What's new

Countdown to Jan 20th!!!

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Russia hacking the US...where the phuque is our president?

Any ideas Moe? It has been 5 days since it was reported...not a word about it from Impotus.

Well there is the election defense fund...now over $250M, do not forget to donate to your favorite president.

minds_I

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: loving the space force news today,first they rip off the star trek federation emblem, now calling them "guardians"...

just making a new branch of the military,why not farm out the scutwork of names and emblems to an unpaid intern?:D

only the best people...

MoeFunk

The comments are entertaining

Bruh he better get a second term, or CIVIL WAR IS inevitable

Štud P?ffin
14 hours ago
I’d love to knee cap some Dems... happy Friday from Minneapolis

Quoting random comments from youtube on a pot forum is the kind of thing losers do. I guess it's because you had nothing better to say. Sad.

MoeFunk

Hello all,

Russia hacking the US...where the phuque is our president?

Any ideas Moe? It has been 5 days since it was reported...not a word about it from Impotus.

Well there is the election defense fund...now over $250M, do not forget to donate to your favorite president.

minds_I

Well since Trump is a Russian puppet, I guess he must have just let them do it, aye?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Well, I bet he will at least make an effort. Which is a skull above, ay?

minds_I

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Do you know what gaslighting is bro? lol.

It is taking a very obvious truth and attempting to convince an uninformed person your lie carries more weight than the truth does.

Blanket statements are used as they take the least amount of brain to keep repeating.

For example " Russia-Bad" The Russian people? That is doubtful, people the world over are wanting security for their families and safety for their community.
The Russian leader? Well, Look no further than the USA and it is quite obvious that leaders do not represent the majority of citizens. The same applies to Russia, the clerical workers and manual laborers are not clamoring for the blood of American workers, only Putin. The American work force is not clamoring for the blood of foreigners either, only Trump.

So "Russia-Bad" is an example of gaslighting.

Using basic logic it should be obvious "China-Good" is in the same class of statements.

Sad when helpful definitions are given and fall into empty minds.

growlegal

Veteran
It is taking a very obvious truth and attempting to convince an uninformed person your lie carries more weight than the truth does.

Blanket statements are used as they take the least amount of brain to keep repeating.

For example " Russia-Bad" The Russian people? That is doubtful, people the world over are wanting security for their families and safety for their community.
The Russian leader? Well, Look no further than the USA and it is quite obvious that leaders do not represent the majority of citizens. The same applies to Russia, the clerical workers and manual laborers are not clamoring for the blood of American workers, only Putin. The American work force is not clamoring for the blood of foreigners either, only Trump.

Using basic logic it should be obvious "China-Good" is in the same class of statements.

Well played sir:angelshug:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

"casting pearls before swine" comes to mind...:good:

Latest posts

Latest posts