What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Costco Carport Greenhouse 2010

Chief

Lookin good. i want something similiar. way to go for putting into practice, hope you reach lots of rewards.

doublejj

Veteran
Raised the roof!

Raised the roof!

Hey peps, the way the White Widow is growing I can see that extensions to their cages were needed. Had to raise the roof to do it. The roof is now 11' high.

The cages for the WW have been extended to 8'

The ends overlap like a tent flap. I can Tye them back during the day, & I pin them closed at night.

Peace
doublejj
P.S. The carports are $189

Attachments

• PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 13
  • PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 15
  • PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 13
  • PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 12

Bagster

dam your making me wanna make a miniture version of this in my backyard... nice 2 see some fellow local med growers doin it right and LEGAL... props to ya my man..

doublejj

Veteran
Have I gone too far?

Have I gone too far?

My wife says I've gone too far. What do you think?

Is adding CO2 too much?

Peace
doublejj

Attachments

• PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 11

Slimm

It's a gradual process of acceptance for most spouses. Once she accepts the CO2 system, the hot tub and bbq out front are a no brainer.

statusquo

I'm assuming you have pretty high air exchange in the greenhouse. What is going to prevent the Co2 from being immediately swept away and being wasted? I don't think its worth the money, personally but if you plan on sticking with it let us know how it goes :)

doublejj

Veteran
The hole in the Ozone layer!

The hole in the Ozone layer!

If you look close you can see the clear tube running from the CO2 regulator to the back of the oscillating fan. The CO2 is blown directly on the plants, continuously. I'll only run it during the day, not at night.

I can get about 1 week out of a 50lb CO2 tank. At $50 a tank. That's about $200 per month. Maybe $1000 for whole the season.

Do you think I'll get 1/2lb more, if I use CO2?

If I do, it was worth it!

It's my guilty conscience about adding to the hole in the Ozone layer that bothers me!:laughing:

Peace
doublejj

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
I don't know if it will add any to your over all yield .. But it doesn't hurt to try ..

I would have to hypothesizes that there is already enough C02 outside, to make some heavy plants . That the wind should bring in all the time for free. I dunno that's just 2 cents

But hey go for it ~!!!

doublejj

Veteran
No CO2!

No CO2!

Well, after several hrs of therapy & my wife's insistence, there will be no CO2 in the greenhouse!

I've moved it to an indoor grow room, sorry folks.

Peace
doublejj

get a water cooled co2 burner for $300, and just put it on a lower setting and a timer or something. if its already a really leaky place, this may work. takes 85% of the heat away.

doublejj

Veteran
Progress report

Progress report

Here's a couple of pic's from today.

Peace
doublejj

Attachments

• PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0005.jpg