What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Contest Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampersand

how bout...

writing icmag on a piece of paper(8.5x11") and trying to get in a picture with famous people... for instance

barak obama is having a lunchin in the city today and i could wave around an icmag sign behind him while someone else takes a picture. we could do this to everybody... george, hillary, rush limbaugh...

I

icon

hash contest,bricks, balls, etc....
that (worst plant) is a great idea
most mutant plant
ugliest pet
ugliest piece

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

how bout best cure jar or set of cure jars

yea, post 200!!! :smoker: :smoker:

Last edited:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
The thing is, those ideas are subjective to personal opinion. What one person likes, another won't. What one person finds ugly, another with find beautiful. There can't truly be a "winner" in those ideas, just the "most popular".

As to the girly idea, please please please don't post pics of yourself. This idea was done years ago on OG, and some of us regret posting our pics to this day. There are malicious minded people who will keep the pic on their comp and that is scary as you cannot control who gets it, sees it or where it gets posted. Don't believe? Go surf PG and ask em there about keeping peoples pics.

onthesneak420

Heres an idea I just had that would help out new growers (like myself)

How about "The Home Depot" grow contest. All materials have to purchase at home depot or at the very least available at any of those types of stores.

This kind of thing would help out a lot of people..

Is it even possible to do get everything at homedepot? I guess not soil/nutrient? Miracle grow would work but i keep hearing it sucks? How about allowing supermarket purchase or something?

It would be kinda cool if they had a contest about growing the biggest bud possible or heaviest most colorful sometihng along those lines would be pretty cool i think.Im stoned outta my mind so the coolest think would have too be the biggest bud grown.It would be soo cool to see a half puond nug of some dank if thats evan possible.

G

^^^You'd need to run 2 contests IMHO. 1 for Indoor and 1 for Out. And how will that be judged? I'll deep veg a LUI and put it under 4000 watts for competitions sake but I don't want to have peeps coming here to verify its weight. Will the rules allow me to be taken at my word?

Last edited:
G

i think it would have to be largest yield for a set amount of veg time from seed or clone

Status
Not open for further replies.