What's new

creepy alien found in mexiko

Lifebreather

Veteran
I would like to hear what some "credible" sources (hopefully connected to a prestigious science institute or university) have to say about this.

I think its along the lines of the chupacabra. There is only so many times I can believe some guy in Mexico is on his home from 'church' at 3am and stumbles upon a mythical creature.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
it is the mcyummin aka yummybud on his mission.. Or maybe it is Santos Clausencia.. aka santa clause.. peace

sack

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The thing is the size of a rat and the farmer drowned it "out of fear"... :rolleyes:

You have to touch it to drown it... scaredy cat.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
The thing is the size of a rat and the farmer drowned it "out of fear"... :rolleyes:

You have to touch it to drown it... scaredy cat.

hehehe well there obviously much more scarier when they are alive or he wouldnt have spent the 3 hours drowning it lol
the poor little bugger didnt have a chance under the water setting fire to his murderer so came off 2nd best...wouldnt want to meet its parents in a bad mood in a dark ally :D..HH. =]-~

"According to American UFO expert Joshua P. Warren (32), the farmer burned to death in a parked car at the side of a road.

The flames apparently had a far higher temperature than in a normal fire!

Now there are rumours that the parents of the creature Lopez drowned were the ones who in turn killed him out of revenge."

ddrew

Veteran
Giant sea monkey, that would explain why it was so hard to drown.

Attachments

• sea_monkeys2.jpg
    sea_monkeys2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 9

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Oh no :yoinks:

That might have been one of mine :eek:

I flushed mine when I was little so they could go find homes in the open sea (amazing where you think the toilet leads when you're five)...

There may be an entire organized seamonkey mafia by now... hence the farmer getting carbombed :yoinks:

What have I done?!?!

X

xinsanewickedx

thats crazy stuff ,i bet it is something the u.s gov bred in some lab

THC123

Veteran
just watch monster quest terror from the sky on youtube

It's not a known species as the DNA test confirms and it's a real creature

Alien?? i highly doubt it

Also strange that just now this is in the news , the mq episode was over a month old

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
there are tons of things out there humans have never ever seen... where i live, some mountain ranges have never been explored, the jungle is so thick if you are under the canopy you see almost no sun-light get through...

and the mountain ranges that people do visit, we visit just through the trails, people move from point A through the trail to destination B, no one ever explores the huge areas through which the trials run through... (i have a bit, scouting for spots, and it is almost impossible to break through the bush at times)

most people just watch tv, they have no idea what the night time looks like without artificial lights... much less do they know what lives in the wild or not.

paz.