What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

could these 3 bagseed plants possibly auto flower plants?

dune

Well autos are a fun surprise i have yet one that could match a good taste. but as for bud production( well lets just say that a 2 foot green baseball bat has been done) many times

AGBeer

You are such an inspiration for the bagseed growers Cheese. I am slowly collecting my bagseeds to eventually pop one day.
Keep it up mang!

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
unless you know the origin of your seeds anything anyone has quoted on this forum is PURE speculation..................

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Yah well all I know is that I planted a bunch of bagseeds last year and by the end of the season they grew some seeds like 20-30 seeds in 2 ounces of bud from each plant. this was from a male that showed kinda late in the bloom season.
so this spring I planted a bunch of thouse seeds and all but these 3 r vegetating like normal summer plants do. While these 3 different plants grew flowers and 2 of them have been harvested the other one was moved to my indoor micro garden to ifnish flowering.

So I dont know any other way to explain how they could be AF plants. BUT THEY ARE FOR SURE.

Also I planted 3 of the seeds thouse 2 plants gave me so will just have to wate and see if they auto flower.