What's new

Couple questions about KG's upcoming Iranian strain

wdcf

Can we still expect a December/January release or has the security issues that have come up going to push things back? Lastly is it sativa or indica dominant? Any other tid bits appreciated :joint:

WDCF :wave:

K

Karma Genetics

Sorry did not see this one.

What Iranian strain ? You talking about the landrace seeds i planted ?

I have no plans on releasing a iranian seed line. I plant loads of differnt seeds doesnt always mean i will be working with them.

Nice to see do that some people are intrested in the genetics from there.

wdcf

Karma Genetics said:
wdcf said:
Hello I saw you make a post a few years ago saying you had about 100 Irani seeds that you planned on breeding, and I was just curious if you ever got around to breeding them :yoinks: Thanks

Yes i am, Got bad luck in the first batch almost only males, Doing a second batch as we speak. There is defantly potential in the Seed line, It doesnt even need that much work, I will release them proberly afther december.

Send me a Pm when ever you see me posting about them being ready, and i will put you on the test list.

Greetings KG

That was from October 7th 2009....I am a bit confused...

K

Karma Genetics

I have no place ore time at the moment, Afther all the shit happening the last 6 months, No i wont be working on soon.

I need to reproduce my Existing strains. And wont be planting any af these soon, When everything would have gone good, there would have been a small batch of incrossed seeds. I still have original seeds left.