What's new

Cops BUSTED for Planting Drugs in Marijuana Dispensary

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love it when crooked cops get busted.

https://www.tytnetwork.com/2014/04/27/cops-busted-planting-drugs-marijuana-dispensary/

Cops BUSTED for Planting Drugs in Marijuana Dispensary

“Two former Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies have been charged with conspiracy, perjury and altering evidence in connection with planting guns inside a medical marijuana dispensary to justify two arrests in 2011, prosecutors said.
“Julio Cesar Martinez, 39, and Anthony Manuel Paez, 32, were charged with one felony count each of conspiracy to obstruct justice and altering evidence as a peace officer, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office. Martinez was also charged with two felony counts of perjury and one of filing a false report.
“Both men were booked Friday and released on $50,000 bail each. They are scheduled to be arraigned June 17. Prosecutors said if the former deputies are convicted of the charges, they face more than seven years in state prison.”
Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss the stupidity behind the cops’ behavior and the reasons why police officers would plant evidence.
For more, read the LA Times story by Kate Mather here: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...idence-20140423,0,3207799.story#ixzz304DYbVck

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Wow, that has to be bad Karma at its maximum. Shame on them and hope "Bubba" taps their a$$ daily for the duration of their incarceration.

MIway

Veteran
at least they didnt just shoot em dead, sprinkle a little crack on the bodies & plant a gun... not like that doesnt happen, still

soil margin

Veteran
The only thing I love more than cops upholding the law is cops breaking the law and actually getting busted for doing it.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And with that queen the music and fuck the police pictures.....
fuck-the-police-16957.jpg

Gry

Veteran
I do not think that those who have taken an oath and broken it should face the same penelties as as a "regular joe'. The lack of integrity for law enforcement alone should merit some very, very serious time.
I consider the seven years mentioned to be an insultingly short sentence given the circumstances.
How much time would the two innocent men originally charged have ended up with had someone not brought up the damn video ?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They may do 1 year and it will be in protective custody. Not anything close to what they deserve.

JointOperation

its great they got caught.. but it worries me that theres lots more out there.. just doing mad illegal shit.. and fucking up peoples lives to get a promotion..

get cameras .. in house.. and car.. and one on your person.. if anything sketchy ever happens.. atleast u can prove it.. thats how i look at all the corruption.. the only one i dont have yet . is a camera on my person.. but i ordered a pair of sunglasses with a tiny pin hole camera.. just incase..

its scary knowing they will do whatever they want.. to get a few people locked up..?

mowood3479

Veteran
I love seeing people rock the gopro.. Looks so stylish, n plus we get blessed with all the sick 1st person video of gnarly groomers;)

Cops been doin people dirty since way back... Nothing new. Sucks tho

Last edited:

hom

Veteran
I'm getting cameras drilled into my teeth so when I smile I can take photos. I'm gonna walk up to a cop, call him a bitch and smile.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
It's ridiculous that it took them over a year to review the security cameras at the dispensary. The wheels of justice turn slowly....

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
when those in power abuse it they should get double time.......have fun in protected custody bitches.. your gonna be with snitches and child molesters for a bit

Latest posts

Latest posts