What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cotton Candy Kush / Ontario Canada

deadein

First Outdoor grow, we can grow legally 4 plants in Canada, so my friend gave me this sad looking plant, here it is 42 days later.

Soil is triple mix (blk earth,peat moss,composted manure)

Started feeding it a bit of MEDI-ONE by Green Planet the last week, getting ready for Bloom Formation 1.2.3 by Green Planet.

:biggrin:

deadein

Chilling @ the pool

Chilling @ the pool

Aug 1

They have had 3 light feedings of MEDI-ONE, starting Bloom Formation soon as I see more hairs.

Here they are by the pool :biggrin:

Any suggestions welcome

Going to add more poles and wire soon to hold up branches.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Those nutrients sure did work some magic. Both plants went from Bruce Banner to the Incredible Hulk in a short period of time.

They are sure to become quite fearsome when they go into flower.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Excellent. :bow:

Keep an eye out for mildew while you bring it home - its the season unfortunately. They really seem to like that pool area.

deadein

4 weeks left

4 weeks left

Excellent. :bow:

Keep an eye out for mildew while you bring it home - its the season unfortunately. They really seem to like that pool area.

I plan on using this umbrella , push the plants close together , put up the roof at night when rain is forecast, secure umbrella to fence. I got 4 weeks left, October is cold and wet this year. Next year going to amend dirt better and prune a bit more. Going good for first outdoor in containers. :biggrin:

deadein

Rain Rain

Rain Rain

Rain Rain Rain

Couple budrot spots cut out, 1 plant chopped, drying, my small one, pushing the remaining plants 1 more week, depending on weather - keeping close watch on the remaining plants for issues. Chopping a bit early, or lose the crop to cold/rain ?thoughts on this ??? Barrie, Ontario

:biggrin:

Go Canada!
those are some cool lookin plants, they look loaded.
harvesting to beat the molds out west here too ;)
My last plants will be down this coming weekend