes in by the look of the bud you posted LOL

peace

I grow Indoor too c'mon, I believe in healthy growth and vigor indoor as well. I use to do clones. Had a room set up soley for cloning strains with a partner. We ran the tightest, cleanest, most efficient setup around.

We did some High output T5's inside a custom built safe. We had them stacked on wireracks 2 feet apart. Each shelf could hold around 50 clones in red or blue solo cups(nip holes at bottom).

The floor was epoxy. We installed a sink with running hot and cold water. We had a sanitizing station and we clean the room every 3-12 hours(5 people).

We had window ac unit keep the room cold. Ice cold. We had samples flowering in a tent on a 600w hps. We had a blower and charcoal filter soaking up smells.

We almost went to the extent of wearing lab coats so dont assume I just grow outdoor for 2 years. I have been breeding longer than that son.

Did i mention everything was in coco and bottom fed.

We ran our nutes mild, we run our ph around well i liked 5.9 but my buddy liked 6.4 on the veg plants. We also did soils like FFOF and ROOTS organic 707. Coco was the fastest and our nute line was....GH and some expensive boosters.

don't worry this guy is going to get some knowledge dropped on his ass soon. sit tight and watch the show

og no one is surprised what the ocean forrest can do in week. but after that is where your problem comes in by the look of the bud you posted LOL

peace

Thats not my bud. Its mine but i didnt grow it. I was waiting to post my nugs shots for someone to come around like you and post comments like this.:comfort:

peace

Dropping knowledge. In three.....Two....One:

Wrong! Foxfarm contains enough nutrients to sustain plants for 1-2 months. You are correct on the fact that most growers fail here with FFOF and give up.

At this stage in the plants life you should have confidence. :tiphat:

You have a bush in a bag of FFOF and its been 3 weeks. The leaves are starting to lose their dark green color. Add nitrogen....problem solved right?

Not quite...The roots needs more then just nutes. They need a healthy soil that is always growing(Never stop transplanting into fresh bag of FFOF).

I add some cal/mag to the water feed every month or so just in case.

The real secret lies in soil inoculation with endos and ectos. To achieve a good balance in the soil beneficial microbes are needing to be replenished. The endos and ectos help the relationship between roots and soil by attaching fungus to make special fungus roots that tap into the cannabis roots and supply it.

The more soil you add the better because the roots want to be cool. I use black bags in the summer to increase humidity in the roots zone. I also poke big holes and roll the bags around every once in awhile because the roots needs just as much oxygen as the leaves ok well all most look it up!

Now you know my secrets go get some good bush.

:plant grow:

B

blue_tick

no need there son got mine in place. here is a bush . let me know when you need some help

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I find gsc produces nugs that look like old school purple kush, big fat leafs and a stocky veg structure. .pk looks like Bubbapre98 too. That's what I call old world kush. Slightly different to master kush but mk, bk and pk do have similarly imo. ..

og kush seems to be quite different to what I call old world kush. ogka was very different to the old world stuff and the newer ogkushes even more so. But never tried the sfv types...would love to though.

Is the crip similar like chem ? ...loved the chem91 types .. love that evilbud look

chemD looks totally different to all of them though ..

Do I have bugs? Ofcourse I do. Bugs are and important part of the cannabis plants life.

What? How?

Well the cannabis plants produces chemicals when its in distress. Insects, mammals and your environment. By let nature takes it course on vigorous plants you dont need pesticides given you check you plants daily.

Its hard to watch rats and bunnys eat away at the plants. But the plant wants this. The plant is sending out signals saying trim me the fuck up or i might not make it to the end of the season(massive trimming reverts plants to veg).

Then bad bugs come in and you kill them. The best thing to do is let them eat. Give back to nature and it will give back to you. Let the good spiders hang at the tops(Those white ones with like 8 eyes and hide behind branches when you look at them).

The plant is adapting to its environment in a way we do not fully understand.

When cannabis lower branches get eatin the plant says oh shit grow the fuck up!

Not only does the plant say grow the fuck up but it also says grow a fat fuck stem so when that mammals teeth hit into it they shatter. I assume the plants grows stronger deeper roots too!

What y'all think?

Bugs on my plants that i know of:
Horse flys, house flys, dragon flys, bees, wasps, caterpillars, grasshoppers, ladybugs, praying mantis, piss ants, Trancula hawks, moths, cutworms, small flyy that eat the green chloro out the leafs.

Animals:
Jack rabits, dogs, birds, rats, cotton tails.

Let them graze. Spend more time in the soil keeping it alive and active. Through away your ph meter(unless you absolutely need it(applys to indoor mostly))

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I think people should not argue with tards cause from a distance, no one knows whose who.....

B

blue_tick

goes to show you don't have a clue. tied over and super cropped. in 100 g pot.

no need for me to continue this at all

peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please don't turbo post realogkush it's distracting from the real content of this thread. I really wanted to read this thread, ,,I'm really interested in this crippy stuff but I got a tell you man. It's hard to read this stuff when you waffle so much. ..

No offence. .but it's true

Scrappy-doo

Dropping knowledge. In three.....Two....One:

Wrong! Foxfarm contains enough nutrients to sustain plants for 1-2 months. You are correct on the fact that most growers fail here with FFOF and give up.

At this stage in the plants life you should have confidence. :tiphat:

You have a bush in a bag of FFOF and its been 3 weeks. The leaves are starting to lose their dark green color. Add nitrogen....problem solved right?

Not quite...The roots needs more then just nutes. They need a healthy soil that is always growing(Never stop transplanting into fresh bag of FFOF).

I add some cal/mag to the water feed every month or so just in case.

The real secret lies in soil inoculation with endos and ectos. To achieve a good balance in the soil beneficial microbes are needing to be replenished. The endos and ectos help the relationship between roots and soil by attaching fungus to make special fungus roots that tap into the cannabis roots and supply it.

The more soil you add the better because the roots want to be cool. I use black bags in the summer to increase humidity in the roots zone. I also poke big holes and roll the bags around every once in awhile because the roots needs just as much oxygen as the leaves ok well all most look it up!

Now you know my secrets go get some good bush.

:plant grow:

Whaaa? Endos and ectos the real secret? Dude thank you for sharing you are obviously a master grower. Holy shit!

Please dont tell me when you think I should or should not post thanks. You might want to get on the people who avg over 6 post a day that would make more sense. Im not going anywhere so hang in there bud...I also dont conform. If you feel im breaking the rules take it up with a moderator and not here on the crippy thread as you are distracting from the main content or topic. I however will continue to post relevant things here.

WelderDan

Veteran
This thread shouldn't even exist. Supaklown tried to write himself into cannabis history with a cock and bull story and he was thoroughly and completely debunked.

Trolling is just going to get it shut down. Give it a rest already.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
This thread is closed.

The thread starter is no longer online here, and the subject is now totally off-topic.

If someone else wants to begin anew thread, please do so in the appropriate forum, and keep it on topic with NO trolling, flaming, or insulting of other members.

You know who I mean...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
:yeahthats

Yeah, cool ya jets and post stuff that is interesting, informative and/or educational.

If you want this thread to stay here...

Turn it into a dick swinging contest and it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.