What's new

Crazy yields from vertical?

mg75

no disrespect to anyone... i am sure most of you have more experience than me. i agree with DHF and everyone else about the plant numbers... you are 100% correct.
i just wanted to remind growers to not get caught up in the hightimes "frenzy" and think a little about the potential consequences. i am sure people can come up with more creative ways to yield higher numbers using less plants. perhaps not as much as higher plant counts... but a little more peace of mind.

PARADOX

DHF what type of vertical set up would you suggest? Any links to diy builds would be appreciated.. If you could set up a vertical grow how abouts would you set it up? (co2?,600's or 1000's,hand watering vs automated,drippers or areo sprayers. ect ect) Im quite interested in hearing your opinion on said subject..

thanks all for the food for thought! :)

bobblehead

Veteran
DHF what type of vertical set up would you suggest? Any links to diy builds would be appreciated.. If you could set up a vertical grow how abouts would you set it up? (co2?,600's or 1000's,hand watering vs automated,drippers or areo sprayers. ect ect) Im quite interested in hearing your opinion on said subject..

Come by my 1800w flip pod thread... Top of my sig... It's my take on Heath and DHF's production room. "Wealth Through Stealth" is also taught in my thread... So read it... :)

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Google Heath Robinson, I think I speak for DHF, Bobblehead, myself and many others who took a lot of inspiration from his work in the vertical growing area, ALSO their is a thread started by Mrktwiz that is soley dedicated to Heath Robinson's work, search for that to get some great idea's.

Good luck most vertical designs are picked by exaclty what YOUR situation calla for, you might do a weed doughnut (See Aeroheads thread for a KILLER run of this deisgn) some are squares with shelves like mine, Bobbleheads thread is at the extreme for efficiany vs GPW maximizing. Laylow has a wonderful Stadium grow, it all depends on your room size, environment etc..

Good luck!

D

DHF

Paradox...Bobble`s version of my take on Heath`s rack`s is as close to the ultimate yield machine once dialed and monocropped as you`ll find in a DIY kinda thingy IME......Please defer all inquiries to Bobble da Enviro King from now on .....After all , he`s poised for greatness once his shit starts kickin....

My version had 4 #5 smartpots side by side on a 4' wall with 4 levels on all 4 walls for 64 plants total and 3-600`s stacked just like Bobble`s setup....

Dial yer environment like Bobble and get 50 watts per sq ft.....THEN you`ll be on yer wayta pumpin out da dank....

Smaller rooms are easier ta dial heat/smell and air extraction as well as bein ableta set up as many as it takes for your production purposes...

"8 X 8 outside dimensions"/6 x 6 inside dimensions pumped out lil over 2 lbs per 600 watters , with 64-1.5 oz plants at 4 different locations and 8 rooms total over a period of 4 months from staggered perpetual planting and harvesting....so....

Needless to say when all 8 rooms finished within grams of each other that I knew I was onto somethin , and the first yields weren`t a coincedence , but rather the standard for all the rest to finish at...Good luck and....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

Last edited:

PARADOX

Thanks all! Iv been reading up and this is looking pretty stellar.. I don't know if I would ever convert over to the dark side but i do love seeing the incredible yields you guys are hitting. Quite amazing! Props to you all!

MasterKhufu

I almost doubled my yields when I switched to a vert scrog. Never calculated numbers but I was very pleased with the results.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
my best run with a flat garden was 1.68# per light with no CO2. With vert bulbs I've hit 1.82# per light with no CO2, and that was before I had my strains dialed in. Another couple runs and I'll have 2-3 out of 35 strains picked out for vert production with amazing quality. I'm also running lower plant counts since I have time and room to run ~9 5 foot trees per light. I have a couple strains that will hit over 4oz per plant that size easy.

Rouge

After taking the advise of some veterans on this site to go vertical, my friend on the east coast has more shit than he can possibly deal with. The thing is how to get rid of the stuff and still remain anonymous? It sure as hell ain't a nice problem to have.

Dicomaco

Come by my 1800w flip pod thread... Top of my sig... It's my take on Heath and DHF's production room. "Wealth Through Stealth" is also taught in my thread... So read it... :)

Just another reminder that I need to reserve a few days/weeks to read your thread bobble, so far I've only lurked but I will join in very soon :smoker:

So many great threads to learn from, too little time!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I was getting ~14g per budsicle in my CFL cab. If I can pull the same in my "mini" colosseum, I'll be looking at ~2 lbs. every 2 months out of a 14 sq ft. space (2.5 deep x 6 ft long,)

(We're about to find out.)

Latest posts

Latest posts