What's new

Crazyfools* Small personal garden

heyyyy mack! pleasure to see more people arround!

so to answer your questions .... yes, my room is 100% pitch dark when lights are off, and temps are arround 25 C° when lights are on, winter season here now! nice and cold, perfect for indoor growing..... the room where I grow, is about 2x2 ( meters ) ... but the actual cultivation area, is 2 meters long, 80 cm deep, and I have about 1.8 meters hight! I use 12 Liter vase... or 8 L I don´t remember hahah ,my bad

I must admit, some buds get quite close to the bulb, But I don´t think thats whats going on with the "loose" buds.....if you are talking about the popcorn feno Black widow, the buds are really dense! but the dont fill the branch, and foxtail like crazy.... its the way she is.... the other plants are with nice and dense buds as well....this is a temporary space, I´m in process of buying my own house ( the one I live is rent ) and I will most likely go to a gorilla grow tent, I´m a small grower, just for me and my girl, and a bit of oil for my dad, of course I´d love to go big, but not possible at the time =/

BR Zombie! whats up man!? I´ve been growing for 10+ years... I´ve planted a LOT of weed, I´ve tried lots of sistems, organics, hydro, soiless mix, outdoor, indoor, hehehe.... weed has been a big passion for me since the day I took my first hit =) at the moment I use coco/perlite 50/50 ... next round I´m going with sunshine perlite 20/80 .... my indoor gardens have always been strictly tecnaflora since I abandoned organics, I LOVE the results, i´ve smoked my friend plants cultivated with GH nutes, and it wasn´t as good, maybe the growers fault, and my other friend uses advanced nutes... and I still find the results inferior to mine.... again, maybe the growers fault... but as long as i´m happy with results, I will not change nute brand... technaflora is soooo easy, and has been too good to me for me to change it....about the clones, they are not in an air cloner, its an old cake tray with rockwool cubes! hahaha, I used to have an air cloner, but had problems with it..... I like to keep things as simple and easy as possible at the moment, hadn´t had much time to dedicate to my plants, work has been hell, and also lots of wories concerning my dads health... but other then that all is good....

M weed is over, I´m gonna have to smoke some shit brick weed till harvest! and thats kinda pissing me off as well, but in about 10 days, I´ll chopp the indica that is almost ready.... I HOOOPE, cuz, I can´t stand that compresse shit!

thanx for stopping buy guys, makes me happy to see people intrested in my plants ... thanx, I´ll try to update on monday with new shots!

ok guys, I wrote a huge text and for some strange reason it disapeared.....

I had to chop down the OGxChemxSativa hermied on me, the4 smoke is prety good, indica like, piney smell and taste, not to strong.... classic indica, tastes like wet dirt, green moss....

here are her pics.....

picture.php

picture.php

not my favorite smoke, but fuck it, my jars are empty (were ) can´t be to picky! hahaha
when I chopped her down, I put an Old Time Moonshine x Indiana Bubblegum ( Mosca Seeds) in her spot, not much to show ATM

up nex I´m gonna show the princess Malawii, she is just insane! nice caramell smell, burnt suggar, oil..... it´s such a crude smell, but at the same time such a delicate plant, buds are HUGE, definately a thumbs up for the friends over at ACE seeds!
top notch African diva!

picture.php

picture.php

I love this plant, every Sativa Lover should try some!

Up next are My two fenos of Mr. Nice´s Black Widow... I´ll start off with the Fruity girl, she´s got a skunky, fruit smell to her, good yeald, nice frost, excelent comercial plant! but I´m not gonna keep this feno, I don´t want classic skunky fruity , I need top notch gals!

picture.php

continuing with the fruity BW :

picture.php

picture.php

she sure is a good plant, I assume she will smoke really nice, but I´m also sure I got much better things to work with, in seed form, and also clones

and now, the Black widow Popcorn feno.... I liked her the least in the begining of flower, but now, I´m in love with the plant, she started with a pine smell, bu now, she is rippening to a straight rotten mango / passionfruit smell that makes me drool everytime, I´m definately gonna keep her arround for a couple more round, despite the low yeald, buds are so compact, and SOOOOOOO frosty, I think she will cure very nicely, I believe she is a keeper, I will let you all know, after the smoke test!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some of you may be noticing the yellow leaves, but no worries homies!, the leaves are yellow, because the plants are reaching maturity, some of the leaves are becoming redish, purpleish.....I´m gonna start flushing them in the next week, and soon star to choppem!

I really do hope you guys like my grow log! please send a feedback!, i´d like to read what you guys think about my little girls! any tips, are welcome!

Soooooooooooooooo.... Black Widow fruity feno went down! ... I spoted 2 bananas, and chopped that ho down! ... put a selected Peyote Purple in her spot.

after a day in the drying rack, the BW fruity feno has no longer a fruity smell, it smells like a sweet skunk.... not really what I was hoping for! anyways... still got anothe widow to chopp! and another widow plant to flower.... in a couple of weeks we´ll see whats up, thanks for the replys.... soon I´ll post some budshots of the fallen BW!

all right boys and gals, so, the BW fruity feno has been drying, smoked some popcorn that dried faster , and I was disapointed, it smells ok, taste is a bit bland, and high is avrage....

here is one of my cats sniffing arround the sweet fruity BW

picture.php

sorry , but I don´t have any actual harves pictures of the fruity widow....
I had never had grate experiences with Mr. Nices Black Widow, Untill I came across this feno :

picture.php

picture.php

this is a freshly cut
BW plant, I call her (la pipoquera) thats because she produces tight buds despite the foxtailing, she has a pungent mango smell, not sweet at all, but fruity, hard to describe....
and you might be asking yourself.... " OK, so , shes fruity mango, quite fast flower for a sativa feno, but I love hash, does she frost enough for me to shake some hash off of her? "
well, a picture is worth a 1000 words, so check out the sugar ...

picture.php

picture.php

ok guys, so these are the pics of todays update.... I´ve seen this before, smelly gooey plants that look bomb and don´t get me high.... so I´ll wait for them to dry, and come back with a Smoke Review, but I do have my hopes up! ......

in a couple of weeks, Malawii will feel my axe!

all the best for all!

Stay safe!

Peace !

CF*

all the girls are down, I don´t know WTF happened, but saturday, my HPS wasn´t working, probably had an energy peak, and the bulb broke, so I decided to pull the malawii a bit early for it no to hermie on me, its 90 % mature, only 2 tops didn´t mature completely.

hoping that the energy peak didn´t fuck up my Ballast, that would be awfull, e-ballasts cost A LOT here whwere I live..... a 150 USD could end up costem + 600 obamas with import taxes and all that shit.... my new bulb arrives todaym or tomorrow at most, so I´m crossing fingers that the problem is indeed the bulb..... I measured de voltage coming out of the ballast, and it was 128 V .... and when plugged off the energy source it would drop to 0 ... so I´m guessing the ballast is OK, but not sure at all, as I know squat about energy, and its apparell, I´ll try to get some pics today of my buds, and some of the remaining oil I did for my dad....

all the best to all the growers world wide!

keep it real guys, and lets overgrow da world!

well, my grow has been in stand by since my ballast wen´t to shit

so, FUCK LUMATEK for their expensive ballast thats woth SHIIIIIIT
and fuck the chinese ass hole who anounces free fedex shipping and charges shipping costs.... and fuck this rat again for charging extra 10 USD to ship to Brazil!

I´m so mad! , I shoul be entering 4th flowering week and my new ballast hasn´t eaven left china!

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck !

DON´T BUY LUMATEK BALLASTS EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER YOU THINK THEY ARE GOOD, YOU THINK THEY ARE REPUTABLE SELLERS, YOU THINK YOU SPEND A FEW EXTRA BUCK FOR QUALITY PRODUCT, NOT TO HAVE TO SPEND THE SAME AMOUNT AGAIIIIN... AND THE FREAKING BALLASTS LASTS ONLY 1 FLOWERING CYCLE!

fuck that shit!

BR Zombie

crazyfool that is the most terrible news I could have hoped for brother :( I'd just throw some CFL's on the the giirls not to break their cycle.

When I was gathering info for an indoor grow, most HID users recommend the magnetic ballast for this exact reason and then there's also the fact we live in Brazil brother where the price of everything is tripled and the mailing service sucks dick.

Again, I'm sorry to hear that and hope you can pull through!

well, once a wise man said... shit happens, not much I can do except wait for the ballast, it´s supposed to arrive 1/09 ... lets see.... I got a small CFL on 24Hrs ... nut its not good at all, leaves are yellowing, I still have mother plants to flower, but I really didn´t wanna miss this cycle..... it was suposed to be THE good one for end of the year stash..... faith is the last to die, so i´m gonna keep my fingers crossed for the ballast to arrive fast enough!

pedrero

i use standard ballasts and have no problem at all. It´s not the best choice shure, but it cost R$ 50
get one at sta efigenia for backup situations

hey guys, new ballast arrived saturday, the lamp is already blasting light uppon my other 4 plants that are for selection, i´ve another Black Widow... ( Black Widow #1) in tryouts, along with OTM x IBB # 3 ... peyote purple # 16 and a Nepal Jam ..... from my last run, only saved a cut from BW "pine" AKA ( LaPipoquera ) witch cured to a sweet mango like taste, creeper for sure, you finish the joint thinking the weed didn´t work... five minuts later, BOOM youre blasted...uhauhahua .... I´ll try to post some pics durring the week!

alright, so, to color things up, a bit and scare off the bad things that occured last month, i´m gonna show and tell a bit :)

picture.php

this is my wifes favorite smoke this round, its the fruity feno of Mr.Nice´s Black Widow, it smells like fruity buble gum, tutty fruity, really loud smell when buds are broken up, but when you toke on it a bit, its like an avrage skunk weed, nothing that rings my bell.....

picture.php

on the other hand, the other Black Widow Feno, cured to what you can see above, a super frosty bud, that tastes somewhat like, peaches, mango, passionfruit, to the last toke, it´s a creeper, you smoke the whole joint, enjoying the flavour, and thinking it dindn´t hit you quite well, then shit starts to build up in the head, you feel a bit disoriented, and when you realise, your pretty damn high! .... overall a good feno! I´d like to work with her in future crosses , so I kept a cut.

picture.php

above you can check out the Killer Malawii ( purple feno ) this plant is something special!
the taste is not refined, nor is the smell, i´ve never tried other african strains, but this sativa is different then all the colombians, brazilian, paraguayan, mexican, thai sativas i´ve grown, she has a crude oil like smell, kinda like burnt suggar, or caramell, hard to describe, it is no loud at all, verry subtle, the taste is like typical ganja, musky, wooden....
I personally love this weed... it shows what it came for in the first few toke, I was obligated to chopp her a few days early because of my ballast problem, but never the less, she came out grate... it is a wack in the forehead, fucking strong sedative sativa.... sometimes, makes me a bit paranoid, with my eyes wide open feeling like I drank 2 liters of coffee...awsome high, awsome plant, awsome sativa, big ups for the fine people at ACE seeds.... unfortunately, I did not save this feno, but I have another feno, that stood out more then this feno in veg...... usually landraces, and pure sativas don´t frost up as much as hybrids, or indica variaties.... but check this out.....

picture.php

this is frost baby ^^ !!!!

not quite done yet folks!

i´ve showed you how 3 of my 4 plants look after a month in the jars..... and I wan´t you guys to see the plant that I had to chop at + or - 40 days because she started shooting bananas

picture.php

the bud in the pic is og x chem x sativa, I only have one big bud left of her, she reeeeeeeeeeeeeks pinesol, I strongly believe this smell is an OG Kush trait as I´ve never had the pleasure of smoking pure OG... and, it also packs a hell of a punch, to bad she hermied on me, she would have been a grate individual for my mother collection, but I have no space for intersex individuals in my stable, only sexy , oily , delicious girls! :)

picture.php

I also made some hash oil, that was really greecy at first, but now that it has dried out , its got a shatter consistency, I eaven poked my eye with a piece that flew far when I snapped it from the pyrex yesturday.......

and to finish off , i´ll post how I like to smoke my budz / oil ... wrapped in a fine silk paper !!!!

I LOOOVE joints!

picture.php

thanks everyone, when things get more intresting in my flower cabinet, I ´ll come back with more pics, eventually, i´ll post some clones / veg ... and some cuisine ...

stay safe, Peace out!

CF*

Last edited:

pedrero

venenoso esse baseado crazy!
essa black widow parece ser material foda pra cruzas mesmo, belas cores e esses aromas que você descreveu não é todo dia..
chegou um pack de purple haze (oth) regular da ACE aqui, vou achar nosso varão nesse pack brother. Haze de 20 semanas mirando o projeto de seeds.
vc extraiu no álcool ou butano?
belíssimas flores irmão, babei de ver essas sativas, quebrou tudo!
abraço!

Salve Pedrero!
então, eu to na caça pra achar o tao famoso feno da Black Widow, TODAS as vezes me decepsionei com o resultado, esse feno q guardei foi o melhorzinho q saiu até agora, é bom, é gostoso, mas sei la.... parece q falta algo, mas sem duvida os buds sao lindos e muito açucarados!

os mano do ACE seeds, sabem o q fazem, to MUITO satisfeito com a Malawii, erva boa msm..... o famoso maderão! se vc apresentar pra quem n ta acostumado, nego choca com o efeito, depois d umas bolas, a cabeça infla! sou afinzao d pegar mais seeds deles, problema é o medo d receber! com certeza vc vai achar coisas MUITO boas nesse pack do ACE q vc puxou!

eu extrai o oleo com Alcool de Cereais, faço extração da planta toda, com talos folhas e tudo mais, pq o intuito inicial era dar pro meu pai, mas ele ta relutante em provar o oleo, então vou fumandinho!

aqui em casa os baseados tem q ser turbinados, a gata tbm é chegada numa ganja, se eu n caprichar na potencia, ela zera meus potes num piscar de olhos! huahuahuahua

so, ATM I have flowering :

OTM x IBB #3 ( it was #2, but it was reveging , and I had a fresh clone, so I decided to chop and substitute for the # 3 wich i´m liking a lot so far! )

Nepal Jam ( seems to be a very fast flowering Sativa, I´m hoping for high yealds with this one, and skeptical about the quality of the flowers, lets see...)

Black Widow #1 ( seems to be a sativa dominant hybrid, just started shooting preflowers, seems to be a good yealder by judgement of the structure )

Malawii # 1 ( I used to have a Peyote purple, but I was almost a month without light, and she really felt it, never really got back up, and I have no room to flower plants that are not in PRFECT shape, so I put my most prestieged Malawii to flower, in veg, she looks like a mean sativa!)

I´ll try to put up some pictures soon