What's new

Creeper is creeping again.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I all most forgot I told Cfl King I would do a dairy this Winter. Sorry, I'm late. I'm 30 days into flowering and just will keep it simple as I can. This growing method is so easy a blind person can do it. I was going to share it with another outfit but they wouldn't believe me. Anyway, here we Grow.
Potting Mix Used
Foxfarms OceanForest potting mix
ProMix Hp potting mix
Fertilizers
General Hydroponics Flora series: Base nutrients only, (no additives)!
Cal-mag
Water
Rainwater for seed spout and seedlings
RO water for veg and flowering
Lights
(Combo setup) lights are (one 400w HPS,) (two 130 watt Chinese 1000LEDs) and one 4ft fluorescentT8 sidelight for blue bans. Around 750 watts total. I will get a good light someday.
Strains
3 Strains are Columbian Sativa/Haze cross and two unknown sativa-indica crosses from Spain?
Total grow area is a 6x6​

I plant the seed directly into Fox Farms Ocean Forest in dixie cups. I weigh the dixie cups before and after watering and write the weight down on the top of the cups. That way can keep from over or under-watering for the fastest growing.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Out of 12 reg seeds I got 12 females. Here they are right out of the dixie cup freshly transplanted into one gallon of FoxFarms Ocean Forest. From the beginning, seed germination and one-gallon pots get rainwater only. NO fertilizer while in FFOF is needed.

IMG_4494.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks, goingray call me creeper friend.
After a few weeks of using rainwater, all the plants showed female flowers. The high female ratio is induced by the sequential introduction of light hours. Starting the seed at 12/12 and gradually increasing one hour and then two hrs a week until I hit 16 or 18 hr photoperiod mimics nature. Sequential photoperiod, fox farms rich potting mix, and rainwater only, yielded a higher female ratio.

IMG_4497.JPG

IMG_4503.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
At around 5 to 6 weeks from planting it's time for the flowering containers and time to change to flowering potting mix. I use Promix HP with 3 to 5-gallon containers. I don't fill the 5s all the way. I plant the vegged plant, FFOF and all into a mix of Promix. It's very important not to plant them too deep. Here's transplant day into flowering pots.

IMG_4504.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I follow the guidelines and the fertilizer manufacturer's recommendation only not giving as much. I feed at 1/2 and with every watering. These plants don't look like what I thought a Columbian Sativa/Haze would look like. I have four and the others are hybrids. At this point, I'm scratching my head.

IMG_4563.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It took about 12 days for the plants to start stretching but they took off. I knew had shot myself in the foot because had too many females with not enough space. It was very difficult trying to water and prune this many plants in such a small space. I had to start tying tops to keep the plants from pushing the lights off the hybrids.

IMG_4611.JPG

IMG_4615.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It's very hard to get to the far corners on watering days and plus the plants are starting to do a leaf drop from excess shading. So I'm going to break this bunch up and move 4 plants to the OUTDOORS under full Sun. The photoperiod outside is 11 hrs and 8 min. So I'm going to trick them into thinking it's Fall when it's really late Winter. The crowding problem is Solved. When I come back I will update you on the growing live.

Latest posts

Latest posts