What's new

Could not smoke them all!!

G

looks like im gonna visit 1 of your shops nol ,which 1 is close to the station and which 1 do u use yourself,,,, i'd love a toke with you

B

baccas125

going to Harlemm

going to Harlemm

Hazy i will join you one morningh on a trip to Harlemm. I just love Willy Wortels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Try the Indica...

Try the Indica...

I live above it!

Ask the staff if I am present or not, they usually know where I am at.

I will have some more goodies up in a reort tomorrow.

G

if we post when we coming nol u up for a nice toke with us ? that shiva surely does look white

me and baccass and farmer john look like we'll be making a trip to harlem ,hope to see u there

G

On ,my way to the 420 ! Yea Baby! that's the kinda chunk a man could grow to love!/

I will be there for 6 days / I hope to make it out to your shop!

Dr. D

Veteran
i went to haarlem with my gurl on last rip to dam but cud only find ONE coffeeshop...gutted and it rained lol...nice lookin hash selection, the primero looked real nice..peace

G

Verry sweet pics and what a lure. Ice hash for me please, double pressed.

G

I'm floored! That bubble looks tasty as hell. Keep the show going. Excuse me I got to pull out the bubble now. Thanks!

G

The USA Cannabis laws & Bush can stick it up :moon:

Dag gum / will America ever see the light of day /

Thank you / I am enjoying the pitures / if get to visit just remember Fredster from Texas :whip:

he nol, waarom verkoop je geen voorgedraaide jointjes met al dat lekkers erin? voor een voorgedraaide stick met ice-hash wil ik best iets dieper in de buidel tasten hoor!

jezus man het ziet er echt goed uit, voel jij jezelf niet als een klein kind in een snoepwinkel soms? Al die exotische hashes......

good luck met de buisnes en de goede doelen (legalisatie),

peace -=pedro=-

G

i wish i spoke dutch ,,,watever pedropistolero said sounds good to me and the pics quite nice
:joint: :canabis: :friends: :biglaugh:

translation:
Hey nol, why dont you sell pre-rolled joints with all that nice stuff innit? i wouldnt mind paying a lil' extra for some ice-joints!

man it looks really nice, dont you feel like being a kid in a candystore sometimes? i mean all those exotic hashes.....

good luck with the buissnes and the charity (legalisation)

and posted with it is a photo with all the ingredients to make a smashing blunt.....

peace-=pedro=-

G

So we get off the train in haarlem & look for?
Is there a good lunch spot?
Any thing local to see?

Latest posts

Latest posts