What's new

cravin morehead's bio-buckets

cravin morehead

Veteran
thanks Krypt buddy!! how you doing? feel free to answer in a pm if you want...
i see the first roots today. shouldn't be long now...

cm

cravin morehead

Veteran
dbl post--

weird. i typed, hit submit, and got an internal server error message. so i typed another message, then posted the second one, and they both showed up. weired stuff like that been happening to me here lately...

Last edited:

cravin morehead

Veteran
thanks welsh buddy!! it took me a couple days to get it exactly how i wanted it. i got lucky, once i filled it up and turned it on, i had no leaks. then i spent a good hour, balancing the flow, so each bucket recieved the same flow rate. pretty easy though. the whole thing with this or any system is to research and plan well. take your time planning and get opinions. make a plan, then work that plan...
nice avatar, good looking dog bro

cm

i learned about bio-bucket systems here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=8182

thanks welsh buddy!! it took me a couple days to get it exactly how i wanted it. i got lucky, once i filled it up and turned it on, i had no leaks. then i spent a good hour, balancing the flow, so each bucket recieved the same flow rate. pretty easy though. the whole thing with this or any system is to research and plan well. take your time planning and get opinions. make a plan, then work that plan...
nice avatar, good looking dog bro

cm

i learned about bio-bucket systems here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=8182

Ah right it would probably take me weeks to achieve a perfect setup like yours, but im sure you did all the right preparation and research because that is one insanely amazing setup! Hopefully in a few years I will be able to achieve the perfect grow room like yours. Thanks buddy your dogs are really nice to Bro they are beasts, I bet no one is going to try to snatch your crop them dogs would rare them apart haha! :biggrin:

cravin morehead

Veteran
thanks for the compliment welsh. my room is far from perfect! but, i'm happy with what i can control in there. like everyone says, the next one will be awesome!!

cm

cravin morehead

Veteran
me too Krypt. its been a little cold here lately and my cuts are rooting real slow. took 3 weeks to see the first roots. but rest assured they are coming. i have 4 cuts in the tent now. just started training on one. they are tiny cuts, like 3" or so. i'm just giving them a little head start so the next thread will start closer to flowering. you'll be the first i tell when the thread is up.
howz it going with you buddy? anything in the works for you? let me know. wishing you the best.

talk to you soon, drop on by anytime bro,

cm