What's new

CONTEST: Book Title (College Cannabis and Growing Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ronley

I thought of this one last night,

"The Discrete Highschool Highway"

or "The the discrete Collage Highway"

G

Stealth grow techniques and other tid bits for the over-worked and under-paid students of the world :D Gee thats a bit long for a title isnt it? :p
edit:/ this is not an entry in the comp just fun :bat:

AlexanderS

i realy gotta say that there are some awesome ideas in this thread, alot were realy creative, that Mein Hemph one had me rollin, i never saw it comming and it took me just long enough to get it.

the names of the following books are derivitives of real books.

A Car, Some Grass, and A Place to Crash: a complete guide to college survival.

You Can Grow It: The Merit Badge Handbook for Growing Hot Girls

G

Alot of great ideas so far. Let's keep them coming and the contest will end on Sunday. Haven't figured out the time yet, but sometime EST in the evening. Very happy with the turn out and all the great idea's. I'm really thinking there is going to be a winner for the title. Alot better idea's then what i had. Like i said in the beginning of the thread. If your idea is used for the Title of the book. You will also get a signed copy of the book. Once they are printed and sent into seedbay. Thanks again to all the members here and all their hard work.
Take care

Bigmone357

The college closet MJ growers/ user safety & survival guide.

The college closet MJ growers/ user safety & survival guide.

I think u should call it" The college closet MJ growers/ user safety & survival guide" This book shows how to grow your own cannabis to save money while in college gives u freedom from buying your party favors from dealers u can become the Big guy/girl on campus and even make money for college if u choose while learning horticulture in the process.And includes where to buy top quality genetics for your growspace & also offers growtips from the latest breeders & growers. This book will take a prospective college Mj smoker to a new dimension of DO-IT-YOURSELF .You never though possible at first now its possible thanks to the "The college MJ growers / user safety & survival guide" & remember loose lips sink ships!! Book creator :GoldDustWoman........Later Bm357 good luck all hey it was worth a shot and it was fun thanks for the contest GDW much appreciated :wave: :pimp3:

G

Important update: I will be out of town for about a week. The contest will not end till Friday night. Where ever i get back home, I'll log onto ICMag and post the thread as Closed. I'll then read through all the post and figure out who is the winners. Good luck to everyone and there has been some super titles already posted.
Take care

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Classes, Dormrooms, and Buds- A College Guide to Stealth Growing
College Grow-op for Dummies

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
just my :2cents:...

"Growing Minds"...is a grate title, IMHO!! (i'v forgotten now who suggested tht 1..i even did a quick search for it!! :rolleyes: ..sorry about tht, whoever it was!! :smile: ..my brain's burnt toast this morning!!)

i also dug, Stank's title, paraphrasing, "How to Grow & Still Make Dean's List" (again, i applogize, for not get'n it right...see above excuse.. ^ lol..)

Chuckie..u'v done it again!!! "Weed this Book"..tht 1 had me ROTFL, u silly lil' fukr!!! :laughing:

i also liked AlexanderS's title: "You Can Grow It: The Merit Badge Handbook for Growing Hot Girls"

& a personal fav., Gamera's title, "420 College St"...
..whn i was in college, i actually lived at "420 College Ave"...so, it had special significance for me!! ..tru story folks!! lol...

there were other grate ideas, these were just sum of the 1's tht "stuck out" to me, tho thy didn't necessarily "stick" acurately!!! :smile: good luck every1!!!

be peaceful, my friends!!!
~nattygurrl

G

hey Natty, you gave me an idea.

How about "Great Minds Growing in College"

Avid

G

Hello everyone, Glad to see all the killer titles. Sorry i haven't been around much, but i've been out of town dealing with issues. Was going to end the contest, but i'm going to wait till i get back home. The contest will be over this Sunday and i will have the winners up and posted. The contest will be over on th 5th. Thanks again for all the help and i'm sure the winners will be happy with their seeds. Still in the process of finding a printer to print the book. Besides that, all is going well. Again, thanks for the help and the winner will be posted this sunday.
Thanks and take care

G

Thanks, It's going to be a very tuff one for sure. Still waiting to hear from a member to work on the cover for me. This isn't easy for sure. Plus, finding a printer that will print the book. I get the "Sorry, we don't print stuff like that", but i think i found one. It's going to be hard to pick three, but it should be fun. Plus, members get free seeds, that are very limited. Well, till i'm back in full swing :)
Take care all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts