What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Costa Rica

Murphle

My brother was an exchange student for his senior year of high school there. I was there twice. Once in the spring and the whole family migrated down for X-mas. Beautiful place. Great food/weather. Beaches and locals are amazing. And they will kill you for $2 to get crack so be warned. Took 5 minutes to find schwag there. Took 3 days to find decent green sativa ish stuff that was awesome. They called everything northern lights(?). Seriously if you have problems w/ coke, stay away. Grams of raw go for a a few dollars. All day every day. And everyones hooked on crack. You can get a huge rock for a few dollars. Really nice place though for a pot tourist!!

FarmerJoe

Imported Columbian for very cheap price, even better if you know a costa rican (they will charge gringos double), there is also quality chronic if you look in the right places (be careful)

b8man

Veteran
Yeah - there's plenty of weed around - and yeah, they'll sell you shwag first. Usually just takes a bit of persuading to get the good stuff. Look for the dreads.

True about the crack though. Met plenty of old american crazy crackheads. Few scary moments.

yoman

thanks guys, sound svery good! i will visit a friends father who is living for many years down there. but first will spend a few days in san jose by myself before jungle-chill-out....;)....

G

Let us know how it goes I have heard that good chronic there runs 400 a zip though :O

yoman

San Isidro is the closest town to the place where i go. Its not too far from the pacific side. Things will be exciting...especially with so cheap weed;))) will give you a report:)...

Last edited:

MissesMTL

I was there in Nov. I will second the motion to be careful!!!! Got baited and switched once, the 1st was great, the 2nd bag was schwag and full of dead bug pieces. I was going to be upset, but then I realized the dude had ripped me off for like 3 dollars US, then I just felt bad for him. I just turned in 26 dollars in PENNIES today at a coinstar lol. This was on the atlantic coast, in Puerto Viejo. Much worse could have befallen me though by the looks of it, and all the offers to by crack.

I can't tell you how mnay times I'd hear " Hey, you want to some coke? you want some crack?" HELL NO I WANT SOME WEED. "oh, sorry"

Wow I went Costa Rica a few years ago and found schwag no problem. I got about a quarter for 10 dollars. The time I spent in Costa Rica was awesome. Cheap food, nice people(maybe not in san juan), good beer, beautiful beachs(lots are topless). When I went I was 19 and with my girlfriend and had the time of my life!

stinkfinger said:
Wow I went Costa Rica a few years ago and found schwag no problem. I got about a quarter for 10 dollars. The time I spent in Costa Rica was awesome. Cheap food, nice people(maybe not in san juan), good beer, beautiful beachs(lots are topless). When I went I was 19 and with my girlfriend and had the time of my life!

San Juan is in Puerto Rico??? Are you thinking of San Jose?

E

ElectroSticky

Look for the dreads.

Bad way to go when in here ,, they got nothing gooooood....only some homestuff.....for FULL price ,,, better not...

Latest posts

Latest posts