What's new

Conspiracy Theory...?

sorce

Concerning the missile(s) on the planes and the explosives in
the buildings themselves....
The ONLY organization that could have modified a commercial
plane with missiles is.......
The ONLY organization who could have ordered those particular
floors closed 'for renovation' for 2 weeks prior to 9/11 is......

Anyone care to fill in the blanks? Go ahead, we all know anyway.
A hint or two....there is ONLY one....the gov.....
Now, I really do not know if the footage on the missiles are
real or not, I understand this is still under investigation...go
to 911.0rg and check it out....
FYI, I had relatives and family both in the wtc and in the Pentagon
itself....cousins who had made a career of service.

I really didn't start this thread for flamers and do not want to
enter into any....
I was just wondering if anyone else has some doubts as to the
veracity of our 'beloved' leaders or was it just me...plus the
events as I am reading them are frightning....
I saw almost these same events in the '60s, but this time it looks
as though our 'big brother' learned from it's mistakes and intends
to enslave us all.....a new draft indeed, sneak and peek,
homeland security, concentration camps, chips for humans...
what in hell kinda nation have we become??????

Last edited:
G

sorce said:
I really didn't start this thread for flamers and do not want to
enter into any....
I was just wondering if anyone else has some doubts as to the
veracity of our 'beloved' leaders or was it just me...plus the
events as I am reading them are frightning....

I consider myself a realist. There are several legitimate unexplained facts from September 11th, the most damning of which is the lack of US fighter response as soon as the FAA realized four planes had been hijacked at once. The FAA insists it went through all standard procedures in the 45 minnutes that elapsed between detection and first impact. That means some base, somewhere would have to have been notified and it's planes scrambled. This is not optional, it's in the manual as SOP for much more minor events. Witness the Payne Stewart incident. When his 10 passenger commuter jet (!) went offline, it took just minutes for the flight controllers to get F-16s from Florida over Georgia where the plane was intercepted.

Here is the actual FAA report from Payne Stearts accident (see excerpts below):

http://www.ntsb.gov/Publictn/2000/AAB0001.htm

From the time the military was notified at shortly after 9:38, a military pilot had a visual from 2000 feet away and was attempting direct communication at 9:54.

This lapse on 9/11 is inexcusable and unexplained to this day and is repeated for all hijacked aircraft, which travelled in range of nearly 1/2 the US fighters based here. Unbelievable.

Pertinent excerpts for those unwilling to click a .gov link

Aircraft Accident Brief [PDF version]
Presentations from Boardmeeting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accident No.: DCA00MA005
Operator or Flight Number: Sunjet Aviation
Aircraft and Registration: Learjet Model 35, N47BA
Date: October 25, 1999

SUMMARY

On October 25, 1999, about 1213 central daylight time (CDT), a Learjet Model 35, N47BA, operated by Sunjet Aviation, Inc., of Sanford, Florida, crashed near Aberdeen, South Dakota. The airplane departed Orlando, Florida, for Dallas, Texas, about 0920 eastern daylight time (EDT). Radio contact with the flight was lost north of Gainesville, Florida, after air traffic control (ATC) cleared the airplane to flight level (FL) 390. The airplane was intercepted by several U.S. Air Force (USAF) and Air National Guard (ANG) aircraft as it proceeded northwestbound. The military pilots in a position to observe the accident airplane at close range stated (in interviews or via radio transmissions) that the forward windshields of the Learjet seemed to be frosted or covered with condensation. The military pilots could not see into the cabin. They did not observe any structural anomaly or other unusual condition. The military pilots observed the airplane depart controlled flight and spiral to the ground, impacting an open field. All occupants on board the airplane (the captain, first officer, and four passengers) were killed, and the airplane was destroyed.

HISTORY OF FLIGHT

On October 25, 1999, the flight crew was scheduled to begin a 2-day trip sequence consisting of five flights. The flights on the first day were to be from Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB), Sanford, Florida, to Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando, Florida; from MCO to Dallas-Love Field Airport (DAL), Dallas, Texas.......

........At 0927:10 EDT, N47BA called the Jacksonville ARTCC controller and stated that the flight was climbing through an altitude of FL 230. At 0927:13 EDT, the controller instructed N47BA to climb and maintain FL 390. At 0927:18 EDT, N47BA acknowledged the clearance by stating, "three nine zero bravo alpha." This was the last known radio transmission from the airplane.4 The sound of the cabin altitude aural warning5 was not heard on the ATC recording of this transmission.6

At 0933:38 EDT (6 minutes and 20 seconds after N47BA acknowledged the previous clearance), the controller instructed N47BA to change radio frequencies and contact another Jacksonville ARTCC controller. The controller received no response from N47BA. The controller called the flight five more times over the next 4 1/2 minutes but received no response.

About 0952 CDT,7 a USAF F-16 test pilot from the 40th Flight Test Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base (AFB), Florida, was vectored to within 8 nm of N47BA.8 About 0954 CDT, at a range of 2,000 feet from the accident airplane and an altitude of about 46,400 feet,9 the test pilot made two radio calls to N47BA but did not receive a response.
About 1000 CDT, the test pilot began a visual inspection of N47BA. There was no visible damage to the airplane, and he did not see ice accumulation on the exterior of the airplane. Both engines were running, and the rotating beacon was on. He stated that he could not see inside the passenger section of the airplane because the windows seemed to be dark. Further, he stated that the entire right cockpit windshield was opaque, as if condensation or ice covered the inside. He also indicated that the left cockpit windshield was opaque, although several sections of the center of the windshield seemed to be only thinly covered by condensation or ice; a small rectangular section of the windshield was clear, with only a small section of the glare shield visible through this area. He did not see any flight control movement. About 1012 CDT, he concluded his inspection of N47BA and proceeded to Scott AFB, Illinois.

Last edited:
G

Yes.....

Yes.....

That would be another bogus conspiracy theory that detracts from the main issues. Anyone can pull any statistic or whatever they want out of anything with bare twists of the information, but the FACT remains that that plane hit that building at just before 9AM, when a que of hundreds of vehicles was lined up to enter the Pentagon for 9AM work. At least 200 vehicles were flown over by a multiton commercial airliner travelling at over 500 mph. This is a FACT, witnessed by many. Not to mention the MAJOR HIGHWAY running parallel to that offramp that had another multihundred cars running over it.

To date, not ONE HUMAN eyewitness has come forth to also claim it was not a plane, but a missile.

This theory is BULLSHIT!

If the only footage of missles is bogus then how can you list it (I saw and I say nay). I don't know what it took to get the floors closed for renovation at the WTC and I don't think you do either. I don't know that the US Govt. COULD do that , they weren't renting those floors. Were they? Who was? I saw the tail of a plane sticking out of the pentagon with binoculars from the Crystal City Marriott on 9/11 so I know that was the tail of a plane. Capi-Has supplied some REAL info. It is worth looking (Conspiracy and Theories)into but not for the reasons originally posted. The good old boys have been selecting our Presidents for a long time and telling them what to do. I'm agreeing with YH.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts