What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cornflake's 2nd stab at a kikass sour bubble grow

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Thanks for that Doob =)

Thanks for that Doob =)

Yep the lonely sour bubbling is gettin pubes, now all we need are girlie bits and we'll be set to go :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

O

olddrifter66

I love "her" branching..Mine are super short and stubby.
Are you going to train or top?
Nice job.

cornflake

Veteran
topped twice already, hence her branching ;)

next time I top much sooner, as to training, I'm gonna try. I been watching your's too OD, they're doin much better.

W

WaT iT Do?

Hey there cornflake... I am currently taking care of some sb females.... I had a question, Did you top your first run on this strain? did it prove to yield more than the avg? I'm tryin to figure out if I want to Fim or top... I mean i have a lot of cuts but i don't want to go top crazy before getting the facts.

Great thread by the way, pullin up a chair

cornflake

Veteran
hey watit. In answer to your questions, and to the best of my ability....

I did not top 1st run, the answer is LST, Zoo's (Leonidas's) LST'ed Sour Bubble is awesome but I was too lazy to google "LST Guide" and see how easy it would have been, so I hope it's worthy of making some seed out of and we'll try again hehe

Here's Zoo's grow thread - http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=93493&page=9

Check post #126 *wow*

I am not the right person to ask about this but Steele might have some good thoughts.

The yield was low-ish on my last run. Veg'ed less than a month and no training at all.

D

danny karey

Hey, great looking plants Cornflake. I got some of these going my self, they are on there 5th set of leaves. I hope mine are half as Healthy as yours look, I was wondering if you had an update on yer sourbubbles?

Keep up the good work dude!!!

Danny

G

guest3854

How's tha lone SB doin' Corn? Well maintained, no doubt .....

Hope you an' yers are doin' well,
Steele

cornflake

Veteran
Lone Sour Bubble is a Nasty Gurl ;p

Lone Sour Bubble is a Nasty Gurl ;p

I always appreciate your visits Steele :smoker:

My life has been very very demanding these past 6 months and I don't get to spend the time I'd like to, to nurture my harem.

The really really good news is - I have a full Flower Cab :bow:

Lone Sour Bub is a confirmed gurlie. She was transplanted last night, along with her 2 friends, and the remaining 3 will go into 12 inch coco tonight (assuming no drama keeps me from that task).

If you get time and see this request Steele, cast an eye over my ultra sonja mystery gal (once the update is ploaded ;p), does she look sour bubbly to you?

She will get trained asap, but here she is....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cornflake

Veteran
Day 19 Update

Day 19 Update

I have had no time free to further my training, so we'll have to settle on 5 tops :yeahthats

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Nice lookin girl Cornflake.Gotta love the sourbubble!I passed a few cuttings that looks similar to the one you are growing. It's a favorite with my crowd:smoker:

G

guest3854

CornF, lookin like you'll have a nice Bubba pheno. Just let that thang ride fer a while .....

Wooden, yeep it looks a bit leafy, however try blowin' up tha pics an' you'll see that there's some nice flowers there. This 1IX was put out using tha best parents found, 1 generation removed from tha first backcross, from tha original creator. As I've said before though, tha DMT will be out hopefully before or shortly thereafter, 2010. THAT is where this line shines ...... We cull hard here, game testing everythang and our DMT has proven itself.

Steele

cornflake

Veteran
Day 70 pics

Day 70 pics

CornF, lookin like you'll have a nice Bubba pheno. Just let that thang ride fer a while .....

Steele

Hello my savage friend :joint:

Hmmmm, bubba can be nice, hope mine is hehe

I think she's ready bru', she was flushed along with my alpha diesels at Day 61 and will chop at 75, and we'll see what happens.

Just a few tease pics for now, more to come...

--------------------------------------------------------------

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

18.gif

I

idoreallytry

wow nice and frosty man i came in late but just in time,, can,t wait to hear how it smokes, nice bro,,,peace