What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Couple of Laties Outside

croppa

Just thought id try a couple of late girls outside in coco.
2 w/w clones from wht Lable,moms in under a 600 flowering now.
Other 6 a mix of different fem seeds all labled save the mix up later.
1x paradise s/star,1x yumbolt 47,1xchr/haze,3 im unsure of got some mixed up but either seriouse seeds warlock or ak.Pick them later.
Im useing cyco nutes,rhizo n zym so see how it goes,never used coco outside with hydy nutes before.
Not doing this to break any records just some summer fun wish me luck...

Attachments

• IMG_1961.jpg
    IMG_1961.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 16

croppa

thought id throw in a pic of mum at 3 weeks flower,6 to go:joint:

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 23

Terroir

Nice mate. I love a late season grow.

Im like you. Got 10 babies outside at the moment. 7 been up for 5 days, 1 more yesterday and 2 today.

Cant wait till april when i get to chop em down.

S

Sat X RB

the season's well under way in my part of Oz.

bloody hot and SO dry.

lots of work watering ... but the weeds are growing well!

PS Croppa ... there's an 'overgrow' thread in the Aust/NZ Forum for grow pics like yours ...

cheers!

croppa

the season's well under way in my part of Oz.

bloody hot and SO dry.

lots of work watering ... but the weeds are growing well!

PS Croppa ... there's an 'overgrow' thread in the Aust/NZ Forum for grow pics like yours ...

cheers!
i had a bit of a look,got a link?

croppa

Nice mate. I love a late season grow.

Im like you. Got 10 babies outside at the moment. 7 been up for 5 days, 1 more yesterday and 2 today.

Cant wait till april when i get to chop em down.

gday m8,yeah coupla little yardys,less time to be worrying about peeps n fence jumpers,lol.i usually get em in around aug/sep

Mullabor

Gday croppa, i'll join the club of late starters. Dozen sativa dom babies nearly 2 wks old.. They're loving these hot days n drinkin heaps, although Tuesday i thought it better to keep them in the shade during the hot daylight hours. Got to 40 in my neck of the woods :eek:

croppa

Gday croppa, i'll join the club of late starters. Dozen sativa dom babies nearly 2 wks old.. They're loving these hot days n drinkin heaps, although Tuesday i thought it better to keep them in the shade during the hot daylight hours. Got to 40 in my neck of the woods :eek:

Shite hit the 40,bit of rain my way been nice m8,just gotta keep my nutes up rain washes it out,doing full coco hydro outside...:)

Terroir

should get some great growth with the coco mate.

just repotted my babies. I was wondering why they weren't doing so well. I didn't put any perlite in the soil mix as i thought the seedling mix would negate the clumping of the worm cast. Wrong wrong and wrong. Bloody mix was like a rock. Found the end of a bag of perlite in the garage and did some emergency surgery. With a late season grow you gotta bring your game and i have to admit i am off to a slow start. Pics to come though not much to show. We all know what little plants look like.

Mullabor

Shite hit the 40,bit of rain my way been nice m8,just gotta keep my nutes up rain washes it out,doing full coco hydro outside...:)

Couldn't believe it myself mate. Great day for being at the beach.
Down to low 30's now n the babies are loving it :)

Terroir

Here they are at 2 weeks since seeds hit the soil. 2 of them were planted about 5 days later

Its slow going. Hasnt been much sun except for last sat and the last 2 days. Also had a problem with birds pulling them out of the pots. Had a bit of charlie carp and seasol, liquid worm cast and molasses but really need them to start taking off. The clothes line is there to stop the birds playing up. 2 plants have been pulled out 2 times ripping all the roots off. Just saved both times but has been touch and go.

Got a funny mutant one a swell. Strains are 4 x Nepal Jam and 6 x Bangi Haze all from ACE. They are mixed up but pretty sure the bigger ones are the NJ.

Its pretty sad place at Terroir's house atm. Said goodbye to my faithful hound of close to 16 years on wednesday the 12/12/12. The garden was his domain and i am sure it misses his presence as much as i do.

Just had another one pulled out by a bird and a leaf ripped off another plant while i posted.

Attachments

• PICT4230.JPG
    PICT4230.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT4231.JPG
    PICT4231.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 15
  • PICT4236.JPG
    PICT4236.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT4233.JPG
    PICT4233.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT4212.JPG
    PICT4212.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 13

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sorry about the loss of your dog mate, 16yrs is a good bloody innings :friends:
Plants are looking good despite the bird attacks
:smoke out:

Terroir

THX Boom

It was a great innings. I cherish every moment i spent with him. He was a truly great dog.

Here are the plants after extra bird security was added and the poor little baby after repotting.

Attachments

• SDC14237.jpg
    SDC14237.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 12
  • SDC14238.jpg
    SDC14238.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 14
N

noyd666

hi terroir have same trouble with cheeky bloody sparrows at times lol lil shits, chewing up dollars, my backyards got a few fav dogs in ground to, last male lasted 18 years, and his bitch 16 yrs, long time for dog. adios.

croppa

Hey Terroir,sorry mate to hear ya bad news...
Anyways my girls are doing just fine,get some more pics up
this week,very minor white fly probs,a little too much rain so
having to flush out the rainwater with nutes reguarly,other than that looking great..

croppa

Just took these pics 10 days on from original,the largest is a white widow clone.All the seedlings still have the little seed leaf thingys,never had that before at this stage.:dance013::)

Attachments

• 360.jpg
    360.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 361.jpg
    361.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 11
N

noyd666

i can see what you mean, cant remember there bloody name, down the bottom cotledoms or ? ya nice big plants .nothingto worry about there , i'll swap.

croppa

i can see what you mean, cant remember there bloody name, down the bottom cotledoms or ? ya nice big plants .nothingto worry about there , i'll swap.

Gday mate,yeah those thingys,lol,reason being im thinkin
because from start ive givin them a half strength nute,those
thingys supply them with goodys to get them off to good start,
i just replaced it,thats what i think.
Anyway i just topped em and took them off,were just startin to go bit yellow,potted up too,pics to follow

croppa

Ive just gone to full strength nutes for 2 days,see them growing heaps
everyday now its getting warmer.They get full sun all day awesome...
Just thinkin off all the power saved,hehehe:thank you: mother nature

croppa

pics potted up,previous were chockas full of roots,rhizo/zymes
great stuff

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts