What's new

Convince me that a 75day strain is worth cash cropping...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
For cash cropping if numbers aren't a problem then run a SOG, 4 plants per SQF, 12/12 with rooted clones FTW

We have 6000 sq ft...that would be 24,000 plants-- Think about transplanting, watering, and caring for all those plants-- Being Commercial is not the same thing as smaller grows-- The cost of running it goes way the fuck up--:ying:

Last edited:

Mr Jay

Veteran
My Nirvana White Widow runs about 75 days and is completely worth it. I got lucky with the fruity sativa dom pheno. I'd run this over any couch lock quickie, any damn day. I've found people like the get up and go pot, at the least they want an alternative to staring longingly from the couch at the fridge. I live in the PNW and I've found that having an alternative to every motherfucker's quick indy around here pays off. There's niche economy in the niche economy :joint:

Your not factoring the differences in overhead into your equation though, californians pay about 10x what we do in BC for hydro.

You can run 60 lights here for like 2 grand a month not to mention medical here is also federally legal so less risk of going big.

makes sense....

10x the amount is crazy.... makes sense... plus the federal thing... risk is way lower here...

makes sense.

things that make you go hmmmm....