What's new

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
If those fools are traitors, what about the people pushing their buttons? The politicians and talk-show hosts and "influencers"?

At what point does telling damaging lies become a crime?

....... only when you get caught as the tide starts to turn.;)

What if your next stimulus check was linked to taking the vaccine or not?
hh post should be a cause for concern. That has started to float around today on MSM. The 3 post combined is a definitely a major concern to the woke folks around here.

Something innocuous that floated around this morning between 7-8 am, from CNN. Trump would like to see executions to include firing squads and electrocutions. Excuse me! That was not mentioned the rest of the day. That statement was an ear shattering eye opener!

I run CNN in the background during the day. When Trump says they are fake news, sorry they are. Honest reporting/journalism was once a thing. I have seen the same clip that played during the day, go through plastic surgery before being aired on prime time!

How would you feel if someone else than Trump was your president and said that?????

M

member 505892

hh post should be a cause for concern. That has started to float around today on MSM. The 3 post combined is a definitely a major concern to the woke folks around here.

Something innocuous that floated around this morning between 7-8 am, from CNN. Trump would like to see executions to include firing squads and electrocutions. Excuse me! That was not mentioned the rest of the day. That statement was an ear shattering eye opener!

I run CNN in the background during the day. When Trump says they are fake news, sorry they are. Honest reporting/journalism was once a thing. I have seen the same clip that played during the day, go through plastic surgery before being aired on prime time!

How would you feel if someone else than Trump was your president and said that?????

If Trump somehow instated firing squads, wouldn't it be poetic justice if he found himself in the crosshairs?
I am pretty squeamish but would tune in to watch that.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
If Trump somehow instated firing squads, wouldn't it be poetic justice if he found himself in the crosshairs?
Your disdain for the man has clearly disabled your critical thought process.

FWIW, I hate the man myself. Please read what I said!

M

member 505892

Your disdain for the man has clearly disabled your critical thought process.

FWIW, I hate the man myself. Please read what I said!

So you're saying it was mentioned but isn't true? Or if it is true they should be looping it all day? I honestly don't know.... doesn't seem like something he WOULDN'T want to put on the table.

From a very quick google search it seems like it is true that he wants to or has eased some restrictions on types of death penalty or something....

And still, even though i'm pretty sqeamish when it comes to bloodshed i would watch if he ended up in front of his own firing squad.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So you're saying it was mentioned but isn't true? Or if it is true they should be looping it all day? I honestly don't know.... doesn't seem like something he WOULDN'T want to put on the table.

From a very quick google search it seems like it is true that he wants to or has eased some restrictions on types of death penalty or something....

And still, even though i'm pretty sqeamish when it comes to bloodshed i would watch if he ended up in front of his own firing squad.

i think Utah still has the firing squad if the guest so desires, and hanging too, or at least they used to. i'd be content just watching a loop of his facial contortions when he realizes that he actually DID lose to "sleepy" Joe.:good:

Im'One

Here it is...https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/11/27/2020-25867/manner-of-federal-executions

Personally I prefer the other methods. I find lethal injection to be morally abhorrent and a step in a slippery slope towards Hitler style holocaust, or Russia's use of the mental disease label to silence their dissenters.
Medical personell should not participate in the execution of prisoners. If we are going to kill people we don't need to delude ourselves about what we are doing.
The last execution in Oklahoma was a badly botched medical execution that took forty five minutes of misery for the man to die.
Focus on his crimes resulted in our deconstructing his humanity rather than any constructive outcome.

St. Phatty

Then we can find out if he shares the ability of Keanu Reeves, in The Matrix.

I'm thinking Trump PROBABLY does not have the ability to stop bullets.

He can, however, exile himself to Israel or Saudi Arabia.

You know the people that count Covid19 casualties on the weekends ? on Thanksgiving weekend.

Do they deserve Triple Time pay ? 4x pay ?

A unique job but there's 50 states' worth of people generating the info we see summarized online.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailytrendsdeaths

G

Alaska currently has 550 to 750 confirmed infections per day for the last LONG while.

Confirmed infections now number 32,065 (We had 398 infections total on May 20, 2020).

COVID-19 deaths in Alaska now number 120, while smaller in per capita representation than many areas, the lesser per capita numbers are attributed to the earlier lock-downs here in March, April, May 2020.

The Yukon Territory had held at 11 infections for months, then 15 for quite a while. But today, the Yukon Territory is up to 45 confirmed infections, and 1 dead.

We Americans aren't real big on the rewards or benefits of delayed gratification sometimes. Thus, we screw ourselves more so than many 2nd and 3rd world countries.

Oh well.... Natural consequences reign supreme, even if their lessons take a while to settle in...

Doctor M

Dear LA,

Enjoy your Covid total lockdown you earned it with your votes. All made possible by 35+ cycle PCR tests which are total bullshit.

Don't worry after they destroy enough small business and create millions more government dependents Joe's Wall st. buddies can have there Great Reset and nirvana will descend across the land. Carbon taxes, impossible burgers and unicorns for everyone.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at least the former presidents are man enough to take the vaccine...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
saw the calif governor today, maybe locking down parts of the state... but not the fukin restaurant where he dines....fukin cocksucker... fuk him...

Latest posts

Latest posts