What's new

CONTEST: Book Title (College Cannabis and Growing Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

taking you r.a. to school

scholling colleagic authority

freshman to freshbud

G

Ok, Thread is closed to entries. No more Titles please. You can still post comments, but no more titles please. I'll try to have the winners in a few hours. Got to read through the list one more time to make sure i didn't miss anyone. I'll post the winners then i'll contact Dutch also and then the winners can contact her also. The winners will be posted on the first page of this thread. Thanks again everyone, tons of great titles.
Take care and good luck

G

First I'll like to say thanks to all the members that entered a title. This was a fun contest and there was tons of great titles. I thought this was going to be easy for me to pick the winners, but it wasn't. There were many great titles and i only could choose three. So, here are the winners :) Drum Roll Please, Drum Roll

1 Place goes to Old Pirate (University of Cannabis: How to Stay safe and Graduate)
2 Place goes to Bartender187 (Quantum Greenery : A College Grow Guide)
3 Place goes to Red145 (Cannabis 101: A college Survival Manual)

This was not a easy contest for me. It was very hard for me to pick the winners, but i think these titles are more of what the book is going to be. This does not mean the others weren't great. Everyone of the titles were great, it was just very hard to nail down the top three. I'd like to thank all the members that entered and there will be more contest down the road. I'm thinking about some art work for the book, but i'll have to wait and see on that.

I will PM Dutch with the winners and the winners can PM her with all your info for your prizes.
Thanks again and take care

Wow, thanks GDW, i really appreciate that you liked my title. Congrats to Bartender and Red as well. Figures i would win right before i leave for a 3 week vacation. Best of luck with the printing and any other aspect of the book GDW, i am sure many a college student will gain some valuable knowledge from it.

ps: Any chance GDW, that i could trade a bangkok betty for an oriental express? If Bartender or Red would rather have the Betty they are welcome to it. I just cant handle a pure thai cross at the moment due to experience or lack there of, and height limitations. I know the express has thai in to, but i think it would be easier to control than the betty, but anyone who knows more please feel free to correct me. Thanks again, just one of the many reasons this forum rocks.

G

Check your PM before you leave Old Pirate. Thanks to all and there will be more contest down the road for others to win.
Thanks again

G

was a fun contest GDW, lot of kicks seeing the titles creative minds came up with. Congrats to the winners!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well well iguess some congrat's are in order
congrats

:woohoo: 1 Place goes to Old Pirate :yoinks:
:woohoo: 2 Place goes to Bartender187 :yoinks:
:woohoo: 3 Place goes to Red145 :yoinks:

G

quantum greenery thats great bartender didn see that when i went through the thread.

congrats guys.

G

:woohoo: GDW :woohoo: Thank You so much,I told ya I knew the book you were talkin about :yoinks: CONGRATULATIONS to Old Pirate and the Bartender :wave: I LOVE this place :biglaugh:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
woh man. im speachless... i really didnt think mine stood a chance. Thanks bro, and best of luck with the book. Be sure and let us know how it comes along, i want one hot of the press. :joint:

take care

G

Thanks everyone for entering. God am i so tired. Just spent about 45 hours driving across country. Very glad to be home resting now. Thanks again everyone and I'll be getting with Dutch and Gypsy once i have the first batch of books in my hands. I'm going to post some on Seedbay and I'll have a website also. The website will be for those who want to just send in a moneyorder and buy direct. All books will be shipped in plain package and no address, names, etc will be kept. I'm also thinking about running a ad in High Times and seeing if that will help my sales also. There is going to be a second book also. The second book is going to be advance Hydroponic organic, Etc. That will take some time, because i have to do some testing with a coli and other units. That book is going to be for the grower that is wanting to add more weight with less space, etc. I'll let people know how that one goes, as the first book is finished. The hard thing now, is finding a printer to print the topic. Well, I'm going to get some rest. I'll post more after some sleep. Thanks again to everyone, and i hope the winners are happy with their new seeds. Been getting great feedback from them and they look like winners.
Take care

R

Ronley

HI GoldDust,
How's this book coming along?
Will it be available at the 420? Wouldnt that be grand if they were.and I am waiting to hear positive news about it BG.

G

WOW, this is a old thread. I got another thread going that needs to be updated and i'm gald you reminded me. Here's the other thread updating alittle about the book and some of the art work. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=14891&highlight=bg+book
I was on the phone yesterday and today going over the center fold section with the glossy pictures. Trying to get that all worked out. Want to make sure to have some killer pictures for the reader's to enjoy and get amped about growing. Everything is all lined up with the printer's and the art work for the front and back cover is get very close to done. Got magazine ad's all lined up for High Times and another cannabis magazine. I'm hoping that once i get the first copy in my hands. FS Books will help and pick up suppling the book. The book is all layed out in the sections. Been working on most of it, but i have to change a few things and get with the lawyer about some questions about what i can use and not. Don't want to have any problems with copyrights. Well, thanks for asking and support and i'll try to update some pictures of the cover and what's going to be in it.
Thanks again,
BG

R

Ronley

Thats Fantastic BG. I am pleased that its all come together.
Good for you, dont forget please, to keep on updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts