What's new

cops on here? watching what we do?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Overgrow take down wasn't just a simple we don't want the weed site up and running. They were involved in other activities that caused the shut down.

As for RCMP watching the sites well they would have to get a warrant for what ever country the server resides in to get the info.

Yah they could go tosay SHAW,TELUS,ROGERS and ask to see what IP's are hitting what sitse but if this ever got out and there were no warrants issues for the spying those companies would be sued pretty good.

Yaaaaa...I know...I was there ;) I said watching the site. I never said anything about investigations. You don't need a warrant to pull up the page and read ;)

AbbieDoobie

How To Deal With Canadian Cops 101:

Me: Don't you know Jim, or Jim knows you?
Canadian Cop: You mean my father, Jim?
Me: Yeah, he did say he had a son on the force, cool! Hey, you got a smoke?
Canadian Cop: Yeah, I got one in my visor, you want one?
Me: Sure!
Canadian Cop: Hey, I'll take of this here, and you all be careful and just drive safely, eh?
Me: Yeah, sure thing.

~Abbie :joint:

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
if i was not an MMAR i would not be posting the pics I do.

but who the hell knows with technology,

Organized Crime members would be targets not closet grows, so don't think the police are watching here. Sounds labour intensive for a weed bust.

canadian cops carry guns

don't get involved in any discussions... locations...

microgram

Cops are everywhere, including online. Who cares where they are, what minute of any day. They read your shit and will try to prosecute you if they can somehow get a case together. They will never use internet sources as evidence, they'll create some.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
i was looking for people who directly got busted being of posting online...

some people just go off topic :)

arresting officer "i bet you regret bragging about your shit online, huh"

shit like that...

well i believe gypsy said that there has only been one single bust here on icmag from cops on the internet, and if i remember correctly it was because the guy posted his address and was busted not long after...

thanks fresh.. thats what i was looking for..

if he put up the addy and got nabbed they are watching..

not that i care... i got a good lawyer and my shits tight.. plus i got a trick up my sleeve that ill pull out when the day comes if it does.. knocking on wood lol... 14 years stronger than ever...

but im still thinking about removing all pics of grows on my handel in case they think they are MY grows ;)

I just posted a new sig pic.... then came and looked over the nice 2 pages of interesting info, I just smoked my first taste of the new crop and well I'm kind of Wiggin out here....

The thought had crossed my mind, you would have to be stupid for it to not. I always figured there are muuuuch bigger grows around me everywhere, I have a veryyy small footprint and only grow to smoke, not once have I ever sold a nug! I don’t play that game, It still is sketchy thinking about the pics and times and dates of grows that people "myself included" post on this website.

P.S for all the coppers... my record is clean "driving record too" I work allot of hours and grow for the love of growing and to keep my habits harmless. So please overlook me :)