What's new

crazy thing that lights ur tobacceed

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I don't see how the fuck you warrant to call me a douche. I've provided all the info needed for a consumer to pick the right product for the outcome they want. Not my fucking fault that someone wasted their money.

S

sparkjumper

Well I dont know who called you a douche man but saying that people not taking your advice are ignorant is a bit much.Did you ever think that maybe you are sensitive to butane and that just possibly people arent bullshitting when they say they don't know what you're talking about?You also seem to think that people who disagree or think its silly have no right in your thread.I saw in another thread a guy broke his "something cord" on his haako.Sounds like fun.I believe in another thread there was a haako burn injury.You tryin to hurt me bro lol?

Mr. Tony

Veteran
its like anybody who dosnt agree that your hakko is the shit gets attacked for being an idiot who doesn't appreciate a connoisseur quality toke
im so sick of this thing being shoved down my throat by mr tony every couple days, who gives a fuck, as long as that bud is lit.

Don't fucking read it then.

Well I dont know who called you a douche

Dr. G

man but saying that people not taking your advice are ignorant is a bit much.

Anyone who does it yet cheaps out like $15 dollars to gets some cheap iron at wall mart only then to discover it's not ceramic and they have to go back out and buy a different model, would have saved time money and aggravation by doing some fucking research on it.

Did you ever think that maybe you are sensitive to butane and that just possibly people arent bullshitting when they say they don't know what you're talking about?

I'm not sensitive to butane. All of my friends who have tried it agree it works better and more efficiently than a bic.

You also seem to think that people who disagree or think its silly have no right in your thread.I saw in another thread a guy broke his "something cord" on his haako.Sounds like fun.I believe in another thread there was a haako burn injury.You tryin to hurt me bro lol?

It's an electrical appliance. surely you've never seen the electric cord wear out after awhile of heavy use. especially if it's getting plugged in and pulled out by the cord multiple times a day. You ever see anyone burn them selves with a bic, stove, cigarette, hot piece of metal under the hood of a car, hot baking sheet from the over.

Yes even the lower wattage hakko like mine will get to 750-800 degree. though it's cool to the touch in less than a minute. Though if it is heated up and it touches something yes, it will burn, including you and me. some people can compose them selves better when high than others. some people are more accident prone than others.
----

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Do you have another diddy you can play Tony ?

Because this one is old as shit now.

So much for being the humble bearer of tidings and good will.

You've already done this to an entire thread, is that not sufficient or do you plan on making it your forte here ?

Octothorp

Tony you have quality advice but you really provide it in the least respectable way. Please have a bit of stoner etiquette and chill out a bit.

The hakko looks great and your advice on bongs has really helped me decide on a new piece.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Geez what a bunch of stupid whiners...

BORING.

The gizmo works.

Try it before you spout BS and attitude...

Methinks some of you may be descendants of the Shark Tank on OG, which is NOT here.

OG is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.

Long live IcMag!

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Hay tony i thank you for the INFO :joint:

For the ppl who clance at thread at start flaming :moon:

Peace/Love
I N Hail

swishaman

Geez what a bunch of stupid whiners...

BORING.

The gizmo works.

Try it before you spout BS and attitude...

Methinks some of you may be descendants of the Shark Tank on OG, which is NOT here.

OG is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.

Long live IcMag!

ahhhh the Tank

Glad I never spent time there. probably lose 200 brain cells per every 30 seconds spent reading that shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts