What's new

Crazy pigs shooting mofos looking for fired pig on rampage

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Dorner see's what happens to victim's familys. When the LAPD incarcerates someone the family pays just as much as the convict. It's only fair for the cops familys to pay as well.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
They're not accustomed to not being in charge. It shows in their paranoia and incompetence under pressure. What a clusterfuck all around.

U know, ur completely right. This is how they react when just 1 dude is running around, Jesus, can u imagine if anything ever happened on a larger scale how f'd we'd all be. This is seriously frightening and shows what lack of training and judgement cops actually have. They sound more like a f'kn liability than anything.

T

that smell

One thing can be learned from this... when assaulted, the police take a very defensive stance, in other words they hide in a building. That is a very important piece of tactical info...just saying

M

mugenbao

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Dorner see's what happens to victim's familys. When the LAPD incarcerates someone the family pays just as much as the convict. It's only fair for the cops familys to pay as well.
So you are basically saying "All cops are bad people who deserve to have their children murdered"?

That's the most abhorrent thing I've read today, congratulations.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
One million $ reward? He's a big sob

If I was in Cali...I would be setting out donut traps & critter cams

Last edited:

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you are basically saying "All cops are bad people who deserve to have their children murdered"?

That's the most abhorrent thing I've read today, congratulations.

Not all, just some. There is an astronomical amount of people that have lost family members due to these assholes. They've broken millions of family's with no remorse.

If this is the most abhorrent thing you've read today you need to open your eyes. The real world is not nice...

T

that smell

I dont agree with the family pays deal, but why is it that one man fighting against injustice is a sob or psycho or possibly in alot of peoples eyes a martyr. But as history has shown, if a 1000 people fight against corrupt govts or police they are freedom fighters or patriots. If you dont think the american peoples rights have been taken away since 9-11 you are not paying attention. Ask australia if giving up their arms has made them safer. This saga centers around the LAPD, but they are just a small piece of the bigger problem. Again I dont agree with shooting innocent people, but with the powers that be-you reap what you sow

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing can be learned from this... when assaulted, the police take a very defensive stance, in other words they hide in a building. That is a very important piece of tactical info...just saying

Cops are just left over high school bullies. At heart they are HUGE PUSSIES. Shoot one and they all react like little bitches. I can't wait till massive riots. I will educate, and organize the population to move in military tactical patterns against police forces and take over cities. The difference is we wont use guns. the second they open up fire with real bullets on the crowd will be the shots heard round the world. Shit will hit the fan and the hierarchy will be toppled. It will crumble from the base leaving our leaders hanging lonely on the side of a dark hole, waiting to fall into a theoretical spike pit of eternity. The power structure will destroy it's self, by losing it's credibility as a democracy. Citizens will probably never have to fire a shot again. They just have to refuse to cooperate with the power structure. Since the economic power structure supporting this plutocracy is made up of only about 1000 people in the USA, they dont stand much chance against the other 300 million. With mass communication networks we will just shut their shit down. Military will follow the 300 million people vs 1 thousand people. Then we can send those 1000 people's wealth over to China to pay their debt, and clear America's debt. Next disband the federal reserve, IRS, and 8 federal police forces. All unnecessary. This would by proxy of ending the DEA end the drug war. Next remove the majority of or 700 world wide military bases including all of from the middle east. Next relocate Israeli expansion from the west bank to pretty yet unpopulated areas of the USA. Lastly, EXILE Carl Rove, Donald Trump, Foster Freeze, Pappa John, all Rothschild Bankers, Rush Limbaugh, Rupert Murdoch, The Bush family, The Kennedy Family, and all current U.S. congressmen of both parties.

yes, I'm high......... spiraling out of control stoned imagination....
wtf-d.jpg

Last edited:

budbasket

CNN is reporting he just shot 2 more cops in Big Bear...still on loose....have live aerial shots going now. Tired of the talking heads...*mute*

igrowone

Veteran
damn, this is the Terminator, thought he had killed himself out in the woods
guessing he won't be taken alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts