What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoolander

Hey everyone, I dont have any idea of a contest but maybe you all can think of a few and then we can have a little contest. I will put up 5 Memys blackberry apocolypse, 5 Memys G13bx2 and 5 purponics seeds. So think of some stuff and if DG oks it I will send the prize to Seedbay

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
now thats some inspiration zoo

okay it sounds kind of childish, but its what they do on the radio. have a number set (1-1000 or 1-10000), and then randomly select the wining number. each IC member get one guess at it and thats it,only one guess. the right one wins. i dont know :confused:

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

I was hopin' DG would think of something, Oh yeah also 5 reeferman phenom phen

Couple ideas for a zoolander contest. artsy pot shots, a picture design, a bunk pheno, coolest color, best photoshopped bud shot, best homemade crosses, funniest joke, lamest joke, ugliest pet, cutest pet, lamest quote contest, best quote contest, best mutant contest, ugliest mutant contest, best tri(triple branch), coolest looking male, frostiest male, most insane training(either low stress or high stress) and um I don't know give me a while and I'll think of a few more, oh I got a great one, The best idea for a contest contest. This is my tenth post for the day though so it will have to wait till tomorrow before I can spew out any more ideas.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey zoo....will get with you via pm about this. 'After' approval, and 'after' we've discussed in via pm 'then' you can start a thread. :D Until it's decided what the contest will be, and how it will be judged, and all the particulars are worked out, thread is closed. This forum was 'supposed' to be only for approved contest threads....have been too busy to keep it tidy, but will soon be clearing up this forum so that when someone visits it, they only see approved contests.

Thanks for your willingness to sponsor a contest...will get with you via pm. :D

:wave:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.