What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know what your problem is. you have no respect. I guess one has to be in a congressional setting to qualify. Then again, that's actually where all the lies are told. Just ask Fraud Fauci. I digress. Here, this is for you. More xxxxxxxxx.(wink wink)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NDy7L8RTdsSi/

I seem to have trouble communicating that i have never once criticized the medium nor the idea that there could be a problem with vaccines. I am yet undecided. I questioned the knowledge of the man speaking in the video. He is not a scientist nor a medical doctor but a communications-conflict resolution, etc. teacher. He tried to make it sound like he was educated at Oxford in the UK, when it was actually Oxford, Ohio. If you paid more attention to what you are posting and to what I stated, rather than trying to run me down or place me in the kool aid kids category, you might find something of substance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I seem to have trouble communicating that i have never once criticized the medium nor the idea that there could be a problem with vaccines. I am yet undecided. I questioned the knowledge of the man speaking in the video. He is not a scientist nor a medical doctor but a communications-conflict resolution, etc. teacher. He tried to make it sound like he was educated at Oxford in the UK, when it was actually Oxford, Ohio. If you paid more attention to what you are posting and to what I stated, rather than trying to run me down or place me in the kool aid kids category, you might find something of substance.

As in the past, you have attempted to criticize any info presented if YOU don't personally qualify the originator. First, who qualifies you?, Secondly, you don't know the speaker from Adam, yet you have the nerve to call him an "idiot". You have zero respect, so no respect will be given. There's another video I posted of a PA talking to the school board. Let me hear what you have to say about that. No one wants to touch that one.

https://rumble.com/vks2t2-parent-tea...ut-covid..html

Gry

Veteran
More opinionated lip service with no receipt. Here, learn something that's not on the TV that you watch - xxxxxx.

https://rumbnle.com/vks2t2-parent-tea...ut-covid..html

It was you who claimed "overwhelming evidence", only to provide the rambling of an egotistic man.
That you can not manage a response without a mod needing to clean up after you, goes hand in hand
with the man bites dog type material you seem to favor.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was you who claimed "overwhelming evidence", only to provide the rambling of an egotistic man.
That you can not manage a response without a mod needing to clean up after you, goes hand in hand
with the man bites dog type material you seem to favor.

Here again, we have a person who has the audacity to judge character instead of content. If he's egotistical, what does that make you - judgmental? It's inarguable. Instead of spewing disdain, show me some of your receipts.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here again, we have a person who has the audacity to judge character instead of content. If he's egotistical, what does that make you - judgmental? It's inarguable. Instead of spewing disdain, show me some of your receipts.

why? you will no doubt say they aren't legitimate while at the same time failing to recognize the hypocrisy of you also not being an expert and thus your judgement on what's true or not may be every bit as flawed as you claim for others....

seriously,what's the point of all this? no one is convincing the other side,no one trust the sources cited by the other side and arguing with strangers on the internet is the most useless waste of time ever

Chi13

ICMag Donor
As in the past, you have attempted to criticize any info presented if YOU don't personally qualify the originator. First, who qualifies you?, Secondly, you don't know the speaker from Adam, yet you have the nerve to call him an "idiot". You have zero respect, so no respect will be given. There's another video I posted of a PA talking to the school board. Let me hear what you have to say about that. No one wants to touch that one.

https://rumble.com/vks2t2-parent-tea...ut-covid..html
Well for starters the guy is not qualified in any way to understand covid, he is just a PA, not an epidemiologist or similarly qualified. He claims he knew about covid before anyone else in the media because he has certain "government clearances". Lol. You present this stuff like it is some sort of smoking gun? It isn't. Just more internet noise.

I am seeing a lot of random clips on here from people who on the one hand refuse to believe any mainstream media and associated qualified opinions, yet are quite willing to take any random clip from the net that support their pre-conceived beliefs, as gospel. I truly don't get it.
If you are going to find something to support your views, at least bring something with a little substance. There are dissenting views on the vaccine and the way governements are handling covid. They are vastly in the minority, and nothing I have read or heard has stopped me from having the vaccine.

moose eater

why? you will no doubt say they aren't legitimate while at the same time failing to recognize the hypocrisy of you also not being an expert and thus your judgement on what's true or not may be every bit as flawed as you claim for others....

seriously,what's the point of all this? no one is convincing the other side,no one trust the sources cited by the other side and arguing with strangers on the internet is the most useless waste of time ever

Yeah, but it's WAY more fun than golf or synchronized swimming,. even if it appears equally foolish to onlookers..

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What you just did was accuse me of the same thing that you do - discredit sources .How presumptuous of you. You're just what I described you as - judgemental. You don't know me from Adam.
I rest my case. I will agree that it's a useless debate. That's the only thing that you've said that makes sense.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well for starters the guy is not qualified in any way to understand covid, he is just a PA, not an epidemiologist or similarly qualified. He claims he knew about covid before anyone else in the media because he has certain "government clearances". Lol. You present this stuff like it is some sort of smoking gun? It isn't. Just more internet noise.

I am seeing a lot of random clips on here from people who on the one hand refuse to believe any mainstream media and associated qualified opinions, yet are quite willing to take any random clip from the net that support their pre-conceived beliefs, as gospel. I truly don't get it.
If you are going to find something to support your views, at least bring something with a little substance. There are dissenting views on the vaccine and the way governements are handling covid. They are vastly in the minority, and nothing I have read or heard has stopped me from having the vaccine.

Drink your koolaid and keep listening to MSM. You're just what they're looking for. Good luck with your experimental inoculation. What else you got "expert"?. Show me what you have "read" or "heard". I'll wait.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Drink your koolaid and keep listening to MSM. You're just what they're looking for. Good luck with your experimental inoculation. What else you got "expert"?. Show me what you have "read" or "heard". I'll wait.
You've obviously made up your mind so is there any point? I get my information from university, research, or educational sites such as these:
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...eases/coronavirus/is-the-covid19-vaccine-safe
https://blog.csiro.au/why-get-vaccinated/
https://www.health.harvard.edu/covid-19/covid-19-vaccines

Vaccines aren't perfect nor are they perfectly safe. It's pretty clear that the risks you take by getting vaccinated far outweigh any potential dangers from covid.

Amynamous

Per the weekly CDC updates, week after week, 5% of the US covid deaths have been in vaccinated people and 95% of US covid deaths have occurred in unvaccinated people. I believe that stat speaks for itself.

Latest posts

Latest posts