What's new

Country's where people can sell safe?

Gray Brick

Wow.very interesting.doesnt ruderalis come from places like Russia and Eastern Europe? If those are high in cbd and landraces you could probably get some good money for those genetics if you talk to the right person.good luck
We have many unic interesting genetic, for example "многолистка, plant with stable genetic where every leaf is double, its very good for making hash.

Gray Brick

Damn.extreme user name to post correlation I've seen in a long time thighland.i would seriously stay the hell away from any serious or even minor growing if you are not a native of ANY Asian country.hell I would of thought gypsy would of been a good example.and he probably got off real easy.seriously.weed isn't so important risking your entire life over.if you really want to grow US and Canada are your only options.period.maybe Spain or Portugal but I wouldn't bet on it.hell your country is at war and your worried about growing weed? Cmon man.
Its not my country - its my jail man, and jail of my family a long time, i just wanna choose country where i can grow weed for me and mother, and have a bit money from it.

Gray Brick

But after your words mb i need buy tckites in Thailand again) I dont know how delete many messages and make it in one :;(

Some words about Thai laws(

1. You need Thai nationality and be over 20 years old to register online to grow marijuana—ostensibly for personal medical or cooking purposes—with a government ID.
  2. You need a registered residence in Thailand and condo (juristic) approval.
  3. You need to declare the growing area and how many plants you will be growing.

Last edited:

Thighland

I was thinking about Thailand many days. Good country, good people, cheap life. I bought tickets but then i return it. Because maybe i am stupid, but i see one problem. Many growers and many product for little count of buyers. Many neiborhood countr. growing in outdoors. Many people in Thay growing in outdoors. Many people bought best big spots, best ground for growing. You can buy usual weed indica for 1 gramm 600 rubles. Its very cheap. Yes, mb now good strains will have good price, but after few years i think - thai people will grow good weed for sheap. I dont have money to buy ground there, and soon i will loose money. Country will have many good cheap weed and on the hourse will be farmers, not indoor growers. I wanna to stay and make a business for all my future life. And i think that i just loose this race to locals after 2 or 3 years.
I am thinking about USA or Canada now - because market is big, and i can do little count but good quality and unic russian genettic mb. And i wanna grow like grover or canno scientist (lol), and in USA or Canada it will be more easy. MB i wrong, and the country is very exspensive.
In past i was so like idea with Thailand, but than when i understand that the climat is perfect for weed, and many goverment people bought many best spots, i began thinking that little indor growing with lisence will loose the rase and money immediatly. Or its my mistake?
In my country we have forum like yours ICMAG, and many people was banned with my qustions or problems. My old account was banned when i ask the same question, and i saw many pages with toxic words. Thank you that you helping me with your advices, its realy big help.
I agree, but think it will be months not years before we see locals producing top quality. There are still many here who believe top quality can only be from American strains grown indoors, but it seems the market moving outdoors.

Indoor set ups are the last thing I'd be investing in anywhere environmentally and economicly it's not sustainable. The money and power would be better spent on a greenhouse.

troutman

Seed Whore
I'm in Canada and grow all the time. I don't sell weed.
But laws here are finally turning around and I have a medical
permit to grow 98 plants that didn't cost me even $200 CAD.

In Russia, saying bad things in public about Putin will get you in trouble.

Here in Canada, Justin TrueDope is a punk and gets told off daily. :laughing:

vsco5da7d949aed40.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:

Gray Brick

I agree, but think it will be months not years before we see locals producing top quality. There are still many here who believe top quality can only be from American strains grown indoors, but it seems the market moving outdoors.

Indoor set ups are the last thing I'd be investing in anywhere environmentally and economicly it's not sustainable. The money and power would be better spent on a greenhouse.
You cannot grow best stuf outdoor in country without good winter. Soon many bugs and other bad things will come and will make big trouble for your plants. And fighting with them will be more expensive in money and time than growing in close area. I think soon you will see it. And winter is not helping with this at all, only for bit. Good luck with you plants.
If you are thinking, that farmers will do good stuff its very funny. Because many strains was born after a years of work. If you have big count of money, you can up speed, but other people have experience, money and labs too. If you say, that after few month thai people with good big ground spots will make soon best product, i dont know how i can come and do my small business. Weed is now very cheap now, what will be next than?

Gray Brick

I'm in Canada and grow all the time. I don't sell weed.
But laws here are finally turning around and I have a medical
permit to grow 98 plants that didn't cost me even $200 CAD.

In Russia, saying bad things in public about Putin will get you in trouble.

Here in Canada, Justin TrueDope is a punk and gets told off daily. :laughing:

vsco5da7d949aed40.jpg

Cheers
I am very like Canada, and i can easyly come and study in Canada college, to have some proffession, work, and documents for living, but i am scary of your government. Its lool like communist goverment, and i am very tired from this politic way.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
You cannot grow best stuff outdoor in country without good winter. Soon many bugs and other bad things will come and will make big trouble for your plants. And fighting with them will be more expensive in money and time than growing in close area.
Yes you can, actually. The solution is complete nutrition, which can be accomplished by also raising rabbits and using their manure for nutrients. I assure you, your bug issues will be minimal to non-existent. ;)

Thighland

You cannot grow best stuf outdoor in country without good winter. Soon many bugs and other bad things will come and will make big trouble for your plants. And fighting with them will be more expensive in money and time than growing in close area. I think soon you will see it. And winter is not helping with this at all, only for bit. Good luck with you plants.
If you are thinking, that farmers will do good stuff its very funny. Because many strains was born after a years of work. If you have big count of money, you can up speed, but other people have experience, money and labs too. If you say, that after few month thai people with good big ground spots will make soon best product, i dont know how i can come and do my small business. Weed is now very cheap now, what will be next than?
History shows it can all be done and that Thai farmers are capable of producing good stuff. These are things you should know if you hope to make a business from cannabis, which I think will be very difficult in the future, as it's likely to be grown in developing countries with cheap labour.

Gray Brick

Да, вы можете, на самом деле. Решением является полноценное питание, которого можно добиться, выращивая кроликов и используя их навоз в качестве питательных веществ. Уверяю вас, ваши проблемы с ошибками будут минимальными или вовсе отсутствовать.;)
I am dont saing that you cannot grow outdoor good stuff. High in mountinan you can grow the best stuff, that you cannot make indoor. But if you growing big count outdoors soon you will fight with big problems. Its more easyli to grow indoors.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
But if you growing big count outdoors soon you will fight with big problems.
Start reading/watching regenerative agriculture information, especially the bits about insects and nutrition. What you're saying may still be the 'normal' situation for most farmers, but those who have the correct nutrition will not have big problems.

The vast majority of insects will NOT eat a healthy plant. It will literally kill the insect. Period. End of story. Now go crack some videos open and have fun. ;)

Nannymouse

@Douglas.Curtis i watched a bunch of those aea videos. They were pretty darn educational. Rather surprising was that full on hydroponic can not achieve the health of dirt/substrate grown. Unless something has changed since those earlier videos. Some things have changed, like lighting.

@Gray Brick As far as areas that went to the 'monocropping', that land will not be as productive as it was before farming, unless care is taken to rejuvenate the soil. It's pretty hard to beat all that free light that the Sun provides, but maybe until the soil is ready, indoor may be best. There are always mitigating circumstances, even the threat of rippers could be a determining factor. I like to have many houseplants, and could have hundreds more, if i could, ha...I'm sure that i would be the same way with Cannabis, even if i could grow outdoors. Here, outdoors is a short season. So, if you would ever like to grow outdoors, maybe choose a climate that would work best for that, year round. Not easy to find the perfect place.

Gray Brick

Аll my life i have my setup in street. You are just lucky, that bugs from other countries dont come for you. Very interesting what you will do if you meet siberian corn borer. Or chinese mashroom. Many people eat healthy food, but they are duying after covid. But okey, if you thinking that healthy ground and healthy food for them, and another things that you say will save you in all situation - okey. In my zone its not working, but i know all this methods.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't come to the United States, only politically connected big wigs with the money to match control the cannabis industry - just like they control everything else in this country. There's just no room for the little guy and it will ALWAYS be like that unless by some chance we have a revolution.

"When the people shall have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich".

"The rich become richer and the poor become poorer"

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Good morning, guys! I was googling this ask many days, but i didn't find anything. Please, sorry if somebody was asking this on forum.
I am russian jewish, and my family has problems with their health and oncology. I was growing mb 10 years big plants in forests, flat and in my garden. I'm very like it - i was helping not only my family, i share product with other people with onko for free. I was making this so long time, that i thinking now, that i am good in it.
In my country happennig war now, and before it i was thinking that communists and putin occupant of my nation, and i was living like stesls spider or unit from special forces every day, but now i cannot stay in my country - all men are running border, who dont want to die. Now i am in Georgia, and i am thinking what country i need to choose.

I think it's a mistake to assume that Putin would not listen to people advocating Cannabis tolerance.

If he doesn't imbibe himself, I'm sure he has family members who do.

I work in Energy Science/ Tech myself, and I admire Russia for their independence and willingness to stand up to one of the most Evil Nations on Earth, the USA.

However I also have reservations about Russia.

In my previous approaches to the Russian Government I did not say anything about Cannabis legalization.

BUT I will make very clear at some point, if they want my "full cooperation" they have to tolerate my own Cannabis use.

One of the better data points there is the primary center of tech. innovation in the US, Silicon Valley, the SF Bay Area. Cannabis has essentially been legal there since before 1996, the official date for legalization.

There are 2 social groups that are part of the tech industry. One I already mentioned, the tech industry is filled with Cannabis users.

The other is that there are a lot of gay people in the SF Bay Area & the tech industry.

I would not push Mr. Putin on the subject of Gay tolerance, but I would push him on the subject of Cannabis tolerance.

I would like to visit Russia, for the purpose of technology sharing.

But then they would have to deal with, who is this American guy with the technologies we are interested in, who smokes Cannabis here at the University or government facility ?

In order for a visit like that to work, I would ask for a thumbs-up from Mr. Putin himself, on my visit and my Cannabis consumption.

This might force them to deal with the Brittney Griner situation, the basketball player who was arrested with the Hash Oil.

Anyway something I would suggest for Gray Brick, to try contacting the Putin administration anonymously, to ask them to stop the Brain Drain from Russia.

Of course, then you have to answer the question, how can your Cultivation skills help Russia ? Of course, skilled farmers have essential skills, for any country.

Until Cannabis is legalized in Russia, which I think can happen surprisingly quickly, you have to answer the question, what skills do you have to offer Russia besides Cannabis Cultivation ?

And I understand, about people not liking Russia, related to their handling of the War with Ukraine.

Maybe Georgia can be like California, the first Russia state to legalize Cannabis, sort of as an experiment.

Last edited:

Gray Brick

Very funny words. But I understand why you thinking that way. Most part of the world dont understand what happening in the Russia last 100+ years. And big count of people and money are working international to sneak the truth.
Putin dodn't hear people, you know. In my country, every policman bought his place. And he have statisctig - "plan". Every end of the month he must to bring people to jail, the minimum count or more of last month. If he bring in last month 100 guys with drugs - he must bring in next month 100 people minimum too. And its working in all sites of laws - robbery, killing, and another. Its working in all regions of my country. All men are hiding in end of the month. If you caught - you must pay big count of money. People are selling their flats for pay. If you dont have money, and dont agree with police - they just put drugs in your pockets, they send you to red jail in special rooms -"press hata" - in siberia. In this rooms are sitting minimum 3 people with active HIV status. They need drugs for living, and they use steriods to upgrade their strench. All of it giving for them police. If you come in this room - and you will come if you dont agree with police, they will rape you in the ass and you will have HIV status too. You can open you stomac with little blade - they send you to medical room, and after tree month you come back in the press hata. Many people, that dont have money they just put their sign and siting in jail for 15 years minumim dor deals that they dont made and working for food. We dont have normal food, medican, education, little or small business at all. Our villages are all dead. We have only 65 million people now in that big country. And all information that i wrote ist just small piece of information - we leave in hell writh now. All waht you know about Putin - its propoganda and cute picture. He is worst than Hitler - Hitler mb like his nation - Putin just eating us. In Chechnia every day in trash you can find fingers of children - police cut it - because parents are not paying and something else. Come here and live here for 1 year - you will be running out from here with crying and tears. If you drive car 40 km from Moscow to your countryhouse you can make pipi for police 11 times. 11 times they will check smoke you weed or not. And you are writing ask or write Putin for weed lol. He is Satana. And he use only coke.
I dont see independece. All our things is making abroud. We dont make nails or shees. Imagine country without cheese.
And what technologies you wanna find here? From USSR? Or how to rape people with mop?
They cautch people from USA with cannabis to use it in exchange like hostages. Putin very like hostages. And Putin wont be agree with your smoking ofcorse. For 5 gramm weed here every year hundred thousands people go to jail for 10 years - more than for killing. We called it folk article. And many people with folk article in jail never see weed, they just go out in Moscow in the end of the month to buy agly not tasty bread for 100 rubles.
I will dont working in Russia - because they killing people and sneak your property always. Communists are not leave this country - nobody with clean hands can do here correct business. They just kill you, or sneak your farm, or burn it. I am not sado-maza - my family many years whas killng or communist many years sneak their bucinees, or put them in jail. Russia now is big cartel, like in Mexico, but it all country.
Georgia it is not a state of Russia, and its not Russia at all. Its great independent country.

St. Phatty

Very funny words. But I understand why you thinking that way. Most part of the world dont understand what happening in the Russia last 100+ years. And big count of people and money are working international to sneak the truth.
Putin dodn't hear people, you know. In my country, every policman bought his place. And he have statisctig - "plan". Every end of the month he must to bring people to jail, the minimum count or more of last month. If he bring in last month 100 guys with drugs - he must bring in next month 100 people minimum too.
>>> Now i am in Georgia, and i am thinking what country i need to choose.

So you're saying Russia is completely Corrupt.

And thanks for the update, yes Georgia is not part of Russia.

But if you live in Georgia, why can't you talk to the Georgian Government about the benefits of Legalizing Cannabis ? Anonymously, if necessary.

Given Georgia's location, between Turkey & Russia on the Black Sea, it is a very strategic location.

I am sure the US is in there trying to manipulate people.

I recommend not trusting the US government.

Thought I would add a Map.

georgia_map.jpg

Which map is best ?

Gray Brick

I am not saing that Russia is corrupt lol. I am saying that Russian goverment is eating russian people every day, just this.
Why you redacting your messages? You was talking that Georgia si Russia lol.
How US manipulate here people in Georgia, can you wrtite how very interesting.
I recomended not trusting you, because if you say your words in Georgia you will be departed from here or go to jail, you know.
I will add link where is writing about 200gigabait videos where policmans in russia with activ HV status are raping guys in jail.

Or link about what russia army doing in " stratetic territories" lol

What link is the best? And you wrting all you messages because you believe in it or you have money from Putin dude?
And you put Russian map of Georgia lol. Correct map is just first in Google, you know. Like this. Without letters "Abhazia". How many money you have from it bro? I send you links where Russia catch Georgian people on border and killing it. Can you send me links where Georgian or USA catch russian people on border and killing them?

Attachments

• 1667604712952.png
    1667604712952.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I lost count of how many Russian oligarchs own Cannabis licenses in USA legal states. I know it use to be a lot. Since the war, many have lost them do to sanctions.

St. Phatty

Neville was an Australian who moved to the Netherlands & got a government grant to start a seed company, the now famous & historical Seed Bank. Bought seeds from him back in 1989, had to rent an anonymous PO box etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts