What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Costa Rica - Puntarenas/San Jose

buzzmobile

Veteran
Mendocino-ites. Xenophobic people who travel in packs, wear the same clothes even in 90+ degrees, (camo) to look tough, never bother to speak a word of Spanish, unless they need something bad.

And somehow manage to exclude all others, tico or gringo, unless they submit to the scrutiny of said pack of small-minded small-town northern californians with megalomaniac tendencies due to living the grower/Drug Life for generations.

People are fine until they hear that the relatively pure coke is easier to get than weed, esp good nugs - and it's usually 20 a gram at most.

Oh! THEM:no:
:biggrin:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I satirize. Of course, it's not that bad.

But, it is daunting to travel for hours just to find the same thing one left behind. So, after a week, I went a few hours S via very rough transport, and found a village I loved enough to spend a month in - and also return to later. The surf was stupendous. The scene very fun, with a great mix of people, and less cokeheads.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Guiones was great. I caught a monster Mahi and my first sailfish. Fishing was better than surfing. A local bull riding event was a hoot.

coreyz

Sorry bro, I don't have enough posts to pm as of yet, I read more then I post, I'll try to pm you my number so you can get a hold of me. Pura vida

buzzmobile

Veteran
It takes 50 posts before Private Messages begin. If you have questions re. Costa Rica, ask here.
:tiphat:

Canabuz

Todo es pura vida . every time i get metcha (grass) from costarica , ive only spent like 300 colones.
Shiet.. on a bad day i would get me a bottle of vino de maranon, and an 1/8 of grass for like 1200 colones. .. i guess you just have to know da lingo..by the way its all about La Liga deportiva Alajuelence..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts