What's new

could your grow win the cannabis cup??

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honesty

Honesty

To keep it "HONEST", no way, not in a million years could one of my grows win the Cannabis Cup.

I do 3 rooms the smallest room is 8 1,000 watters and the largest is now 12 1,000 watters all grown in beds with, great soil, nutrients and care and there is still no way that the grows could compete.

Now genetics that I have created, thats another story. :joint:

I can't wait until my NORTHERN DREAMS IBL and Arizona Iced Tea get to seedbay in January and see what people do with the "FREEBIES".

been there; done it wink wink

3 awards;one event

Attachments

• medical cups and Tasters cup.jpg
    medical cups and Tasters cup.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6
does your strain have a name?

its a cross between reefermans LP1 SMCG pheno, and bagseed i named bluegirl because it came from a blue bud gifted to me. before the lp1, that blue bud was the best weed i ever smoked. im 40. i named the cross blue potion, the cross has denser and fatter buds than the lp1 had, with the same buzz essentially but more intense on the initial sativa effects. i have crossed the blue potion to a gdk male(sour diesel clone X EPK) which also has a hybrid buzz but not as intense on the sativa, and a shorter flower time, only 7-8 weeks as compared to the 9 weeks of the blue potion, i intend to select the most lemon and frosty phenos from that cross and hit it with pollen from a lemon tai pheno of bohdi. then i intend to work this line to stabilize it. it is a work in progress, but the blue potion is very uniform with a lemony/orangey funk that smells strong of the lemons and funk, and faintly of oranges. i may change the name to orange potion i dont know yet. i am growing it currently and have posted a grow thread of it. at 6 weeks the buds were already potent, i cant wait another 3 weeks. edit: with a cure it is has a strong coffee smell, but still lemony. the gdk is also lemony funky and potent and i believe the cross of the blue potion/gdk will strengthen the lemon smell/flavor in it without taking away from the potency much and help bring down the flowering time back to around 9-10 weeks after mixing in the lemon tai. thats the plan anyway. its going to take me a couple of years to stabilize it so its true breeding from seed. maybe longer. now, having said all that, my comment about winning was more about doesnt every grower think they grow the best? even if it isnt so, because we grew it we are partial, and have egos and the like, it was meant as a joke somewhat. not a claim that i have the best.(although i think i do) but it is a damn good cross if you like extremely sativa dominant buzz's with little to no paranoia. im sure the little to no paranoia is going to change quite a bit when i throw in the tai genetics.lol im hoping it keeps me from falling asleep at the end of the buzz like with the lp1 and the blue potion. the blue potion is almost identical in smell and taste as the lp1 bud, but more funky thrown in, and a bit more of a piney taste with some orange, still lemony but not full on lemon pledge like the lp1 was. but close. i made the cross because i didnt have a male lp1 to cross to the lp1 girl and couldnt keep a mom at that time. so i crossed it to the other most potent strain i ever had and they wound up complimenting each other in many ways! edit, there was plenty of paranoia to the lover girl( blue potion) if you were caught off guard, or in a circumstance not planned prior to smoking. hell it was down right trippy with a good cure! also only 1 pheno of the blue potion am i calling lover girl. and that is the coffee pheno, there were other phenos almost identical to the lp1

id like to see some pics of this cupstandard stash of yours :D

here's a pic of a small lower popcorn bud. even the fan leaves are starting to get covered, and it has 2.5 weeks to go. this is "Blue Potion", edit: changed name to "Lover Girl"

Attachments

• DSCN0189.jpg
    DSCN0189.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 6

Relentless

Veteran
i think so.. i think the best weed in the world is grown by someone in the u.s. that doesnt have internet or doesnt post.

Latest posts

Latest posts