What's new

Cops sinking to a new low

ortsa1

its canada

you can bash someones brain in with a baseball bat and get 2-5 years in jail

killing your self is being a little dramatic

fatburt

if i had a grow at my permanent address i wouldnt go to the post office,but if not id go....they cant do shit to you bro....

milkyjoe

Veteran
If her mail is your mail why put her name on it? That is what I would be asking myself if I were her.

C

Conformist

Sigh, it had nothing to do with my seed order.

It was a letter from court saying her father will no longer pay child support because she's legally an adult.

Fantastic, we won't ever see his face again now.

Gelado`

Veteran
I knew it wasn't seed-related. Glad you finally picked your letter up. Good riddance, IMO, if he wants no part of her life, so be it, right?

5th

Veteran
I ain't going down that easily.

Yeah, seeds are illegal.
Someone could be trying to frame me for all they know.

Why would they let it slide and give me my seeds anyway?

Because they're trying to arrest my ass.

Accepting this package and signing for it would give them all the proof they need to lock me up for a couple years.

Only bad news comes out of registered letters.

Wait for it....

Wait for it......

Wait for it..........

Sigh, it had nothing to do with my seed order.

Welcome to IC you paranoid, misinformed lil' freak. :tiphat:

I won't be able to survive in jail.
....well at least you got something right.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
5 months ago, i ordered a pack of seeds from the UK.
The Canadian border found my package and sent me a letter.

Anyway, today i received another letter but this time, from Canada Post claiming they have a "letter" for me at the post office.
I also have to show up after 18pm and sign for it.

How stupid do they think i am?
A letter, that i have to sign for and show up after 18pm?

Nah, there's no way in hell I'm gonna go there and claim this "letter" aka my seeds.

If you want to arrest me, get a warrant.
Even if those fuckers shows up at my door I'm gonna tell them : Get a warrant and if you do have one prove it by breaking down the door.

I ain't going down that easily.

If you think any cops are going to waste their time with you and your 10 seeds...you must think you are someone very important..LOL
NO cop is going to write a 10 page report on how the busted a newbie grower who ordered a pack of seed from the UK...LOL seriously

peace
Chefboy

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
"Anyway, today i received another letter but this time, from Canada Post claiming they have a "letter" for me at the post office.
I also have to show up after 18pm and sign for it.

How stupid do they think i am?
A letter, that i have to sign for and show up after 18pm?"

wow, I guess u never got a letter \package while your not home , maybe before you string yourself up ,you should go try to pick up your seeds,...
also its 2013 things have been known to stay open past 6 pm. hope this msg finds you before you kick the chair out from under yourself,......

good luck TS

MildeStoner

Veteran
LOL, I am extremely entertained by the fact that this cat had evidently thought it through thoroughly, yet he still came to the conclusion that it would be prudent to kill himself BEFORE finding out what his sentence was, if it ever got that far. Serious out of the kettle into the frying pan vibes.

OP, maybe smoking and growing aren't right for you, seems you're more on edge than the folks on here with 100kw + grows to worry about are bwhahahaha

C

Conformist

You guys are right.

It's completely abnormal to be scared of going to jail after receiving multiples contraband letters claiming you have 90 days to reply otherwise shit is gonna go down.

The fact is, i don't give a crap about anything unless i have a reason to and i think receiving contraband letters and registered mail is a good enough reason.

But hey, nothing happened and everything is back to normal.
My grow is going strong, the sky is covered with chemtrails and sheeple are walking down the street.

And yes, if cops are at my door, I'm gonna do everything in my power to get shot in the face.

Why? Because sucking dicks, breaking legs or robbing stores to pay my rent after being released doesn't appeal to me at all.

Gelado`

Veteran
Sucking dick to pay my rent after being released appeals to me.

Fixed :tiphat:

I for one don't blame you, you had no idea of how the system works, and I wouldn't have been happy in your shoes either. Do they really send you multiple letters for a single seed grab?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
even knowing how easy it is to get paranoid as smokers, we see people reacting with scorn to the OP's predicament, you guys know how it is, if you have a grow going and they find it when delivering seeds in a bust, then they will also screw you for the grow they find at your place. in fact thats why they do the seed delivery stings in the first place. so far i have not heard of any one getting such a sting op for just a few packs of seed, but that wouldn't stop me worrying about being the first if i was expecting seeds per normal delivery and all of a sudden got summoned to pick up a letter. anyway i'm glad the letter was nothing bad in the end.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Honestly..saying you will go out in a blaze of glory shooting LEO's is not what we need to show the rest of Canada..

but hey it is your life...
PS if you manage to survive..the 2yr's you "might" have been looking at originally will turn into 10+

Gelado`

Veteran
People have been raided over seed orders in the US, but I haven't heard of it happening in Canada. Best to keep orders small and if they get stopped, use a different address!

beanja

Yep, i received 3 letters claiming they found 78 marijuana seeds inside a package coming from UK and to reply ASAP.

Thats funny , when mine got seized i got sent a letter telling me i had 90 days to appeal to a minister because the importation of marihuana was prohibited . They did tell me the amount of seeds that got seized , of course i didnt reply and that was the end of that ....