What's new

Continuous grow, multistrain extravaganza!

AugustWest

Veteran
Sorry to be a assman mcgee but, what size is that pot August, I simply need to know roughly how much time I have till I need a bigger pot for me kids, If I don't top usually the kids can grow as they please.

Sorry to ask this here it was the first shot I saw with a pot relatively the Same as mine.

Namaste :joint:

hey man :)

that's not my plant.. i just quoted freedom's post.

just a warning.. be prepared to get the pot size in litres or some sort of fancy measurement other than quarts or gallons. :gday:

I went back over to that 3 oz thread, it looks like you were the winner by far but those judges must be debating whether you can win or not but we know who the winner is! Congrats little missy!

You're so kind! :thank you: I guess it depends on what they are judging, I might've won on yield, but my plant wasn't too pretty. :tongue:
Hopefully the judges are wrapping up my pony right now.

Morning Free, just Popped in to say HIGH....HIGH!!!

Always Thinking of you Sis!!! Hope things are Growing Well on the Other Side of The Pond!!!

HIGH!! :jump:
Backatcha buddy, I miss you gazillions. :puppydoge but it's ok cos I can just badger you here instead. :moon:

:eyelash: Hey lovely you :tongue:

Good Afternoon Free :kiss:

Happy almost Friday!

How are the girls? :plant grow:

Hey you! :peacock::kissgrin:

The girls are all peachey :dance013: I'll do an update at the weekend. :wave: :blowbubbles:

Sorry to be a assman mcgee but, what size is that pot August, I simply need to know roughly how much time I have till I need a bigger pot for me kids, If I don't top usually the kids can grow as they please.

Sorry to ask this here it was the first shot I saw with a pot relatively the Same as mine.

Namaste

For the sake of AW I will give you the measurements in my native unit, corked hats and kangeroos.
That is a bubble bucket and it is exactly 3 corked hats and 0.5 of a kangeroo. :wave::gday:

:tongue: It's 15litres or 3.30 gallons. :)

Morning show off. :bump:

Look at me go! It's totally like I know what I'm doing!
:peacock: :peacock:

hey man

that's not my plant.. i just quoted freedom's post.

just a warning.. be prepared to get the pot size in litres or some sort of fancy measurement other than quarts or gallons. :gday:

G'day mate. :puke:

Lol, that emotey made me laugh for 2 minutes. :rolleyes:

hydr1

Nice...rockin the bubble buckets I see....you've come a long way and you've always had an entourage. Bloody buds is bangin.

Stay up lady and thanks for the pics.

Rivendell

Testing...

Well, I don't see a delete message button so...you know the drill from here to get it in your list.

or perhaps a new stick is in order?

Nice...rockin the bubble buckets I see....you've come a long way and you've always had an entourage. Bloody buds is bangin.

Stay up lady and thanks for the pics.

Thanks Hydr, long time no speak, can't help thinking there was a reason for that :tongue: I kicked you up the ass on your wall, it was overdue. ;)
Thanks for the compliment. :) I'm really enjoying hydro and you can't deny the increased yield. Are you keeping a journal here? Any chance of a linkette?

Testing...

Well, I don't see a delete message button so...you know the drill from here to get it in your list.

or perhaps a new stick is in order?

*hyperventilating*
My stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk! :trampoline::groupwave::party: Oh how I have missed thee. :bump:

Ooo, I like the newy tho, decisions decisions....

D

Danny-boy777

@freedom4ever,

Im from africa mate deepest darkest,thanks for giving me the measurements In a format I understand :)

Bet you didnt expect that.

@AugustWest, bet you didn't expect that either. :)

Thank you both for being dank.

I needs more hot brits in me journal anyways

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=193423

Thanks for the link man, I'll check it out afta work. :) TFIF.

@freedom4ever,

Im from africa mate deepest darkest,thanks for giving me the measurements In a format I understand :)

Bet you didnt expect that.

@AugustWest, bet you didn't expect that either. :)

Thank you both for being dank.

Lol, no worries man. Africa huh? Cool! :tiphat: What's growing over there like? You get high temp issues?

This is for Adub ---> :pointlaug:nanana:

Thanks for describing us as dank, that made my day. :peacock:

D

Danny-boy777

@ Freedom4ever

Its pretty much the same as growing there, we have similar climates, only you guys haver that big hole in the sky :-D I think that cool coz all excess weed smoke is for the aliens.

If you grow weed and tell us about it your Dank.

Yeah Temps are hard to control but indoor is easyer as outdoor if you dont pay too much attention they fry or get eaten or stolen, Indoor I have the lights on at night as to compensate for the added heat.

I hope you know the fact that we work in Kilograms and Liters,most of my volume and concentration Questions are coming your way man.

Namaste :joint: here you have one too. :joint:

@ Freedom4ever

Its pretty much the same as growing there, we have similar climates, only you guys haver that big hole in the sky :-D I think that cool coz all excess weed smoke is for the aliens.

If you grow weed and tell us about it your Dank.

Yeah Temps are hard to control but indoor is easyer as outdoor if you dont pay too much attention they fry or get eaten or stolen, Indoor I have the lights on at night as to compensate for the added heat.

I hope you know the fact that we work in Kilograms and Liters,most of my volume and concentration Questions are coming your way man.

Namaste :joint: here you have one too. :joint:

Aliens huh? Cool! :abduct: Although I'm not sure I wanna be sharing my weed with them.

I didn't know you used the same units of measurement over there, no worries man, ask away. I'll always help if I can. :)

You got a link to your grow? :canabis:

D

Danny-boy777

freedom, yeah there is a link right here if you looking "down under" my signature.

Excuse the PUN, ha ha, come on I had too. .

Have a :joint:

U

unoit

HIGH All, Afternoon Sis...just Coming by to say my Daily HIGH to you...Hope you had a Great Weekend Free...I'll See you Later my Friend!!!

freedom, yeah there is a link right here if you looking "down under" my signature.

Excuse the PUN, ha ha, come on I had too. .

Have a :joint:

:laughing: That was pretty funny. :tongue:

Thanks for the linkage, I'll be by later, apologies for not using my eyes and finding it myself. *kicks self up ass* :asskick:

HIGH All, Afternoon Sis...just Coming by to say my Daily HIGH to you...Hope you had a Great Weekend Free...I'll See you Later my Friend!!!

:jump: Hey lovely you

My weekend was GREAT! :party: Hope yours was too. Have a coolio Tuesday you cupcake you. :cathug:

Morning freedom

Mernin' Hydr :wave:

Hey bladie :wave:

Hope things are going well . I miss you alot:(

Have a great day when you read this in your morning.

:)

Hola amigo! :bump::peacock:

All is well, I miss you too. :puppydoge My wake n bake is in honour of you today. :blowbubbles:

Thanks for visiting lovely lovely Sergio. :peacock:

It's been a while since I did an update and the buds are looking tasty so I thought I would..

Extreme Indica

DSCF0587.JPG

P1010012

DSCF0585.JPG

DSCF0582.JPG

White widow and clone

DSCF0584.JPG

DSCF0588.JPG

Cream Caramel

DSCF0583.JPG

Super Lemon Haze, lookiing a tad jaundice. :tongue:

DSCF0589.JPG

This is a diesel cross, it's one of only two soil babies, I'll keep it as a mother if it's a she.

DSCF0590.JPG

My other soil baby is the 3ozer which is now revegging, but she's too fugly to take pics of. :moon:

Thanks for looking. :gday:

D

Danny-boy777

@freedom, Thought that would crack you up,

Just to let you know your little piece of info has pretty much saved my yield and plants in general.

Thanks Mate.

U

unoit

HIGH All, Afternoon Free....Great!!! Glad you had a Great Weekend Sis...we did too!!!

Nice Babies you got Growing and I see you have Cloning down Pat (insert uno who here) *LOL*

Here is what we did Free.

nov20043JPG2.jpg

nov20036JPG2.jpg

nov20037JPG2.jpg

Have a Great Toking Tuesday Free!!!

Rivendell

Your girls look just lovely! You dirty girl! I thought you were a bubble girl. :blowbubbles: :bump: That SLH will bounce right back, that one just loves anything, she is a a survivor one for sure.

Unoit, totally awesome pics. :jump: We have a trip to Seattle in February, I hope I get to see some real snow like that then.