What's new

Could you willfully quit eating, vaporizing, smoking bud for 30 days?

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
I know its possible. I have done it before. It was years and years ago though. But I managed to lay off the kind buds for twice as long as I'm attempting to do so now.

Unfortunately for me, it seems damned near impossible. I was able to stop for 2 weeks, but that was due to lack of access. Now that the availability is back, every day my last smoke seems to be the next day.

Someone keeps poppin' up with a blunt. I tell myself I'll just hit it once or twice and next thing I know I'm deep in heavy rotation talking about alternate dimensions and aliens. Am I freakin' hopeless or is there some trick to gaining more willpower?

I must stop for 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1help:

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Its more a financial concern... I want to invest in a new operation. I've managed to not buy the stuff for a week now, but it keeps comming around and I'm getting my cravings back to buy some more. Ahhh why does it have to smell so goooood

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I wouldn't think in terms of 30 days or even 24 hours. Next time weed pops up, say no this one time. This one time I will not smoke this one puff. You may struggle for a minute or three but the feeling passes. The next time it comes up, again, forgo this one puff.

You can't control tomorrow. All you can control is now.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Or, when somebody offers you a puff just punch them in the balls or titties (depending on gender) They wont offer again. Then if you are still in need of a puff, hit yourself in the balls.

D

Denial N Error

Alright. I am sure this may offend some. But I am just going to say it..

If you dont have the balls or willpower to quit smoking cannabis for 30 days, you've got some serious issues with confidence, willpower, strength, and all around being a confident and well rounded individual. People who act like cannabis is crack are pathetic.

SilverTrain09

Alright. I am sure this may offend some. But I am just going to say it..

If you dont have the balls or willpower to quit smoking cannabis for 30 days, you've got some serious issues with confidence, willpower, strength, and all around being a confident and well rounded individual. People who act like cannabis is crack are pathetic.
But it is addicting!!!! :joint:

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Absolutely. But I don't go to that pain management clinic anymore so I don't worry about it these days.

MMAJAY

I have stopped many times for diferant reasons. Its not so hard and i have had ounces in the house of killer. The withdrawl is a mo fo,,lmao J/K

W

Weedman Herb

I could ... many people would die ... but I could do it ...

I

icmag.is.#1

easy answer for me if I can't find any than I can go a month but if im holdin there is no possible way in hell ima go more than 1 day with out smoke

phattybudz

I'm sure if I had a reason to (mandatory drug testing, or if it was causing me problems,) but I really don't see a reason not to vaporize whenever I want...

I went on vacation recently for a month though and I was fiending.

My rationalization for smoking whenever: Life is short, and as long as it's not effecting your social/romantic life, and your career, then why not toke up?

Safer than cigarettes, alcohol, fast food, stress...

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Y'all who can not smoke while holding ounces are boggling my mind! Why have ounces and not light up? I was more looking for tips of how to avoid succumbing to temptation rather than a sound off of those who could or could not abstain for 30 days. Thanks for all the input.

Latest posts

Latest posts