What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crackdown on Detroit dyspensaries by Oakland county sheriff.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Look out down in the D. Sounds like Sheriff Bouchard isn't satisfied with just bullying senators and reps..you are next

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Not to my knowledge. And not sure Douch-hard has any pull there.
The ones in Detroit occasionally got "taxed" by cops but this is aiming at shutting them down.

RespectGreen

Veteran
The ones on 8 mile got notices from the state and the one I know that specifically got it just shut down for a month to see what happens. These are not state or city licensed facilities to be doing this I believe some are shady from the go. Since I only really heard about shut downs on 8 mile I would bet it's Bouchard handing them out and enforcing being that 8 mile borders Oakland county.

Interesting. In GR they raid them all about 1-2 times per year. Most usually start back up the next day. Many of the disps around the state are still shut down to my knowledge. Good to hear AA is insulated from the bullshit a little

How can they get away with this? They been doing this to the dispensaries in CA for a long time it would seem.

Why is this such a threat to them? What are they defending and protecting?

Who gives the orders the FEDS? Who gives the FEDS the orders a Gov't branch?

Would it be such a possibility that they are just trying to wipe out the competition slowly over time and it just not has gone as well as they planned?

What would be in competition with dispensaries? Would that be future Gov't owned Walmart of weed facilities going up? Is that why Florida failed to get medical? They are planning to take it all over and don't want these med laws?

They just can't figure out how to do it because their own laws and stipulations are holding them back like a double edged sword?

If the Gov't just legalized cannabis out of the blue in 2016 would that mean no home growing and state owned dispensaries because now you can buy every strain in the Gov't Walmart of weed stores?

Someone please enlighten me?

They can get away with whatever, they basically immune to indictments.

Its not a threat.

They get orders from the states Attorney General.

Florida failed in part because of Sheldon Adelson and the like.

Its pretty simple, 99% of all those in law enforcement hate weed.

And 99% those in government hate weed for a variety of reasons that lead back to $.

They can get away with whatever, they basically immune to indictments.
Well that's not America, that is corrupt oppression land.

The officers who enforce need to remove their flags and badges with a COL badge.

They get orders from the states Attorney General.
Does this man have the internet? How can he not see the facts. He can't be that stupid if he has that position of power. He must be paid off.

Florida failed in part because of Sheldon Adelson and the like.
So I read. What's his motive. To own it all for himself right eventually? Money.
Its pretty simple, 99% of all those in law enforcement hate weed.
Why? Because a bad man named Harry J. Anslinger who was not even a real American from 1937 told them too based off proven lies?

Is that their master of truth and justice. An 80 year old lie that is well documented. Do these cops have the internet? Or maybe they are modern day S.S hiding behind the guise of a badge and the people just don't want to realize this because that idea scares them.

And 99% those in government hate weed for a variety of reasons that lead back to $.
No a major part of your gov't that controls is oil tycoons masquerading as Gov't men for the people. They hate hemp. Hemp is what would of replaced oil and it's complicated with it's mass of products and other uses even involving electricity and cars to jet fuel.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Rumor or???
I'm goin with "or" Third.... Comin from the from the same people who knew the inside story on the last minute threats to the legislature... Some cops even went into the locker rooms after Reps to pressure em.

To the victor go the spoils.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Fight, FUNd, or get the fuck out of my way..

The dyspos can fend for them selves.. This will escalate the attacks on everyone in the cannabis community. There are groups raisin money to attract them in civil court. Find em. Give a buck. Volunteer time. Talk to everyone about this. We start costing them money and jobs this shit will stop..

How would you like Bill "if the shoe fits" shuettee for US attorney general?

RespectGreen

Veteran
I say keep fighting to. Keep opening disps, strength in #s. Even if Bouchard closes them they'll reopen. As my lawyer says "no one ever gets in trouble". If they don't want them popping up then do use all a favor regulate them and let us buy some expensive permits to do it like we want and help the people while paying taxes.

Fight, FUNd, or get the fuck out of my way..

The dyspos can fend for them selves.. This will escalate the attacks on everyone in the cannabis community.
Been escalating for some time now and only getting worse, at least out in West MI. Using more and more creative ways to prosecute as well. We are losing the battle in Michigan. I want the business to stay with mom and pop shops more than anything but I do not think things are headed that way. With the stalling of those bills in the senate last year is does not look good. Hard to stay optimistic in MI, stack as much as you can.

There are groups raisin money to attract them in civil court. Find em. Give a buck. Volunteer time. Talk to everyone about this. We start costing them money and jobs this shit will stop..

I agree, but the opposition is much organized and connected in Lansing, and I think they are just trying to stall everything until a fed schedule 2 reclassification.

How would you like Bill "if the shoe fits" shuettee for US attorney general?

God help us all

MIway

Veteran
^^^ CO has one of the most regulated markets & their commercial ops put out infested crops regularly, or are sprayed w chems throughout the flower cycle, some up to the last 2wks before chop... or they are sprayed & still have problems. Same w WA... will be the same w IL. Once we get regulated, same shit will happen here... esp if we c a commercial model like the other places... or if the prarie plan comes to fruition.

Regulation, though nice in theory, dont magically make a bunch of low priced, pristine, top shelf nugs for everyone. At least w dispensaries a person can spend a day in the car & shop around, picking & choosing good quality nugs while leaving the junk. I hope there is even more competition to help w the situation.

And I just dont c how an oakland cop has any powes in wayne... unless they r cooperating on the matter. Fuck em... fuckers.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
^^^^^^^ preach ^^^^

I think you are hearing Douchard's words comming out of the city counsels mouths..

him shuettee, n the MSP sent minions into the locker rooms of our house n senate to kill those last two bills.. Easy for em to offer 'assistance'

Maybe a good Supreme Court decision will brush em back a little. Good cat wrote the briefs for our team ;)~

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Any confirmed crackdown happening? Haven't heard of any raids but I'm sure I don't hear of everything happening in Wayne County. On the other hand I would imagine dozens shut their doors because the team got their word out.

Ok forgive me if slightly off topic. Longtime toker /grower here residing in Cali with medical rec. in hand . I foresee being in the D later this year ;} Will I be able to get my meds like a civilized human being or will I have to sniff out some beasters ? I plan on bringing my rec because its the only way where I live and its a fairly respected document here (wow still). All I need is some sour and some oil and I'm good! will I have a good experience or do I have to holler @ some local swingkid?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I could more legally sell to you than anyone in state not my patient..how's that for a law

*not sayin I would*** ;)~

Unclecrash

How can they get away with this? They been doing this to the dispensaries in CA for a long time it would seem.

Why is this such a threat to them? What are they defending and protecting?

Who gives the orders the FEDS? Who gives the FEDS the orders a Gov't branch?

Would it be such a possibility that they are just trying to wipe out the competition slowly over time and it just not has gone as well as they planned?

What would be in competition with dispensaries? Would that be future Gov't owned Walmart of weed facilities going up? Is that why Florida failed to get medical? They are planning to take it all over and don't want these med laws?

They just can't figure out how to do it because their own laws and stipulations are holding them back like a double edged sword?

If the Gov't just legalized cannabis out of the blue in 2016 would that mean no home growing and state owned dispensaries because now you can buy every strain in the Gov't Walmart of weed stores?

Someone please enlighten me?

Oakland County is worried to death that they are going to loose the huge cash cow. I saw not too long ago where I believe Oakland County dictator Brooks Patterson said even if it is leagalized he will continue to raid those who try and set up shop or grow in Oakland County. I also heard they were going to Raid all Detroit Despenceries. But then a friend just told me that they may not because another friend was holding off on opening up because they heard of the raid scare. It dont matter how many they raid the Arabs will keep opening them they just keep buying any abandoned store's along 8 mile and back in business they go. There are a lot of uneasy growers in Oakland County!! And it's a shame because we the people voted it in on a State level. I forgot where I read it but they are probably going to try and do just like Canada and shit on we the people and let the big guys run the show wether it be big corps or Gov. we are more than likely doomed in time. And what's worse is I wish I never got my MMMP card because if they do like Canada they will just send out a letter saying you better get rid of all stuff or you could be in trouble and now they know who to come bust because a lot of us signed up for a card. I was going to wait till it was all legal on a FED level but a friend kind of proded and poked me to start growing .