What's new

Conversation Starter - What's Your Favourite Whiskey?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff7028_zpsfkzm3jpd.jpg

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Drink Scotch whisky all night long
And die behind the wheel
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues

picture.php

DemonTrich

Veteran
anyone ever heard of Captains Table Canadian whiskey (dark green genie looking bottle)? my grandma smuggled it over the Detroit border when she was young (in her mid 20's irrc). she sent it to me a few years ago before she passed away. it WAS still sealed (full, no evap or bits inside, glass/cork topper), but I opened it up a after she passed away 1-6-13. it is a strong tasting whiskey for sure. nothing like my crown or other whiskey I have in my cabinet (im a tequila guy and pulling the trigger on a 1944 bottle of don Julio for 119.00 tomorrow)

shithawk420

Veteran
Not neccesarily fly by night.some of the best tasting,strongest stuff i ever had was clearhome made liquer made with fruit or something and you didnt have to mix it with anything.not for light drinkers.at least 150 proof.that was over ten years ago and havent had anything that good since.

stinkyigloo

Im quiet partial to the drop of whiskey alright i must say. Bottles i have on the go are

Jameson Signature Reserve
Jameson 12
Jamseon Select Reserve,

and to balance out my irish bias!!

Chivas 18
Talisker 10

Stinkymutt

Yeah I said Makers , BUt In terms of any whiskey Ill take a swig off a nice batch of shine over anything . Smooth , sweet fire

MIMedHead

This is the best Bourbon/whiskey I have ever had and I have tried a lot. The flavor is outstanding and the bartender and Micheal Symons restaurant Roast gave me a full glass of it for free which made it taste even better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 10

Green Squall

As a kid I worked for a Chinese woman in the summer and everyday after lunch she would have her "whiskey". A few shots of fish oil. Good lord I can still smell it.