What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #4: GYPSY'S MAGICAL MYSTERY MIX BREEDER - Part II

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
congrats to all you lucky peeps, just wondering has any of the winners actually grown any of the mystery mix out or were they just guessing

Bruce Lee

thanks dutchgrown and gypsy, I can't believe I won!

I noticed the seeds looked a lot like Matanuska Tundra seeds as in they were very large, they look like little boulders.

peace

BL

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Let's just have a look at some of Sagarmatha Seeds stable....

Let's just have a look at some of Sagarmatha Seeds stable....

Bubbleberry has been one of Sagarmatha's most satisfying varieties to date, creating a legend for herself in the growrooms and neighborhoods of cannabis connoisseurs. Originally conceived in 1996, Bubbleberry has made a perfect hybrid, combining all of the fine qualities of the award winning parents, the ever famous Bubblegum and Blueberry strains. In 1998-1999 this luscious lady won the prestigious San Francisco Bay Area Growers award. We acknowledge that the expertise and diligence of the individual growers also played a role in her victory and we wish to thank each and everyone of those providers. 65 flowering.

Diamond Head is an indica-sativa hybrid. Vegetate till 4-7 internode. Flowering time=60 days Average Height=0.5-0.75 m...Yeild : 300-325 grams. 60 flowering.

Kwik Kali is a new hybrid that combines our award-winning ŒWestern Winds' (Kali Mist) with the soon-to-be-legedary Stuporsonic, a super-fast flowering sativa. Kwik Kali has a shorter flowering period than Western Winds and provides a high celestial a(l)ttitude. 70 flowering.

Matanuska Mint is our legendary Matanuska Tundra and Coffeeshop Grey Area's multi award-winning Grey Mist combined to create wonderfully delicious, aromatic flowers with a plethora of crystals. Unlike Matanuska Tundra, a plant that provides a creeper type stone, this girl comes on fast, with the exhalation of your first toke. Another rush comes on shortly after, giving the smoker a long lasting stone. 60 flowering.

Matanuska Tundra is a variety that brings back that majestic legendary marijuana from the great Alaskan Northland. Highly recommended by the best fishing and hiking guides in the Matanuska Valley. 50 flowering.

Mongolian Indica has been rocking the Grey Area Coffeeshop for more than four years, her reputation for flavor and strength has become world-renowned. A Sister to Slyder, this variety produces a mostly pure Indica with a fantastic mango bouquet and savoury taste. She is similar to Slyder in potency, but she is much more fragrant. Serrated, sativa-like leaves and beautiful orange pistils dot the crystallized Indica buds. 55 flowering.

Peak 19 was the original western name for Mt. Everest. With similar magnitude and strength as the majestic mountain herself inspires, F1 hybrid Peak 19 will fulfill your cannabis desires. The potency of this plant will take you soaring high above the rigors of daily existence. 60 flowering.

Slyder an indica that produces dense, crystallized buds with a strong aroma. Originally developed from seeds obtained in Afghanistan. The strain was crossed with a potent Northern Light to make it possible to be cultivated indoors. 60 flowering.

Special K was our first cross using Western Winds. With a high THC rating of over 18% and large girthy colas, she proved to be a favorite of many of our (Hazy) customers. Flowertops are long, containing giant, crystal covered calyxes endemic to Western Winds, however tops are of a higher density. Trimming is a short pleasure since the number of side leaves and close cuttings are few. The buzz is long and cerebral with a strong onset. The flavor is slight sandalwood and can be tasted when using a waterpipe. 70 flowering.

Stonehedge is a marijuana of megalithic proportions. This plant has vigorous growth and excellent crystalline structure. By far the largest and most dense sativa we have, also a Cannabis Cup award winner in the late 90's. Her lineage consists of an old style Cambodian type plant with a slight Western Winds influence that enhances the sativa strength and pleasure. 60 flowering.

Western Winds is an almost pure Sativa with a soaring, cerebral high. Also a Cannabis Cup award winner with the Haze taste and high. Western Winds has been used in several breeding combinations for Sagarmatha, creating many champion varieties. 75 flowering.

Wonderberry has the strength and vigor of Bubbleberry with the growth characteristics of Williams Wonder, a plant considered one of the best in the 1980's. The plants compliment each other with their unique qualities. She is a shorter, rounder version of the Bubbleberry persuasion and has a slightly earlier flowering period. 60 flowering.

Yumbolt First Prize WinnerHigh Times Cannabis Cup 2001Category: Seeds, IndicaYumbolt brings back that old-fashioned flavor from the fabled hills of Humboldt Co. California. Possessing a sedative stone with an outdoor aroma, she will often induce heavy eyelids with a satisfying smile. From the first toke till the last the taste remains. A producer of large succulent flowers, this girl will qualify for every grower's wants and desires. Cannabis connoisseurs cannot resist her hypnotizing powers. 60 flowering.

I knew it was them. I did some digging in some old threads and yes it was on here that Sagarmatha had created them, however the thread was pretty old and i couldnt fathom that this batch of mystery seeds had been around that long. I thought for sure that someone else had created them for the opening of Seedbay. Just goes to show you that you should go with your gut, but my head was telling me different. Congrats to those who won.

G

Old Pirate said:
I knew it was them. I did some digging in some old threads and yes it was on here that Sagarmatha had created them, however the thread was pretty old and i couldnt fathom that this batch of mystery seeds had been around that long. I thought for sure that someone else had created them for the opening of Seedbay. Just goes to show you that you should go with your gut, but my head was telling me different. Congrats to those who won.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.hp?t=6374&highligt=Sagarmatha

:)

JACKBAYBEH

Well, I'll be damned!!!! Jack's a WINNER!!! :woohoo:

I must confess that it was just a lucky guess in my case.
I have yet to grow any of these out. Gave one of my packs to a buddy
but have'nt been given any feedback. I'll be trying hard to get these into
the rotation soon.

Thanks-a-million DG & Gypsy. You's good people!! :wink:

newbgrow

a link to my thread... nice! :cool:

i think, but im not sure, somewhere it also says that you could buy this variety normally for 50-70 bucks, and being that its 8-9 weeks flowering, 60/40, etc... i would say its diamondhead based on my observations. although i never grew it, gotta get around to that soon :wave:

G

[sarcasm]

Damn I wasnt even close

[/sarcasm]

Congrats all you litlle fuckers who won! I am really happy for you. There just isnt better thing to make someone happy. gypsy must be proud. :)

Willie

Yeah, Sagarmatha...That's it...Thats what I meant to say....I'm gonna guess Sagarmatha, O.K.?
Ignore my original guess of Nirvana...I'm pretty sure it's Sagarmatha!!
:woohoo:

Congrats all you lucky winners!! :canabis: :bat:

Peace,
Willie

Guess I'll just have to buy a GN stash box....mumblemumblemumble

newbgrow

speaking of which, isnt diamond head Flo crossed with a pure indica?
Here's a quick description of Flo from DJ Short:
60/40 sat/ind
55-60 days (7-8 weeks) flowering

hmm.. sounds familliar :)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Newb... Diamond Head is Tony's Flow crossed with an Indica from the island of Hawaii.

Flow = When the original Flo was crossed with a pure Indica, we arrrived at this dynamite F1 hybrid with purple hues. She is a very unique Indica-Sativa hybrid that produces a larger, vigorous plant with a meditative stone. The high is focused and not scattered. Great for musicians and computer operators. Smokers will enjoy a flavorful taste and flowing flowering fragrance. Every connoisseur will want to grow with the flow.

hilljack

i got back from the mountains of wv bout an hour and a half before the contest ended zepp no time sorry bro lol

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Very cool, just received my mix 2 days ago...got 2 beans in dirt now, see what comes up.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey hilljack did i post the winning strain in my thread some where, if i did i was stoned cuz i dont remember LOL