What's new

Cool Smoking Spots

Hubbleman

Veteran
Everywhere i go i am sizing things up - always on the look out for perfect smoking spots.

This one comes from a deserted train station in Eastern Europe... first pic - makes me want to climb on the roof of those train carrieges, or onto the kraines and smoke up there! which is just so mystical... reminds me of Half Life, time in army... drugs... alines and other dimensions :ying:

Roof tops... beaches... woods... sea... camping, post some photos if ya got something special :jump:

ddrew

Veteran
James J Hill stone arch bridge

See that metal section?
You used to be able to climb down it and get on a tiny cat walk running under the bridge about 100ft above the river.
Real trippy, good place for smoking.
That whole area around the bridge is a great place to explore.
The river is the Mississippi

Attachments

• P1010092
    P1010092
    141.5 KB · Views: 10

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I would get a total thrill out of blazing up on, in or at every single American National Monument.
To me it would be the absolute political statement and one of the most patriotic things a person could hope to accomplish.
Damn sure more patriotic than being a cop.
435_Mt-Rushmore.jpg

B

BOSCO

n1453279728_316042_4567250.jpg

one of my cool spots for smoking when I get stressed out, even the biggest of problems melts away when I go there.
Nature is a beautiful thing :)

K

kayaN0W

I was here also, smoking some FINE nepalese hashishes !

Nepal_Langtang_2005_JE_030g.jpg
Jealous!!!!! God i dunno if i cud handle that tho lol...id end up rollin off the mountain....fetch me sherpas!!!!!

Im curious...not to pry or anything but how much did that trip cost ya??? Man ive heard a trip like that
is a hefty amount, or is that only if ur going to climb everest? Either way im sure that was quite the
eye opening experience.

Hubbleman

Veteran
Dude! that pic i didnt take it but i was at the exact spot... back then 2003 - 2004 i didnt have a good digital camera unfortunately

As for cost its quite cheap actually... best thing is to buy a flight from WITHIN the eastern countries - if u buy it from USA/ UK return ticket is like 1000 bucks... if u buy it from nepal/india / thailand its half that

Once u get to nepal its dirt cheap bro... hotels, food and hash everythings dirt cheap!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
On the courthouse steps...one day, hopefully.

I'd gladly take the citation for smoking in public, or on/near a federal institution.

Dream big :dance013:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Anyone ever try smoking on a nice sunny day while on a paramotor (powered paraglider) 1000ft in the air? You can't beat it! Keep watching the sky's and for a stoned pilot flying around mid air, it might just be me ;)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
mexico - oaxaca region, few days ago ...

(bonus, bubble hash cost around 1.5$/g)

anywhere in nature is cool
i smoked on lovers leap and baldy mountain philmont new Mexico
i have a tree that i can lay out on over a stream in dirty jerz
smoking on frozen lake st. Catherine Vermont
hittin the vapor genie on the train..

Latest posts

Latest posts