What's new

crappy soil in uk

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
ok admittedly it was cheap, but ther are loads of other plants alresdy in, Church Farms multi purpose compost in the uk. im gettin little things poppin up, and also lots of lumps of fibrous bark material, not rotted.

G

church farm soil.....

church farm soil.....

hey 1st timer uk, i used that stuff before (did ya get it from wilkos lol) as you say its cheep so you can't really complain,but my plants turned out ok (but just ok lol) i soon figured out that what you grow in is very important so now nothing is tooooo good for my babies, i use all-mix from biobizz cost's me £21.95 for 50li (only £12.50 for the soil the rest is delivery charges :eek: ) but it is worth every penny to me the stuff is great and its organic. :D

if you did get it from wilkinsons (or you can get to one) their own brand potting soil (in a white and green bag) is good and its still cheeper than most, :D just needs perlite.

good luck with your grow.

DC.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
yup, wilko alright lol got me perlite there n'all, only 1.29 a bag, and thAT CHURCH FAEM SHITE WAS ONLY 99P, BUY 1 GET 1 HALF PRICE, SO I GOT 30 LITRES, FOR 1 POUND 48

G

God bless wilko's

God bless wilko's

:D thought so, yeh i still get my perlite there ;)
next time go for their own brand stuff in the green and white bag as i said i had much better results with that stuff and if i remember correctly it is under £2 for a 40li bag, a bit more than your bargin but worth it, also B&Q do a own brand potting compost that's cheep as chip's and works ok too :)

DC.

Vapour

The Herbal Gerbil
John Innes No1 for almost everything. No 3 if plant is a good size. Available from everywhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts