What's new

County in Alabama sentences repeat child rapist to 1 year; Marijuana offender to 15

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I'd be willing to bet the drug offenders are black and the child rapist is white. Middle aged and older folk in the south, especially in the rural parts are still racist to their core, for the most part. The women, not so much, its mainly the men."

NO DOUBT. patricia spottedcrow, black, doing 8 more of 9 yr sentence for $30 pot sale in OKLAHOMA. sign petition to gov. of OK to release her. on facebook or google it. i started it, but i dont need to print my name right here.

a virgin in Alabama is a girl who can run faster than her father.

I think you nailed it.
solution. kill that fucker. a 16 time rapist. If I stilled lived down south I would pay this guy and the judge a visit, and people would find them hanging by a rope in a tree with their dicks cut off and shoved in each other's mouths,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbB_HVcXpPk
a_time_to_kill07.jpg

YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!

Red Fang

Veteran
Alabama prob plenty of good people but a whole lot of bible-thumping inbred backwards bumpkins that keep electing the same regressive idiot conservatives am I right? That is the reason get rid of the bumpkins!

Selling any amount in Alabama within three miles of a school or a public housing development is a mandatory minimum. I think the public housing one is discriminatory.

Preacher

I think you nailed it.
solution. kill that fucker. a 16 time rapist. If I stilled lived down south I would pay this guy and the judge a visit, and people would find them hanging by a rope in a tree with their dicks cut off and shoved in each other's mouths,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbB_HVcXpPk
[snipped for bandwidth]
YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!
Coming from you, that's really fucking saying something, and I do agree. 'Tis unfortunate my connections can likely no longer arrange this fate.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
There really is a culture of pedophilia amongst older men of influence and power in this country.

Fucking old boys network runs so deep. The pervert likely had connections and or the judge is definitely a diddler at the least ranging to banged a child that morning.

thats so fucking true its not even funny

Latest posts

Latest posts