What's new

Country's where people can sell safe?

Gray Brick

Good morning, guys! I was googling this ask many days, but i didn't find anything. Please, sorry if somebody was asking this on forum.
I am russian jewish, and my family has problems with their health and oncology. I was growing mb 10 years big plants in forests, flat and in my garden. I'm very like it - i was helping not only my family, i share product with other people with onko for free. I was making this so long time, that i thinking now, that i am good in it.
In my country happennig war now, and before it i was thinking that communists and putin occupant of my nation, and i was living like stesls spider or unit from special forces every day, but now i cannot stay in my country - all men are running border, who dont want to die. Now i am in Georgia, and i am thinking what country i need to choose. Many countries are with free weed to buy, but not to sell. I have original russian genetic seeds, i have experience, and i wanna live in country where i can grow and sell weed like usual thing. Then i wanna to make official businees. Where i can do it, please if you can, advice me. I was thinking about Spain or Georgia, but selling is in grey zone or in black zone here. I donw want leave in dangerous poor countrys too. Please, advise me, sorry if i wrote or said something wrong.

St. Phatty

Good morning, guys! I was googling this ask many days, but i didn't find anything. Please, sorry if somebody was asking this on forum.
I am russian jewish, and my family has problems with their health and oncology. I was growing mb 10 years big plants in forests, flat and in my garden. I'm very like it - i was helping not only my family, i share product with other people with onko for free. I was making this so long time, that i thinking now, that i am good in it.
In my country happennig war now, and before it i was thinking that communists and putin occupant of my nation, and i was living like stesls spider or unit from special forces every day, but now i cannot stay in my country - all men are running border, who dont want to die. Now i am in Georgia, and i am thinking what country i need to choose. Many countries are with free weed to buy, but not to sell. I have original russian genetic seeds, i have experience, and i wanna live in country where i can grow and sell weed like usual thing. Then i wanna to make official businees. Where i can do it, please if you can, advice me. I was thinking about Spain or Georgia, but selling is in grey zone or in black zone here. I donw want leave in dangerous poor countrys too. Please, advise me, sorry if i wrote or said something wrong.

If you go to a country to participate in the free market, what some people call a black market, it really helps to be an insider.

I suggest going to a country with legalized cannabis, and getting a job at a dispensary that has a lot of Russian customers.

Like the 20th Ave to 30th Ave area of the Richmond in San Francisco, near the Russian orthodox church with the Gold roof at Geary & 25th. Lots of Russian folks there.

Nannymouse

Two of my grandparents families fled Europe back in the late 1800's, for much the same reasons. I have no advice, but i certainly have empathy for your situation. My family fled before WW1, but those who stayed did not do well. Our family name was very close in spelling to a famous Jewish religious writer. I have no DNA family name matches with Jewish, but that did not seem to keep many with the name from meeting the same fate as many of the Jewish people. Pages and pages of our family name met their death in the camps.

So, i worry about how the political situation in the world is going, now, especially in this country where freedom of religion is supposed to be a person's right to choose, or to choose no religion. I do not know if i would advise coming to the USA, if you can find better, elsewhere. I keep telling my hubby that those who flee, survived the hate.

Perhaps i have violated this site's rules, and if so, i leave it to the mods to delete, at their discretion.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Wow.very interesting.doesnt ruderalis come from places like Russia and Eastern Europe? If those are high in cbd and landraces you could probably get some good money for those genetics if you talk to the right person.good luck

shithawk420

Veteran
Some of those are certainly high in cbd, but hard to know how high since hard to get test locally while illegal. Some of them even have enaugh thc to get somewhat of a buzz, too.
Yeah that crossed my mind too.the laws have been changing so much and I've been somewhat retired from growing a while I wasn't sure.i find myself preferring high cbd these days.luckily it's pretty much legal in the states.didnt that American wnba player have cbd oil in Russia?

Thighland

It sure if it's mentioned already, but Thailand is a free market with an emphasis on growing. Also large Russian expat community.

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn.extreme user name to post correlation I've seen in a long time thighland.i would seriously stay the hell away from any serious or even minor growing if you are not a native of ANY Asian country.hell I would of thought gypsy would of been a good example.and he probably got off real easy.seriously.weed isn't so important risking your entire life over.if you really want to grow US and Canada are your only options.period.maybe Spain or Portugal but I wouldn't bet on it.hell your country is at war and your worried about growing weed? Cmon man.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
It's legal, there are plenty of North Americans growing here now.
Did the million free clones from the govt. turn out to be anything decent?

The USA is ignorant and paranoid. Running costs are high, labor is retarded both expense/IQ, and the price is about to bottom out when it goes legal federally. Horrible time to start a canna biz here.
Colorado all time low price per lb this year.

Thighland

The USA is ignorant and paranoid. Running costs are high, labor is retarded both expense/IQ, and the price is about to bottom out when it goes legal federally. Horrible time to start a canna biz here.
Colorado all time l price per lb this yearits

Thighland

Harvest isn't quite here yet, but I'm sure the million who registered with the govt to grow will do their best.

Business in the US will bottom out for sure, already there's no shortage of young Americans looking for work and calling themselves Master Growers, but they can only grow under lights.

Thailand is worth looking into for Russians, huge expat community here and nobody thinks there responsible for the actions of
their government.

St. Phatty

Colorado all time low price per lb this year.

Lower than $1 a gram ?

Gray Brick

I was thinking about Thailand many days. Good country, good people, cheap life. I bought tickets but then i return it. Because maybe i am stupid, but i see one problem. Many growers and many product for little count of buyers. Many neiborhood countr. growing in outdoors. Many people in Thay growing in outdoors. Many people bought best big spots, best ground for growing. You can buy usual weed indica for 1 gramm 600 rubles. Its very cheap. Yes, mb now good strains will have good price, but after few years i think - thai people will grow good weed for sheap. I dont have money to buy ground there, and soon i will loose money. Country will have many good cheap weed and on the hourse will be farmers, not indoor growers. I wanna to stay and make a business for all my future life. And i think that i just loose this race to locals after 2 or 3 years.
I am thinking about USA or Canada now - because market is big, and i can do little count but good quality and unic russian genettic mb. And i wanna grow like grover or canno scientist (lol), and in USA or Canada it will be more easy. MB i wrong, and the country is very exspensive.
In past i was so like idea with Thailand, but than when i understand that the climat is perfect for weed, and many goverment people bought many best spots, i began thinking that little indor growing with lisence will loose the rase and money immediatly. Or its my mistake?
In my country we have forum like yours ICMAG, and many people was banned with my qustions or problems. My old account was banned when i ask the same question, and i saw many pages with toxic words. Thank you that you helping me with your advices, its realy big help.

Last edited:

Gray Brick

Welcome to ic from a sunny North East London ,,,
Our medicine goes to the Hassidic / Orthodox community in North London,,,,
Been this way for a long while,,,,,,
Spain could tick all your boxes but somewhere quiet like Valencia and avoid British enclaves,,,,
all the best,,,
sorry Doug quoted by mistake,,,,,s2
I was thinking about Spain, you can grow legal and sold in guildia but electriciy with rent is expensive, and its not profible to grow for selling there, with rent.

Last edited: