What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Continuous grow, multistrain extravaganza!

Ventoux

your weed scares me.....

scaryweed.jpg

Morning:smoky:

AugustWest

Veteran
^^ mornin dude :tiphat:

i was promised coffee and cookies this morning.. and all i see is weed in here.. guess that'll have to do :smokeit::watchplant:

Soooo where do I put my food order in? I need mass amounts...

haha free looks like I'm gunna have ta bring 2oz for when I come out so we have enough to smoke and I can leave a bit with ya lol

SergioGC

Hey Goodmorning everybody :wave:

And DR too :jump:

Hope everybody's day goes well. I'm working for a minute then leaving early. :sasmokin:

U

unoit

HIGH And Good Morning Free, AW, Vent, GG, Serg, PrplHz and D.R.....this is Like waking up in someone else's Bed....Feels Funny!!!!

AugustWest

Veteran
HIGH And Good Morning Free, AW, Vent, GG, Serg, PrplHz and D.R.....this is Like waking up in someone else's Bed....Feels Funny!!!!

yeah.. and you hogged all the blankets :mad::mad:

sleep like an "I" not like a "Y" next time!

mornin man :) :wave: :jump:

U

unoit

*LOL* Y...I...like it that way *LOL*.....and How would you know eh!!!!

Morning Dude!!!!

U

unoit

Morning Doin, what Walk like a Gypsy...you are in his Home...and I Must say in Billy Crystal's Voice **** You Look Marvelous**** doing it *LOL*

....is it time yet!!!! *LOL*

SergioGC

What a beauty plant! (insert 'ey' smiley here) :tongue:

Who's got the blanket? I'm frozen :coffee:

Sorry I toss and turn and throw the blankets on the floor. :moon:

lol

moring hottie. where's Free? work? yuck :blowbubbles:

lol at Unoit is it time yet? Hey Bro are we in for huge changes? The kind that take weeks to get used to? New smileys?

U

unoit

I call it as I see it Doin....Quess is good as mine Sergie Baby!! Just have to wait and See (he he)