What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #4: GYPSY'S MAGICAL MYSTERY MIX BREEDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
wow...thanks a bunch zepp!!!!!! With all the contests going your assistance
in this one is most appreciated. :woohoo: :woohoo:

How about doing this again when the contest closes?

:friends:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Zepp. now that's organized! How long did that take you?

Seems like everyone is liking this contest. :woohoo:

There's one thing for sure..........you are all going to be
digging out your packs of MMM and germing those babies
up when you find out the breeder. I'm getting excited too,
and I already know who it is! :biglaugh: Doesn't look
like many of you do! :bat: But you will soon, in just a couple
more days! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:friends:
dg

G

Still no votes for GH Seeds?

What's up Zep? I see you have alot of seeds up, I WILL be picking up some packs!

tragic1

Joemutt1978 said:
I am seeing a few stragglers here again just for the contest. They didn't seem to be around as much with no lottery, it was nice. A post count of 1 is a definite givaway.

peace

-mutt

Yeah it is kinda annoying, People come around just for a contest. Even if I don't win, I would like to see a contributing member win.

Just my .02

jexter71

Reservoir seeds for sure! Well thats what i think. My sprouts are looking nice either way! Thanks for the freebies and great contest DG!

newbgrow

I may be wrong, but I thought it was brought up somewhere that Sagarmatha gave you the seeds. :sasmokin: My seconds guess would be Sam the Skunkman, because of the increasing 'last pack' auctions appearing at seedbay, but since there are no second guesses, I'll stick with...

Sagarmatha :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.