What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

crazy to consider this?

Im'One

Looking at the.long term weather forecasts the temps will only drop below 32 a couple of times in the next ten days. Are there any. small autoflower plants that.can be stsrted indoors and hauled outside to finish? I have auto alaskan.purple, auto malawi and some blue Himalayan autos.?

If they were small enough i could always haul them indoors for a few days then back.out again? Bad plan?

Bobby Boucher

It's so windy and bitter and dusty and dry and harsh in OK this time of year..

I'd guess if your plant lives, its going start chewin' dip, chuggin' fireball, and shootin' yuppy passerby's dirty looks.

Just a guess, tho.

Bobby Boucher

Don't gotta tell me twice.

I drove 3-4k miles a week through OK and North TX every week for a few years there.

Ran over 2 armadillo at the same time. Hit a road runner doing 100. Witnessed an attempted triple murder suicide on the highway. Got on the 5 o'clock news after my neighbor was murdered with a brick. Got caught up in Moore doing a Bose install in a Target when the tornado hit. Blown up on 2 wheels a few times. Had an entire Marlboro cigarette fixture blow away on top of some ladies car which I had to pay for. Got stuck in a middle of nowhere gas station for 40 minutes using both of my arms and one of my legs to keep 2 40lb sliding glass doors from blowing away off my truck before someone finally pulled in for gas to lend me a hand.. The list just goes on.

Bring a grown man to tears. Ice trucker life shit.

My gf had never seen a street sweeper or a proper plowing salting truck before. 6 years later and they still mystify her.

Im'One

I have never seen so.many naked criminals in all my travels...its every damn week. The first week i was here it was a naked 74 year old.man runnng down the shoulder of i40 buck naked and waving a meat cleaver...that was 7 years ago this week it was adude high in pcp shooting into traffic in downtown Edmond before gettng naked and running from the cops. the pcp.dealer tried.to.tell the okc police she was one.of them....yea its.never.boring

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I have never seen so.many naked criminals in all my travels...its every damn week. The first week i was here it was a naked 74 year old.man runnng down the shoulder of i40 buck naked and waving a meat cleaver...that was 7 years ago this week it was adude high in pcp shooting into traffic in downtown Edmond before gettng naked and running from the cops. the pcp.dealer tried.to.tell the okc police she was one.of them....yea its.never.boring

Ha ha ha seems like everywhere you go, buck nekkid criminals follow you, flashing their bedroom tackle wantonly as they run in pursuit of their fleeing quarry.

On a serious note though, I often ask myself why it is that it is NEVER a beautiful young woman that strips nekkid in public.

It is always some old phart, or some ancient crone, that strips down in public, almost as though they expect people will want to see all that wrinkly skin.

If I were a dictator for a day, public nudity would ONLY be legal for busty young women in excellent shape. Anyone else who gets their kit off in public would be deported straight to Siberia, for a few years of vigorous rock-breaking amid the frozen wasteland, purely as a corrective and punitive measure.

Latest posts

Latest posts