What's new

Cops who killed innocent man claimed he thought his gun was a taser

MobbDeep

boxmunch..you really should go munch on my nuts...come on,taking the filthy pigs sides..for shooting a man SEVERAL times in the back while he lays there????....

thats just a nice big dose of bad karma waiting to serve you..obvoisly your some whtie collar guy who prolly has never even met anyone whos had a run in with the law..as sure when you do,your eyes will OPEN..

try getting your door banged down at 5 in the morning..gettig yanked off your bed and your wife and children thrown on the floor like animals with a knee on your back and a rifle pointed at your face..while your wife and children cry..and once its all over..the cops start joking around at what your family just went through..

your dam right your no "warrior"..and please move out of whatever "hood" you think you live in..all iv ever known is the "ghetto" and hood life..and you couldnt PAY me to move out..

even after living here al my life,i still hate the cops,and am never pelased when there "serving and protecting"..cuz all there doing is forcing young teenage "hoodlums" into the system..making them even more likely to commit crimes in the future..

BTW,am sure your gf likes the "presents" that the local P.D gives her every day your out working..

lmv931

I just have to add that I'm from where it happened and I've seen a bunch of diffrent tapes (thanks t all the bystanders) and u can tell the cop wasn't reachingm for a tazer....he used the arm that had his gun drawn to stand up from a kneeling position and as he put his weight on his arm the gun went off....I shoot regularly and this is a big time rookie mistake.... First if his gun was drawn he should have used his other arm for balance as he was standing up, second you don't keep you're gun drawn on a suspect thet is handcuffed face down on the ground (where is he gonna go?) basically as of this week he has only entered in a not-guilty plea....they want to change venu's so he can getr a fair trial....i guess thats cool seeing as there were several riots after he was arrested....but oh well.....:joint: thats life in the city !

C

cork144

good luck proving that dude woke up and said, Im going to murder oscar grant infront of 300 people taking video streams on there phones

where did anyone say it was premeditated also?

cops are dicks, they say theyre there to protect, but shooting somone in the back, or even tazing like he so claimed, isnt protecting.